Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 19, 2022 3:19 PM

Feb 2014
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------

Machy

<--- Animelist
Mangalist --->
Nov 19, 2022 9:06 PM
ᕙ(⇀‸↼‶)ᕗ

Aug 2014
What a strange music video. There's a lot to appreciate with the art, but this was excessively edgy and not very entertaining. Not particularly fond of the song either.
Dec 28, 2022 2:15 AM
EOussama

Dec 2016
Very interesting choice of art style for how hardcore this song goes.
Feb 16, 2023 9:04 PM
Mar 2019
Silhouetted sex, that's a first in MV's.
Pretty nice.
Apr 22, 2023 2:03 AM

Dec 2020
Can anyone please explain wtf happened in ths story ?

Complex Stories are basically sleeping pills . Helps to get some sleep .

May 15, 2023 7:24 AM
Nov 2020
STSayeb said:
Guy is in some sort of an organization. Secret society, I don't know what it is, just a group of people connected by something, I guess they're criminals.
Guy sleeps with girl. Organization hates girl and tries to kill her, also gets mad at guy for sleeping with her. Organization catches both guy and girl and forces guy to kill girl. Guy doesn't want to. Organization kills guy.
I think that was it. I didn't care for the MV enough to analyze the story any further, though I thought it was pretty cool. Certainly more interesting than Zanki.
May 15, 2023 5:33 PM

Dec 2020
GoatChan said:
STSayeb said:
Guy is in some sort of an organization. Secret society, I don't know what it is, just a group of people connected by something, I guess they're criminals.
Guy sleeps with girl. Organization hates girl and tries to kill her, also gets mad at guy for sleeping with her. Organization catches both guy and girl and forces guy to kill girl. Guy doesn't want to. Organization kills guy.
I think that was it. I didn't care for the MV enough to analyze the story any further, though I thought it was pretty cool. Certainly more interesting than Zanki.
was it like a yakuza or prostitution organization ? Why tf did the girl's sister get killed by one of the 0people and was the girl a forced prostitute ?

Complex Stories are basically sleeping pills . Helps to get some sleep .

May 16, 2023 12:57 AM
Nov 2020
STSayeb said:
GoatChan said:
was it like a yakuza or prostitution organization ? Why tf did the girl's sister get killed by one of the 0people and was the girl a forced prostitute ?
As I said, I didn't care for the thing enough to make more research into it, but I'd guess that yeah, it was a yakuza or a bunch of pimps. The girl, I don't know, I guess she was a prostitute and one of the pimps fell in love with her which the rest of the guys obviously didn't find cool, hence they wanted him to kill her. I forgot about the sister already, not even sure what you're talking about.
Jun 15, 3:06 AM

Feb 2020
Ehh, that was pretty bad.
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.