Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Attack on Titan
Available on Manga Store
New
Dec 15, 2022 7:31 AM
Nov 2019
Now, there's two things I want to bring up: AOT most likely will air on April 9th, and jigo is probably going to air before it.

While I am also afraid for the production state of Part 3, I'd also have to remind you that we've not seen a single teaser nor trailer for Attack on Titan Season 4 part 3, nor even a single episode, so getting worried over nothing isn't helpful. Nor is the people cheering for Season 4 part 3 to get the worse adaptation to justify their anger for Part 3 being their idea of the worst of aot, because that's dumb as shit.

Yuichiro Hayashi has been dedicated to make part 3 since it's start, and as he's indicated, he's not on anything other than part 3. So unlike Kakegurui twin, which he did some boards for, part 3 is the sole project he's on. Compare that to the potential director of JJK, Gosso, who's directed an episode of Chainsaw man, as well as storyboarding it, while having a 2 cour anime adaptation for Season 2. Or Nakayama, who still had stuff to do on the JJK movie while working on the anime for Chainsaw man. So chill. AOT is my favorite series too, it'll be fine. AOT will be fine.
raceraotDec 15, 2022 7:36 AM
Dec 15, 2022 7:57 AM
Sep 2022
People's brain are already installed with mindset of s4 part2 being bad.
Ignore the fandom
just enjoy the anime on your own.
you don't have to convince anyone.
not everyone can handle the upcoming events.....💀
Nehal_kunDec 15, 2022 9:29 AM
Dec 15, 2022 8:01 AM
Nov 2019
Nehal_kun said:
People's brain are already installed with mindset of s3 part2 being bad.
Ignore the fandom
just enjoy the anime on your own.
you don't have to convince anyone.
not everyone can handle the upcoming events.....💀

Probably.

Though I'd expect with season 4 part 3 being only 8 episodes, it'll be the best production.
Dec 15, 2022 8:01 AM
Jul 2021
Dude it's just the jobless trolls who are doing their usual bullshit. Just ignore them.

And watch out, majority of the times it is someone with a Classroom of the Elite pfp.

Well, we all know it's that brain dead "AyanoKiyo" kid who just comes back with a new alt acc everytime.
dk107_Dec 15, 2022 8:08 AM
Dec 15, 2022 8:26 AM

Dec 2020
I am actually worried abt hell's paradise anime, I hope it gets a jjk treatment and at this point i really don't care abt aot's adaptation as much as I do abt OPM or HP but I hope it also gets a good or a decent one.
HeadpattsDec 15, 2022 8:29 AM
Dec 15, 2022 8:28 AM
Nov 2019
TheFounder131 said:
I am actually worried abt hell's paradise anime, I hope it gets a jjk treatment and at this point i really don't care abt aot's adaptation but I hope it also gets a good or a decent one.

It's not getting a JJK treatment.

The animation producer, who managed the teams for the production, is on several different productions. Ogawa, the animation producer for Yuri on ice's movie, Zombieland saga's movie, and Jigo's anime. It's a low priority project for them, even if they'll make a lot of money off of it.

It'll be good, but I think AOT will naturally be far better at least animation wise.
raceraotDec 15, 2022 8:32 AM
Dec 15, 2022 8:32 AM

Dec 2020
raceraot said:
TheFounder131 said:
I am actually worried abt hell's paradise anime, I hope it gets a jjk treatment and at this point i really don't care abt aot's adaptation but I hope it also gets a good or a decent one.

The animation producer, who managed the teams for the production, is on several different productions. Ogawa, the animation producer for Yuri on ice's movie, Zombieland saga's movie, and Jigo's anime. It's a low priority project for them, even if they'll make a lot of money off of it.

It'll be good, but I think AOT will naturally be far better at least animation wise.

I will be honest here aot's final part doesn't really deserve to have a better adaptation than hell's paradise. I hope mappa knows who to priorities more.
HeadpattsDec 15, 2022 8:36 AM
Dec 15, 2022 8:36 AM
Dec 2021
As that other guy has already said, ignore the fandom and enjoy yourself.

You really can’t convince a bunch of idiotic 14 year olds with internet usage about their opinions on anything so don’t bother.
Dec 15, 2022 8:37 AM
Nov 2019
TheFounder131 said:
raceraot said:

I will be honest here aot's final part doesn't really deserve to have a better adaptation than hell's paradise. I hope mappa knows who to priorities more.

