Forum Settings
Forums
New
Feb 9, 2023 6:37 AM

Nov 2010
Spoilers may be included in this thread. Read the contents at your own risk.
Just post your opinion about the series.

As the cover picture of the book volume 1 caught my eye, I read it. The character design of the heroine is beautiful. The story is sensual and eccentric, and it reminds me of "Aku no Hana" written and illustrated by Oshimi Shuzo. Although episode 1 seems too abrupt, you will soon be accustomed to the style. But I think it's rather difficult to finish the story well.
kuroneko99Feb 9, 2023 4:15 PM
Feb 14, 2023 2:43 PM

Aug 2021
good shit fr caught me off guard i enjoyed every chapter lmao first time im reading something like this; tbqh i really hoped the story would lean more into the sex slave aspect but oh well i guess tamao ended up being a chad who does not take no for an answer smh
Feb 15, 2023 7:45 AM

Apr 2017
elgatosaika said:
good shit fr caught me off guard i enjoyed every chapter lmao first time im reading something like this; tbqh i really hoped the story would lean more into the sex slave aspect but oh well i guess tamao ended up being a chad who does not take no for an answer smh
i hope he doesn't fall for other girls, cuz i see competition and i hate it, they're cute but fmc is his best fit cuz she's the childhood friend.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Double Play Chapter 1 Discussion

Yubisoft - Jan 2

0 by Yubisoft »»
Jan 2, 10:19 AM

Poll: » Double Play Chapter 7 Discussion

KuroDubZero - Mar 23, 2022

2 by elgatosaika »»
Feb 2, 2023 2:22 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.