Forum Settings
Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]
Aug 31, 2010 3:43 PM

Mar 2009
tsubasalover said:

Also, although it's not related to this club, I finally watched Romeo x Juliet (your profile pic.)

Cool- Did you like it?
Aug 31, 2010 4:15 PM

Nov 2007
windeen-windy said:
tsubasalover said:

Also, although it's not related to this club, I finally watched Romeo x Juliet (your profile pic.)

Cool- Did you like it?

It was interesting, but kind of too funny for a serious anime.
I Two Syaorans from Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE and TRC!!!
Aug 31, 2010 4:39 PM

Mar 2009
I thought it was evenly balanced myself with the humor and drama and sadness... but that's just me ^^;
I liked it because it wasn't as sad as the origional story, I hated the origional story.
Aug 31, 2010 10:07 PM

Nov 2007
Well,... that's true. It was not as sad as original story.

I think I like minor characters more than Romeo and Juliet. Emilia spiced up the fun element of the anime, and Antonio is so cute. Hermione was Tsundere/Yandere (I don't know which one, but either one that describes her). Tybalt and Curio are nice older brother figures/type in the anime.

Oh I forgot to say, but I was kind of late (about 12 hours late) for closing the contest. I'm not sure if it's the correct place to put the winners, either.
tsubasaloverAug 31, 2010 10:12 PM
Sep 1, 2010 4:01 PM

Mar 2009
I liked a lot of the minor characters as well. I didn't like his character, but I liked the fact that they had Shakespeare in there as a character watching it all happen. I thought it was an interesting twist to have even though I didn't like him.
I also loved that Juliet wasn't a weak helpless female either. Like in the original story.

Honestly I'm not sure where to announce the winners, maybe both in the thread and club wall? Just a thought.
Sep 1, 2010 4:51 PM

Nov 2007
What I meant was to put the the winners' banners on the club description.
Sep 3, 2010 5:52 PM

Mar 2009
Ok. Sorry- Thought you meant the anouncment- I had assumed you would put the winner's banner in the club discription actually.
It's what I would do.....
Sep 4, 2010 12:13 AM

Nov 2007
Yeah, I already put them there, but not sure if I put in the correct place of club description (in spoiler, under "By club Admins:").
Sep 12, 2010 5:19 AM

Mar 2009
Yeah, That's where I'd put them- I think. Sorry for the late response... been kinda out of it a bit. Hurt my back bad. What I'd do is post it where you did then post an anouncment in the contest thread and the same one in a mass message and/or the club wall (I know MM's still are out of service though). So as far as I can tell it's the right place.
I'll try to post the cards in about a few days.... sorry I haven't done so yet.
Sep 13, 2010 7:37 AM

Nov 2007
It's ok. That's sucks though, to hurt your back and not able to sleep or in proper position.

My grad. school classes begins... I get homework the first day, and it's a heavy one!
Nov 13, 2010 4:08 AM

Mar 2009
I'll be replacing the current layout with a less complicated one in a few weeks if the MM system still is not working by then, because I may be going into the hospital-(Not sure yet- I'll know more Monday or Tuesday)-for surgery(Not related to my previous back injury) and won't have the time to update it, If I do that I'll also cut out all of the contests that had to be put on hold because of the MM system being down. I tried to have patients to wait it out- but it‘s been since July now.
This isn’t the first time that system has gone down and it's probably gong to happen again and again.
If I have to do this, I hope no one is too upset with me.
Nov 13, 2010 4:35 AM

Nov 2007
Thanks for the notification beforehand. I don't think anyone would be too upset with you, at least I'm not.
Nov 13, 2010 2:26 PM

Mar 2009
tsubasalover said:
Thanks for the notification beforehand. I don't think anyone would be too upset with you, at least I'm not.

Thanks Tsubasa. For understanding. That of course has nothing to do with the member cards- they will still open whenever the MM system is fixed or if I get tired of waiting it'll open sooner.
But if I en up needing this surgery- I may be incapacitated for quite a while, I heal very slowly.
So I thought letting you guys know would be the best.
I may also make the layout changes sooner than I mentioned, if I have to have the surgery.
Dec 25, 2010 11:26 PM

Nov 2007
Merry belated Christmas!
Jan 1, 2011 4:43 AM

Nov 2007
Happy belated New Year!
Jan 21, 2011 8:01 AM

Mar 2009
Just to let you guys know, I won’t be around much probably- around February 9th Because that’s when I’ll be having the throat surgery.
Jan 31, 2011 1:04 AM

Nov 2007
Hope you will get well soon. Good luck with your surgery.
Feb 14, 2011 1:19 AM

Nov 2007
The club is officially dead again because windy is having surgery (and recovering), and I fractured my left wrist and on my cast (cannot use it).

(Ironic that I fractured it around the time when windy had surgery...)
Feb 14, 2011 6:49 AM

Mar 2009
I haven't had the surgery yet but I will when I get some complications that screwed up my chance to have it fixed. The day I was suppose to get my surgery done I was sent inadaquit transport (I don't drive and my only way to get around is a public van serviice- no busses).
So I haven't had it yet- and I am basically extreamly pissed at the service and my doctor is pissed at me and not rescheduling my suregey and so here I sit- held up because of their screw up, with an appointment to complain to a top person on the 16th and a possible cancer in my throat.
I am sorry that you've hurt your wrist Tsubasa (I hurt mine a lot and I know how annoying and painful it can be but that doesn't help) I wish you a well and quick recovery.
Aug 2, 2011 6:39 AM

Nov 2007
How are you doing, windy?!

My wrist is well (been cured since around May).

Good news, Loki sequel is starting!!
Sep 26, 2012 12:41 AM

Nov 2007
So far I can only give updates on the new Loki series in this club, if that's ok.

Also, I marathoned Kuroko no Basket recently and understood those character in your forum avatar now, windy.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (3) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Which Loki Do You Like?

tsubasalover - Apr 5, 2010

6 by -Ayu »»
Jan 31, 2017 5:21 AM

Sticky: Poll: » What do u think about the manga ?

Airitoizzy - Apr 15, 2010

9 by -Ayu »»
Jan 31, 2017 5:18 AM

Sticky: » {CLOSED for the time being}-- Club Picture Making Contest--{Entries only-no voting yet}

windeen-windy - Jul 8, 2010

3 by windeen-windy »»
Nov 29, 2010 10:36 AM

» {Not Yet open}~Member Card~{STILL Not Yet open}

windeen-windy - Jun 7, 2010

1 by windeen-windy »»
Sep 22, 2010 11:06 PM

Sticky: Poll: » [CLOSED] Club Banner Contest: Voting

tsubasalover - Jul 4, 2010

3 by tsubasalover »»
Aug 30, 2010 2:31 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.