I'll be honest here, it will be. AOT has most of its staff focused on the project, whereas Kaori Makita was balancing making Kakegurui twin along with making this show. Hayashi is an industry leader who, instead of making Chainsaw man, as one of the best directors MAPPA has, is on Attack on Titan, and is solely focused on it.

Sorry, it'll be good, definitely not AOT season 4 part 2 level, though, especially not direction wise. MAPPA has been able to delay it, though, so that could be why they've been able to get more staff onto it, but still, probably AOT will be better with how much the staff is focused on making it.
Dec 15, 2022 8:38 AM

Nov 2022
Why care about AoT
When peak Fiction Hells paradis is debuting?
Dec 15, 2022 8:45 AM
Aug 2022
Dragon_Boy said:
Why care about AoT
I know you're a troll but I'll answer anyway, hells paradise had a fantastic start but lost its charm after like 30 chs
Dec 15, 2022 8:48 AM

Nov 2022
Badguy_oncel said:
Dragon_Boy said:
Why care about AoT
I know you're a troll but I'll answer anyway, hells paradise was a fantastic start but lost its charm after like 30 chs

AoT lost its charm after chap120,
And turned into a pointless romance story.

Atleast hells paradise stayed true to it's themes and has a satisfying conclusion.
Dragon_BoyDec 19, 2022 3:30 AM
Dec 15, 2022 8:50 AM
Aug 2022
Dragon_Boy said:
Badguy_oncel said:
I know you're a troll but I'll answer anyway, hells paradise was a fantastic start but lost its charm after like 30 chs

AoT lost it's charm after chap120,
And turned pointless romance story.

At least hells paradis stayed true to it's theme has a satisfying conclusion.
what conclusion lol, I literally said hells paradise became mediocre after 30chs up until its ending which is like ch 120 or something
Dec 15, 2022 8:55 AM

Nov 2022
Badguy_oncel said:
Dragon_Boy said:

AoT lost it's charm after chap120,
And turned pointless romance story.

At least hells paradis stayed true to it's theme has a satisfying conclusion.
what conclusion lol, I literally said hells paradise became mediocre after 30chs up until its ending which is like ch 120 or something

AoT final Arc <= GoT S8

Hells Paradise is a solid 7/10.
Dragon_BoyDec 15, 2022 8:58 AM
Dec 15, 2022 9:14 AM
Dec 2021
ignore the haters , we love AoT
Dec 15, 2022 9:32 AM
Sep 2022
_Mehraan_ said:
ignore the haters , we love AoT

yep, we love it as always.
i would like to have a nice conversation with the haters when the anime actually ends.🥴
Dec 15, 2022 9:35 AM
Sep 2022
Dragon_Boy said:
Why care about AoT

let me guess
you are actually Ayanokiyo767 and you made a new troll account to make hate posts for aot 🗿
keep up.👍
Dec 15, 2022 10:07 AM
Apr 2020
dark_knight107 said:
Dude it's just the jobless trolls who are doing their usual bullshit. Just ignore them.

And watch out, majority of the times it is someone with a Classroom of the Elite pfp.

Well, we all know it's that brain dead "AyanoKiyo" kid who just comes back with a new alt acc everytime.

Couldn't say it better lol
That guy is literally pain in the ass
Dec 15, 2022 10:10 AM
Apr 2020
TheFounder131 said:
raceraot said:

They do actually
I mean, it's Mappa's most anticipated show for the next year, not to mention the tremendous success they're making out of it, so yeah it's clear why they are prioritizing it over Jigokuraku, though I will enjoy both series and I'm looking forward to watching them both
Dec 15, 2022 10:47 AM
Jul 2021
btw i really start doubting aoe , i mean how the hell can mappa make the original ending with insufficient time 😞
Dec 15, 2022 12:40 PM
May 2019
Oh you already starting to doubt that something that you knew was impossible from the start will happen? You're such a smart guy...
Dec 15, 2022 4:22 PM
Certified Simp

