Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Feb 11, 2023 1:21 PM

Mar 2020
In all honesty, I believe the original series had a pretty decent ending. There are some things left forgotten (such as all involving Adams or more depth on Takina's character), but I think it wraps up almost everything and the last episode was really nice. I'm not saying I wouldn't want a sequel, since I'm quite curious, but I'm wondering what would be the point of it. As for example, it could be some backstory (OVA or movie) for Chisato or Adams, even others such as Mika or Kurumi (that didn't got much spotlight in the main series imo), but it could also be a direct sequel with either SoL elements or more action.

What do you think of it? I want to hear some more thoughts :)

Only you can save yourself.
I only know what I know, I guess?
Yuri enjoyer and El Cazador de la Bruja fan
Feb 11, 2023 3:03 PM
Apr 2022
The ending was fine but there’s a lot that can still be explored: Lily Bell, Takina’s past, how does the Radiata system work and who designed it. Still plenty of potential for great stories and yuri goodness.
thunderkitten13Feb 11, 2023 3:51 PM
Feb 11, 2023 5:04 PM

Feb 2022
Kurumi's past, since she can't be the original Walnut. They mentioned at the beginning, Walnut is active since Internet started. That's why Robota thought it's an old man. Probably her father/grandfather?
Feb 11, 2023 5:38 PM
Jul 2018
BetterBegoneThot said:
In all honesty, I believe the original series had a pretty decent ending. There are some things left forgotten (such as all involving Adams or more depth on Takina's character), but I think it wraps up almost everything and the last episode was really nice. I'm not saying I wouldn't want a sequel, since I'm quite curious, but I'm wondering what would be the point of it. As for example, it could be some backstory (OVA or movie) for Chisato or Adams, even others such as Mika or Kurumi (that didn't got much spotlight in the main series imo), but it could also be a direct sequel with either SoL elements or more action.

What do you think of it? I want to hear some more thoughts :)
I'M EXCITED FOR THIS SO MUCH!
Feb 11, 2023 6:42 PM

Jun 2019
Wait a minute - Who was "Adams"?

Not sure who you're referring to.
Feb 11, 2023 10:26 PM
Apr 2022
Season 1 was overhyped but still solid, so I’m mildly excited for s2
Feb 12, 2023 12:04 AM

Oct 2014
Majima better win but they will probably beat him with talk no jutsu, then he kills himself or something. I won't be watching this anyway. same as CSM, both shows did nothing for me in any department except LR was pretty to look at. I would watch if the project is from Majima's point of view.
DarkLeafNinjaFeb 12, 2023 12:07 AM
It's Morbin' Time!
Feb 12, 2023 6:58 AM

Mar 2020
WatchTillTandava said:
Wait a minute - Who was "Adams"?

Not sure who you're referring to.

I'm not really sure about name since I watched this months ago, but the dude being the organization that had a 'contract' with Mika. We are only given little information about both him and the organization -and again, Chisato taking the spotlight.

GensoTV said:
Kurumi's past, since she can't be the original Walnut. They mentioned at the beginning, Walnut is active since Internet started. That's why Robota thought it's an old man. Probably her father/grandfather?

Forgot about this dialogue. Seeing in that way, I would to see more from the whole Walnut story (Kurumi too, but now I'm curious about the origin of Walnut).

Only you can save yourself.
I only know what I know, I guess?
Yuri enjoyer and El Cazador de la Bruja fan
Feb 12, 2023 6:59 AM
Feb 2023
This better  has yuri in it instead of bait.
Feb 13, 2023 5:08 PM

Feb 2019
Dsosd said:
This better  has yuri in it instead of bait.

If showing the process of two girls becoming close friends is somehow 'yuri-bait' for you - or anyone else really - the problem surely doesn't lie within the anime...

More topics from this board

» Do you think Majima should...

Progeny - Feb 11, 2023

17 by six20 »»
Sep 20, 4:59 AM

» "Lycoris Recoil" has a new Anime Movie in works

deg - Jan 16

23 by MisticVampireKD »»
Jul 10, 8:16 PM

Poll: » What's More Likely? A new season, a movie, or an OVA?

the_great_prince - Feb 13, 2023

10 by deg »»
Jan 16, 7:21 AM

» If this is a New season. what do you wanna see? ( 1 2 )

Monkiesmata - Feb 11, 2023

53 by SoulessAnime »»
Dec 25, 2023 7:56 AM

Poll: » This can't be happening...

CrazyButNot4U - Feb 11, 2023

32 by BitChilly »»
Jul 18, 2023 8:35 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.