Forum Settings
Forums
The Eminence in Shadow (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
Oct 7, 2022 8:35 PM

Feb 2021
You know the drill, two arcs one volume.

First arc was about Rose's wedding and basically closing her character arc, still sad that she doesn't know Shadow is Cid, but that moment where Cid confronts her and she believes that he loves her was pretty funny.

Then we go back in the past and are introduced to Nishino Akane, Cid's old classmate that he saved once.
Ngl it was pretty cool that we got to see more of Cid's past life cause I felt it wasn't explored enough in volume 1.
And then Shadow goes back in the past with Beta after entering the Black Rose, and he gets to meet Akane again, but this time Japan is in ruins all walking dead style, pretty much an apocalypse and the few people who survived live together in groups.

A bunch of things happen and Shadow returns back to his world, but this time Beta brings Akane with her without Cid knowing. Well things have gotten interesting now.

The scene with Beta arguing in the forums was really funny tho, favorite moment in this volume.
Nov 6, 2022 1:07 PM
Apr 2018
Rose's arc wrapped up nicely, loved the way Cid guided her.
The coming back to Japan part was super interesting, I've never seen this idea explored like this before. Before this arc it was a clasic reincarnated in a fantasy world story, but now it's a "reborn in a different realm" story that has travel between the realms. Super fun stuff.
And yeah, the xXxSilverHairedElfBabexXx part was the funniest thing I've read in a while.
Dec 6, 2022 12:59 AM
May 2021
Return to Japan arc was really interesting! can't wait for volume 5 english version! 🔥
Feb 15, 2023 11:58 PM
Jan 2021
D_Leshen said:
The coming back to Japan part was super interesting, I've never seen this idea explored like this before. Before this arc it was a clasic reincarnated in a fantasy world story, but now it's a "reborn in a different realm" story that has travel between the realms. Super fun stuff.
And yeah, the xXxSilverHairedElfBabexXx part was the funniest thing I've read in a while.
where can I find the ln volume 3 & 4 I only found volume 1 and 2 in the internet to download....I am new to ln so I don't know much about the websites and sources..
Feb 16, 2023 4:29 AM

Feb 2021
Von_1295 said:
D_Leshen said:
where can I find the ln volume 3 & 4 I only found volume 1 and 2 in the internet to download....I am new to ln so I don't know much about the websites and sources..
I don't think I'm allowed to share pirate sites here, and besides I read mine physically anyway.

But I do know that BookWalker and Amazon have it digitally just in case
Feb 16, 2023 4:43 AM

May 2014
Von_1295 said:
D_Leshen said:
Places like VN-Meido. That's probably one of if not the largest communities for light novel translations. If there's an English translation of something, fan or official, you can either find it there or they'll point you in the right direction.
Mar 21, 2023 12:41 PM

Sep 2012
been reading info, oh boy, Shadow will kill Zeta when he finds out that she is doing to hes sister
Jun 9, 2023 3:03 PM
Jan 2022
Sugram22 said:
been reading info, oh boy, Shadow will kill Zeta when he finds out that she is doing to hes sister
he prob won't do anything

More topics from this board

» When will official translation of Volume 5 go on sale

Forsaken_guy - Nov 7, 2023

2 by Azuchi »»
Mar 23, 11:39 AM

» Volume 7 release date?

kiyopon111 - Jan 10

6 by Apratim »»
Mar 5, 6:50 AM

» Eminence in Shadow Vol 6 Discussion

Apratim - Nov 3, 2023

9 by Devtarou »»
Nov 15, 2023 6:33 AM

Poll: » Kage no Jitsuryokusha ni Naritakute! Chapter 58 Discussion

spicarie - Nov 5, 2023

0 by spicarie »»
Nov 5, 2023 3:55 AM

» Eminence in Shadow Vol. 5 Discussion

NemCraft - Jul 3, 2023

11 by Cielord »»
Sep 27, 2023 9:06 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.