Feb 2017
The last couple parts look fine imo. Like they’re nowhere near the earlier seasons but they are good enough.
Dec 15, 2022 7:55 PM
Aug 2022
taru_otaku said:
Sorry to provoke anyone
Being fan of csm aot jjk I can clearly say mappa knows how much reputation aot has in Western world and every person who watches anime or non anime fan must have watched aot , so it's clear that aot final p3 should get a high priority I mean it's final part of an anime that literally changes the whole anime industry
Even though people hate the ending, aot is currently no2 in top upcoming list and JIGOKURAKI is no way near it not even jjk is close
You need to revert your roots
AOT>>JJK>CSM>jigo (story wise my opinion)
No hatred toward any series , I love mappa works
the upcoming list is solely based on when entry was made lol. That's why shield hero is no 1
Dec 16, 2022 2:10 AM

Dec 2020
Khalil04 said:
TheFounder131 said:

They do actually
I mean, it's Mappa's most anticipated show for the next year, not to mention the tremendous success they're making out of it, so yeah it's clear why they are prioritizing it over Jigokuraku, though I will enjoy both series and I'm looking forward to watching them both

Aot anime is in its last stages, the franchise is almost over. On the other hand jigo anime hasn't even started yet. If given more resources to jigo it will yield Better results as kny or jjk did. Jigo will bring a new wave of fans in it's franchise which will result in more Bluray and manga sales.

Also the remaining chapters of aot that are going to be adapted are controversial ones, except 131 most of them are garbage imo. I remember someone from mappa saying while reading one of these chapters "how can we even adapt this" something like that.
I don't know abt "TREMENDOUS SUCCESS" but i do know mappa getting tremendous hate due to CGI titan's and stuff.
So I do think jigo def deserves a better adaptation than aot.

Also Aot isn't mappa's most anticipated project for next year, it's JJK S2.
Dec 16, 2022 2:19 AM
Sep 2022
Dragon_Boy said:
Why care about AoT

A guy who has
"classroom of the elite= peak fiction"
im his profile description 🗿

How can you even expect us to take your opinion seriously?💀

pretty sure you are ayanokiyo767 with a new troll account.
Nehal_kunDec 16, 2022 2:23 AM
Dec 16, 2022 2:22 AM
Sep 2022
dark_knight107 said:

that guy is something else.
A very dedicated aot hater.
i don't even think he likes classroom of the elite to be honest.🗿
Dec 16, 2022 2:36 AM
Apr 2020
TheFounder131 said:
Khalil04 said:

They do actually

Aot anime is in its last stages, the franchise is almost over. On the other hand jigo anime hasn't even started yet. If given more resources to jigo it will yield Better results as kny or jjk did. Jigo will bring a new wave of fans in it's franchise which will result in more Bluray and manga sales.

Also the remaining chapters of aot that are going to be adapted are controversial ones, except 131 most of them are garbage imo. I remember someone from mappa saying while reading one of these chapters "how can we even adapt this" something like that.
I don't know abt "TREMENDOUS SUCCESS" but i do know mappa getting tremendous hate due to CGI titan's and stuff.

Dude, you're talking as if Jigokuraku is famous in the first place lol
Literally no one talks about it if the anime isn't going to air next year, and the manga sales aren't that huge to make such an assumption either
While AOT is still demanded and talked about in both Japanese fandom as well as the broken overseas fandom despite the manga being finished 2 years ago lol

And fyi, that statement from Mappa's employee is true, but it was because of the hard material they're going to animate (the rumbling scenes, the huge number of titans from previous shifters and many odm gear scenes as well), and idk what's your interpretation for what he said, but if I was in his place I would be disappointed too for those heavy tasks I'm in charge of so yeah...

Now don't get me wrong, I'm not saying Jigokuraku doesn't deserve a good adaptation, because I don't even know anything about its manga and I'm still looking forward to seeing the anime, but the point is that many fans don't have the same point of view as you have for those "controversial" chapters in AOT, and I heavily disagree with you here

Not to mention that, if you by chance have heard about the last statements from Mappa's CEO and AOT's main director Hayashi, they are both excited for part 3, and looking forward for the fans to enjoy it
The better scheduling is a huge proof that they're turning the criticism they get for the CGI into their favour by taking their time for giving it the best treatment, and for that regard we all know how part 2 turned out to be better than part 1 which will result in part 3 being even better
Dec 16, 2022 2:54 AM

Nov 2022
Nehal_kun said:

A guy who has

Says the guy who has Assassination classroom
And aot final season part 2 and Lelouch in his favorites.🗿

