Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Feb 6, 2023 11:49 PM
Nov 2022
So a thought came to my mind, if we compare loid and klaus (from spy classroom) on every field, which one is the better spy?
What are your thoughts?
hikari_izumiFeb 7, 2023 3:41 AM
Feb 7, 2023 4:49 AM
Dec 2021
why do you exist

what made u think this was a relevant question by comparing two characters from vastly different anime one of which is from the forum u are creating it from causing inaccurate data?
Feb 7, 2023 5:16 AM
Nov 2022
ShonenJumperBoi said:
why do you exist

what made u think this was a relevant question by comparing two characters from vastly different anime one of which is from the forum u are creating it from causing inaccurate data?

I've seen others do this, and I've can't create a forum tagging two anime at the same time, if you don't want to discuss about my topic don't, someone other will do it 😊
Feb 7, 2023 5:21 AM
Dec 2021
no one will lil bro
Feb 7, 2023 5:29 AM

Mar 2021
MiyukiKakkoi said:
ShonenJumperBoi said:
why do you exist

I've seen others do this, and I've can't create a forum tagging two anime at the same time, if you don't want to discuss about my topic don't, someone other will do it 😊

Brother. Compwring characters from different shows is against the rules. Go read the forum guidelines.
Feb 7, 2023 5:30 AM
Nov 2022
ShonenJumperBoi said:
no one will lil bro

This forum will be empty then nothing can be done about it, but thanks to you its 3 messages here now
Feb 7, 2023 5:31 AM
Nov 2022
Potatoboy11 said:
MiyukiKakkoi said:

Brother. Compwring characters from different shows is against the rules. Go read the forum guidelines.

It is? I didn't knew.........where to read it?
Feb 7, 2023 5:33 AM

Mar 2021
MiyukiKakkoi said:
Potatoboy11 said:

In the web site. You'll find it with forums.
Feb 7, 2023 5:34 AM
Nov 2022
Potatoboy11 said:
MiyukiKakkoi said:

ah! ok and what should I do about this forum if its against rules.........modes will delete it? Cuz when I try to delete it, it doesn't work
Feb 7, 2023 5:35 AM

Mar 2021
MiyukiKakkoi said:
Potatoboy11 said:

ah! ok and what should I do about this forum if its against rules.........modes will delete it? Cuz when I try to delete it, it doesn't work

Yeah just leave it be for now.
Feb 7, 2023 6:21 AM
Apr 2022
ShonenJumperBoi said:
why do you exist

Pretty aggressive response to someone seemingly just posting a lighthearted topic of comparing characters in similar fields. Obviously they are from different properties but isn't that the fun of these things? Idk all the MAL rules but chill out
Feb 7, 2023 6:40 AM
Nov 2020
i think you’re just unlucky that the toxic people had to response first🗿
And idk spy classroom
Feb 7, 2023 10:23 AM
Jul 2022
Weird question…
Feb 7, 2023 11:08 AM
Sep 2021
I don't think you can really compare them since Loid does actual spy stuff while Klaus and the other spies in his universe barely do any spy stuff and are basicly just assassins with superpowers.

I don't really like comparing shows though and can get really annoying in some communities (mainly shounen ones)
Feb 7, 2023 8:39 PM
Nov 2022
Asumono said:
i think you’re just unlucky that the toxic people had to response first🗿
And idk spy classroom

I'm used to such people, 'response with a nice and friendly way' is how I deal with them, no matter how agressive they are, lol
Feb 8, 2023 4:36 AM
Dec 2021
ChallengerUPC said:
ShonenJumperBoi said:
why do you exist

Pretty aggressive response to someone seemingly just posting a lighthearted topic of comparing characters in similar fields. Obviously they are from different properties but isn't that the fun of these things? Idk all the MAL rules but chill out

my guy ppl on mal are just sick of having to deal with trolls all the time creating useless threads just because they can. So when someone creates a thread that is even remotely pointless, they are rightfully annoyed.
Feb 8, 2023 5:01 AM
Nov 2022
ShonenJumperBoi said:
ChallengerUPC said:

my guy ppl on mal are just sick of having to deal with trolls all the time creating useless threads just because they can. So when someone creates a thread that is even remotely pointless, they are rightfully annoyed.

A troll? ouch! creats useless forum whenever they can? double ouch! cuz this is literary my 2nd forum and I've been using MAL from a month 😶
Feb 8, 2023 5:51 AM
Apr 2022
ShonenJumperBoi said:
ChallengerUPC said:

lol if the original post came across as trolling to anyone they need to go outside. And pointless? So you're saying every post on a website about anime has to be serious and thought provoking? I've seen plenty of worthless, garbage posts on this site and this is not one of them. People need to lighten up sometimes

More topics from this board

Poll: » Spy x Family Part 2 Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 24, 2022

365 by InClouseau »»
Sep 18, 1:07 PM

Poll: » Spy x Family Part 2 Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Nov 12, 2022

254 by PaddyVu »»
Aug 27, 6:01 PM

Poll: » Spy x Family Part 2 Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Nov 19, 2022

220 by Xramadhan »»
Aug 23, 3:48 PM

Poll: » TV anime『SPY×FAMILY』× BUMP OF CHICKEN「SOUVENIR」Anime MV

LittleStar - Jul 24

5 by kawaii_gaara »»
Jul 26, 7:04 PM

Poll: » Spy x Family Part 2 Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 15, 2022

380 by removed-user »»
Jul 18, 4:20 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.