Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Jan 8, 2023 2:14 PM
Jul 2021
Are any of the movies worth watching or should I just skip them all?  
Jan 8, 2023 2:26 PM
Feb 2021
There’s some trash movies…and there’s some good ones.

You should just watch them all tbh
Jan 8, 2023 2:28 PM

Apr 2022
strong world, film z, film gold, stampede and film red are worth watching
Jan 8, 2023 2:43 PM
Mar 2021
strong world, film z and stamped are good don't even waste time on film red tho it's just a hot garbage musical
Jan 8, 2023 3:12 PM
Feb 2020
jwjkd said:

movie 6(the best one), gold, z and strong world was decent as well(watch stong world episode 0 before the movie).
Jan 8, 2023 4:20 PM
Aug 2022
Movie 2 (Clockwork Island Adventure) is short but has some awesome fight scenes with that sweet old anime movie budget, Movie 4 (Dead End Adventure) basically takes place entirely at sea and has some great side characters and villains, Movie 6 (Baron Omatsuri and the Secret Island) has an entirely different art style and has a very dark story that you won’t find anywhere else in One Piece, then Strong World, Film Z, Film Gold, Stampede, and Film Red are all worth watching because Oda was involved in their production, so you’ll notice a much higher quality when it comes to story, characters, and animation.

Of course, you can watch the other movies, but they all range from fine to straight up bad, so just do what you want with them.
Jan 8, 2023 6:11 PM

Aug 2018
My favourites are 4 (Dead End Adventure), 6 (Baron Omatsuri) (best one), 10 (Strong World), 12 (Z), 13 (Gold), 14 (Stampede), and 15 (Red). I’d say just watch them all but if you want only the good ones watch these
Jan 8, 2023 6:33 PM
Jan 2020
My favorite ones are Movie 2, movie 6, Gold, and Red
Haven't seen Z or Strong World but heard those were good but didn't like stampede much even though a lot liked it
As Long as the Sun, the moon, and the Earth exist, everything will be alright.
Jan 8, 2023 6:53 PM
Aug 2021
jwjkd said:

red,gold,z,stampede
strong world is good,but don't watch it
it is ruining canon plot
watch ep or ch 0
Jan 8, 2023 7:00 PM

Mar 2019
As someone who has personally watched all of them up to stampede (except the recap movies), you would be well off skipping everything before movie 6 and everything between strong world and movie 6, Strong World onward the movies became considerably more high effort and movie 6 is quite well made, even being my personal favorite.

Although you can honestly try watching all of the movies, except maybe the recap movies. The movies have their own appeal.
KumiveneellaJan 8, 2023 7:06 PM
Jan 8, 2023 8:58 PM
Jan 2023
Only seen Alabasta remake, strong world, and stampede. Stampede was oh so fire, but wait till after whole cake to really appreciate it. Alabasta remake had much better animation. Ngl, probably unpopular opinion, but strong world dragged badly at times. The movies are basically hit and miss from what I gather, but still wanna watch them all.
Jan 8, 2023 9:26 PM
Dec 2021
jwjkd said:

Strong World is the best of all Pre Timeskip movies

Film Z is one of my favorite Post Timeskip movies, I wish it's canon

Film Gold is one of the most entertaining ones with some interesting concept

Film Stampede is some messy stuff, and I love it, though it has some little flaws, but you'll still have a great time, and it's an anniversary to the entire series

And the latest edition, Film Red, and it's sooooo good, the musics by Ado is so beautiful even at the very end
Jan 8, 2023 10:10 PM
Apr 2020
Tylerms said:
strong world, film z and stamped are good don't even waste time on film red tho it's just a hot garbage musical

dawg what were you expecting seeing as how uta has the sing sing fruit? like I'm sorry but if you thought there wasn't gonna be any singing that's on you lol
Jan 9, 2023 2:04 AM
THE KING OF D
Feb 2018
Watch movies 4, 6, Strong World, Z, Gold, Stampede and Film Red, this is coming from someone that has seen all of them, there are a few more worth watching plus a bunch of specials but if you only want the best ones go with these.
Jan 9, 2023 2:06 AM
Dec 2022
jwjkd said:

I saw all the movies and I think that some are better and some are worse but I think they're all worth watching, especially that in some of them, there are many iconic scenes that you wont see in the tv anime
Jan 9, 2023 6:37 AM

Apr 2016
There is no movie as good as the original story, but some of them are good.
Gold is the best. I actually like the first movie too.
Jan 9, 2023 7:40 AM
May 2021
My bias opinion, all movies are fun and good, just try watching them, maybe you will like them or maybe not.Film Z and strong world are the 2 best movies in my opinion and there is a movie where luffy accidentally discovered gear 2 before he used it in Enies Lobby , but I can't remember which one
Jan 9, 2023 7:56 AM
Apr 2020
Geturgutsoffme said:
TasteOfRage8 said:

dawg what were you expecting seeing as how uta has the sing sing fruit? like I'm sorry but if you thought there wasn't gonna be any singing that's on you lol

the meaning behind the songs and visuals for them was also good. plus it’s ado she’s an absolute musical unit. the music was gas asf. only part it was annoying was the last song while she was… ya know

oh absolutely the visuals and meaning were incredible. I loved all the songs so seeing someone complain it was just a musical dumbfounds me lol
Jan 9, 2023 12:41 PM
Aug 2020
Movie 6 is amazing I even have it rated higher than the actual series it’s incredible

More topics from this board

Poll: » One Piece Episode 1106 Discussion

IzanaSolos - May 25

48 by nickehhhhhh »»
8 hours ago

Poll: » One Piece Episode 1105 Discussion ( 1 2 )

IzanaSolos - May 18

63 by nickehhhhhh »»
9 hours ago

Poll: » One Piece Episode 1104 Discussion ( 1 2 )

AhriTheS3xyFox - May 11

57 by nickehhhhhh »»
9 hours ago

Poll: » One Piece Episode 1103 Discussion

IzanaSolos - May 4

48 by nickehhhhhh »»
10 hours ago

Poll: » One Piece Episode 1102 Discussion ( 1 2 )

IzanaSolos - Apr 27

53 by nickehhhhhh »»
10 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.