Why are you bringing COTE here?
When the thread is about hells paradise and AoT? 🤓
Dec 16, 2022 2:55 AM
Sep 2022
Dragon_Boy said:
Nehal_kun said:

A guy who has

And aot final season part 2, Lelouch in his favorites.🗿

because you are a troll🗿
thanks for clarifying you are ayanokiyo767 with a new troll account.
it's pretty clear now 👍
Dec 16, 2022 2:57 AM

Nov 2022
Nehal_kun said:
Dragon_Boy said:

And aot final season part 2, Lelouch in his favorites.🗿

because you are a troll🗿

What about you ?
Yor r also trolling by saying COTE is mid on cote threads.
You too are a Troll.
Dec 16, 2022 3:01 AM
Sep 2022
Dragon_Boy said:
Nehal_kun said:

because you are a troll🗿

What about you ?
Yor r also trolling by saying COTE is mid on cote threads.
You too are a Troll.

A perfectly normal person would easily able to tell apart which is "giving opinion" and which is troll.

How do you think i found out you are Ayanokiyo767? huh?
Dec 16, 2022 3:05 AM
Aug 2022
TheFounder131 said:
Khalil04 said:

They do actually

another brain dead ending hater spreading all fucking nonsense.

First of all hells paradise manga is already finished,so there goes another "future franchise"

" how can we adapt something like this"
He meant the later chapters are difficult to adapt, but of course you bastards are so obsessed with hating the ending, will twist and turn actual meaning.

" jjk is most anticipated"
Who said this? Is your dad a mappa employee?
Fyi both parts of aot had more budget than jjk and had more streaming views outside japan despite being a sequel show. If both parts weren't successfull, we wouldn't be getting p3 anyway. They would've just crammed everything in p2. First you guys said csm is mappa's favorite, but after inferior adaptation you guys went back to jjk huh?
Dec 16, 2022 3:06 AM

Nov 2022
Nehal_kun said:

A perfectly normal person would easily able to tell apart which is "giving opinion" and which is troll.

Is this how you give an opinion ??

https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=2055269#post37

https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=2055127&show=0

https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=2059352&show=0#post22
Dec 16, 2022 3:09 AM
Sep 2022
Dragon_Boy said:
Nehal_kun said:

Is this how you give an opinion ??

https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=2055269#post37

https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=2055127&show=0

https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=2059352&show=0#post22

Yep
everything normal.
First one showing a troll post 🗿
second one giving opinion
and third one asking something.

Is that all you have?
keep searching my old posts since you have nothing else to do 🗿
Dec 16, 2022 3:15 AM
Sep 2022
MouhemedAbdoul89 said:
Nehal_kun said:

Yep
everything normal.
First one showing a troll post 🗿
second one giving opinion
and third one asking something.

Is that all you have?
keep searching my old posts since you have nothing else to do 🗿
watch peak fiction Aot 👍😈

You don't have to tell me to watch it😈
Dec 16, 2022 3:19 AM

Nov 2022
Nehal_kun said:
MouhemedAbdoul89 said:
watch peak fiction Aot 👍😈

King of Trolls Eren1990 has arrived

All hail Eren1990!!

🛐🛐🛐🛐🛐🛐🛐🛐
Dragon_BoyDec 16, 2022 3:22 AM
Dec 16, 2022 3:20 AM
Sep 2022
Dragon_Boy said:
Nehal_kun said:

King of Trolls has arrived
Eren1990

All hail Eren1990

Nothing beats Ayanokiyo767🗿
Dec 16, 2022 6:27 AM

Dec 2020
Khalil04 said:
TheFounder131 said:

Literally no one talks about it if the anime isn't going to air next year, and the manga sales aren't that huge to make such an assumption either
While AOT is still demanded and talked about in both Japanese fandom as well as the broken overseas fandom despite the manga being finished 2 years ago lol

And fyi, that statement from Mappa's employee is true, but it was because of the hard material they're going to animate (the rumbling scenes, the huge number of titans from previous shifters and many odm gear scenes as well), and idk what's your interpretation for what he said, but if I was in his place I would be disappointed too for those heavy tasks I'm in charge of so yeah...

