Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Apr 4, 6:32 PM
Jun 2019
The music is so good
Jul 17, 9:30 AM
Sep 2019
God I love Nijigasaki so much. They hit me so hard in the heart, and I think this season encapsulated so much of what I love about them. Niji is for the fans by the fans; there were so many points that made me emotional about this season but that ending shot of Yu and the rainbow and telling the viewers that it’s our turn just hit absolutely different.

My favorite LL season by far
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Love Live! Nijigasaki Gakuen School Idol Doukoukai 2nd Season Episode 9 Discussion

AkeZZZ - May 28, 2022

34 by nthcolor »»
Jul 15, 12:40 PM

Poll: » Love Live! Nijigasaki Gakuen School Idol Doukoukai 2nd Season Episode 3 Discussion

Marinate1016 - Apr 16, 2022

41 by Sommernacht »»
Jul 12, 2:51 AM

Poll: » Love Live! Nijigasaki Gakuen School Idol Doukoukai 2nd Season Episode 2 Discussion

AkeZZZ - Apr 9, 2022

42 by Sommernacht »»
Jul 9, 6:01 AM

Poll: » Love Live! Nijigasaki Gakuen School Idol Doukoukai 2nd Season Episode 11 Discussion

AkeZZZ - Jun 11, 2022

30 by Deazu »»
Jan 14, 5:22 PM

Poll: » Love Live! Nijigasaki Gakuen School Idol Doukoukai 2nd Season Episode 10 Discussion

AkeZZZ - Jun 4, 2022

32 by Deazu »»
Oct 7, 2023 7:24 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.