Now don't get me wrong, I'm not saying Jigokuraku doesn't deserve a good adaptation, because I don't even know anything about its manga and I'm still looking forward to seeing the anime, but the point is that many fans don't have the same point of view as you have for those "controversial" chapters in AOT, and I heavily disagree with you here

Not to mention that, if you by chance have heard about the last statements from Mappa's CEO and AOT's main director Hayashi, they are both excited for part 3, and looking forward for the fans to enjoy it
The better scheduling is a huge proof that they're turning the criticism they get for the CGI into their favour by taking their time for giving it the best treatment, and for that regard we all know how part 2 turned out to be better than part 1 which will result in part 3 being even better

Jjk and kny were also not famous but it became after a good adaptation. Aot was trending previously cause the chapters were actually well written. Just tell me is any chapter from 132 to 139 even comes close to ch 121, 122, 123 or ch 130? Absolutely not. The glory days for aot anime is over, giving more resources to aot rn is same as beating a dead horse.
Dec 16, 2022 6:35 AM

Dec 2020
Badguy_oncel said:
TheFounder131 said:

First of all hells paradise manga is already finished,so there goes another "future franchise"

He meant the later chapters are difficult to adapt, but of course you bastards are so obsessed with hating the ending, will twist and turn actual meaning.

Fyi both parts of aot had more budget than jjk and had more streaming views outside japan despite being a sequel show. If both parts weren't successfull, we wouldn't be getting p3 anyway. They would've just crammed everything in p2. First you guys said csm is mappa's favorite, but after inferior adaptation you guys went back to jjk huh?

Here we got a hollow brain aot ending meat rider who has nothing to do other than reading arguments of random strangers on internet.

Kny manga is also finished but it still one of the top selling manga.

And where did I ever twisted turned it's meaning? Ohh I forgot An uneducated sheep can't really interpret few words.

Did your mom said aot parts had more budget? Jjk S2 will be most anticipated mappa project for next year Because CSM S2 is not premiering in 2023. CSM will always be mappa's passion project, studio's fav child.

"Inferior adaptation" Seek medical help my guy.
Dec 16, 2022 7:02 AM
Aug 2022
TheFounder131 said:
Badguy_oncel said:

Here we got a hollow brain aot ending meat rider who has nothing to do other than reading arguments of random strangers on internet.

Kny manga is also finished but it still one of the top selling manga.

And where did I ever twisted turned it's meaning? Ohh I forgot An uneducated sheep can't really interpret few words.

Did your mom said aot parts had more budget? Jjk S2 will be most anticipated mappa project for next year Because CSM S2 is not premiering in 2023. CSM will always be mappa's passion project, studio's fav child.

"Inferior adaptation" Seek medical help my guy.
wait wait wait, I remember you're the same no life loser who had that shitty signature and used to say" I'm done with aot" and yet the kid is still surfing in aot forum.

Firstly I've never defended the ending of aot anywhere. I'm not a loser like you to be obsessed over a fictional show ending and spreading non sense crap.

Kny manga was still airing when s1 ended. The series is rich in japanese culture, hence it's an all time hit in japan..

You literally said " how can we adapt this". Looks like kid is suffering from amnesia or something.

Yes I met your mom in a club, poor women was dissapointed with you. Midway we started talking about aot and how it had a
average budget of 150k per episode, one of the costliest series ever.

yeah CGIman is indeed the mappa's passion profect. The cgi was soo good that ufotable is trembling in fear. All hail the passionate, cinematic masterpiece which got CGI'ed in s1 itself, even with just 12 ep cour.

The kid is obsessed with ending of fictional show so much that it lives rent free in his head despite saying " I'm done with it".

The audacity to say" ending meat rider" when I haven't defended ending even once. At least I'm not a hypocrite loser like you to crawl in a unaired part despite saying" I'm done with it"
Dec 16, 2022 7:21 AM

Nov 2022
Badguy_oncel said:
The audacity to say" ending meat rider" when I haven't defended ending even once

Badguy_oncel said:
Firstly I've never defended the ending of aot anywhere.

Why do you want Mappa To put their money and Time on a Trash when you itself don't give a shit about the ending ?
Dragon_BoyDec 16, 2022 7:24 AM
Dec 16, 2022 7:23 AM
Apr 2020
TheFounder131 said:
Khalil04 said:

Jjk and kny were also not famous but it became after a good adaptation. Aot was trending previously cause the chapters were actually well written. Just tell me is any chapter from 132 to 139 even comes close to ch 121, 122, 123 or ch 130? Absolutely not. The glory days for aot anime is over, giving more resources to aot rn is same as beating a dead horse.

Lmfao and why is that ?
Is it because your favourite nihilistic character died?
Or is it because the story didn't conclude with complete rumbling and Eren lived happily ever after with Historia's child?
Or let me guess, it's because Mikasa didn't die nor did Eren's friends lol

If you don't like it, don't watch it, you'll do a favour to the world alongside with some others, but yeah answering your question, Ch 137 is just as well written as the other top chapters
Dec 16, 2022 7:31 AM
Aug 2022
Dragon_Boy said:
Badguy_oncel said:
The audacity to say" ending meat rider" when I haven't defended ending even once

Badguy_oncel said:
Firstly I've never defended the ending of aot anywhere.

Why do you want Mappa To put their money and Time on a Trash when you itself don't give a shit about the ending or this season ?
uhhhh.... english kid, and btw come with your real gigacgad ayanakoji profile pic account.

Yes the ending isnt perfect, especially I was dissapointed with horrible dialogues. Overall it was 6.5/10 ending. I'm not a loser like that above founder131 guy to be obsessed over it. The way the story proceeded, it was never going to satisfy every body. Isayama really blundered with his nihilistic ending and failed to read that his rabid 14y/o fanbase only cared about edgy eren.
Dec 16, 2022 7:35 AM
Aug 2018
attack on titan will be daijoubu
Dec 16, 2022 9:21 PM
Jun 2021
Badguy_oncel said:
taru_otaku said:
Sorry to provoke anyone
Being fan of csm aot jjk I can clearly say mappa knows how much reputation aot has in Western world and every person who watches anime or non anime fan must have watched aot , so it's clear that aot final p3 should get a high priority I mean it's final part of an anime that literally changes the whole anime industry
Even though people hate the ending, aot is currently no2 in top upcoming list and JIGOKURAKI is no way near it not even jjk is close
You need to revert your roots
AOT>>JJK>CSM>jigo (story wise my opinion)
No hatred toward any series , I love mappa works
the upcoming list is solely based on when entry was made lol. That's why shield hero is no 1

Well you just can't understand the point aot and demon Slayer sequels are announced together and they have huge difference in number
So you misunderstood my whole point that aot hype is not dead and it is still fav
Dec 16, 2022 9:24 PM
Jun 2021
Badguy_oncel said:
Dragon_Boy said:

Why do you want Mappa To put their money and Time on a Trash when you itself don't give a shit about the ending or this season ?
uhhhh.... english kid, and btw come with your real gigacgad ayanakoji profile pic account.

Yes the ending isnt perfect, especially I was dissapointed with horrible dialogues. Overall it was 6.5/10 ending. I'm not a loser like that above founder131 guy to be obsessed over it. The way the story proceeded, it was never going to satisfy every body. Isayama really blundered with his nihilistic ending and failed to read that his rabid 14y/o fanbase only cared about edgy eren.

Yep here is another cote (child try to look cool) fan who calls aot shit
Dec 16, 2022 9:30 PM
Aug 2022
taru_otaku said:
Badguy_oncel said:

Well you just can't understand the point aot and demon Slayer sequels are announced together and they have huge difference in number
So you misunderstood my whole point that aot hype is not dead and it is still fav
you missed my whole point. I just said mal is not a good indicator. I'm pretty sure demon slayer will have more members eventually as it's still in its 3rd season while aot is like in its 7th entry
Dec 16, 2022 9:34 PM
Aug 2022
taru_otaku said:
Badguy_oncel said:

Yep here is another cote (child try to look cool) fan who calls aot shit
well kid if you use atleast 2 braincells and read my previous comments, I was actually defending aot. Well can't expect much from Mal users anyway

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shingeki no Kyojin: The Final Season - Kanketsu-hen Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Nov 4, 2023

1478 by Omega1Mastemon »»
Jun 11, 2:19 PM

» What would the characters favorite anime be?

TASM18 - Apr 5

29 by TASM18 »»
Jun 5, 8:43 AM

» Why is this so ugly??? ( 1 2 )

kizumi91 - Nov 5, 2023

62 by kizumi91 »»
Jun 3, 5:16 PM

» Hulu steaming

Seiidou - Mar 3, 2023

4 by Freexpock »»
May 20, 1:44 PM

» When are these episodes getting an English dub?

did4375 - May 13

11 by ANIk_003 »»
May 19, 8:53 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.