Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Mar 28, 2022 2:30 PM
Jul 2021
Besides the
, who is the strongest person that Simon could beat? Do you think he is the strongest character ever?
Mar 28, 2022 2:53 PM

Aug 2021
not at all, probably he is the strongest but just in phisical attributes, because characters like zenus from dragon ball or any character that controls universes can beat simon. but yeah in terms of phisical power he is clearly the strongest.
(if someone is going to say is because of the mecha stfu, gurren lagann is simon power like naruto dumbass is those cringe shits he use)
Mar 28, 2022 3:28 PM
Nov 2021
There are many anime verses(Specifically shounen) whom Simon with the help of tengen toppa gurren laggan can actually solo. People who haven't watched it don't get that (SPOILERS) his final form can literally toy with universes in which their strongest characters reside(Ofcourse not all characters are affected by it like anos or rimuru etc... who are gods themselves)
Mar 28, 2022 3:44 PM
Aug 2021
Vixer_YL said:
not at all, probably he is the strongest but just in phisical attributes, because characters like zenus from dragon ball or any character that controls universes can beat simon. but yeah in terms of phisical power he is clearly the strongest.
(if someone is going to say is because of the mecha stfu, gurren lagann is simon power like naruto dumbass is those cringe shits he use)

I'm not even sure he's the strongest physically. While it it said it STTGL destroy universes with the Bug Bang, but when SSG Goku fighting Beerus it is said 3 punches between them would destroy the entire universe. Taken in into account how strong MUI Goku is STTGL would probably lose. Unless the power of friendship is involved.
Mar 28, 2022 4:11 PM
Jul 2021
LiterallyHou said:
Vixer_YL said:
Gurren Lagann characters reach the 12th dimension by the end of the series, with reality-breaking, logic-defying and probability-altering powers. It's unsurprisingly one of the most powerful verses in anime when it's intentionally over-the-top, and Simon fodderizes all of Dragon Ball just by sneezing.

I agree with this one
Mar 28, 2022 4:16 PM

Aug 2021
Ri-iel said:
Vixer_YL said:

I'm not even sure he's the strongest physically. While it it said it STTGL destroy universes with the Bug Bang, but when SSG Goku fighting Beerus it is said 3 punches between them would destroy the entire universe. Taken in into account how strong MUI Goku is STTGL would probably lose. Unless the power of friendship is involved.
sttgl is bigger than the existence so just no
Mar 28, 2022 4:19 PM

Sep 2018
Some people take this shit way too seriously...

Quantum ille canis est in fenestra
Mar 28, 2022 4:21 PM
Jul 2020
I’d say he’s probably the strongest non-reality warper in anime
Mar 28, 2022 4:39 PM

Aug 2021
borderliner said:

i dont see anyone fighting bruh
Mar 28, 2022 4:39 PM

Aug 2021
borderliner said:

Mar 28, 2022 4:52 PM

Mar 2011
All dick measuring contests are sad and pathetic, but the 'who could beat up who' ones are the worst.

And I say that as a massive Gurren Lagann fan.
Mar 28, 2022 6:25 PM

Mar 2011
LiterallyHou said:
borderliner said:

ickoriss said:
All dick measuring contests are sad and pathetic, but the 'who could beat up who' ones are the worst.

These two posts are ironically the most assertive ones on this thread. Calm down, no one here was angry over small talk about hypothetical fictional vs battles.
I admittedly overreacted a bit. I'm just used to threads like this devolving into deranged neckbeard incoherency and that always gives me Vietnam flashbacks to a group of grown men in a comic book shop I overheard angrily arguing over the most powerful superhero.
Mar 29, 2022 1:58 AM
Aug 2021
LiterallyHou said:
Vixer_YL said:
Gurren Lagann characters reach the 12th dimension by the end of the series, with reality-breaking, logic-defying and probability-altering powers. It's unsurprisingly one of the most powerful verses in anime when it's intentionally over-the-top, and Simon fodderizes all of Dragon Ball just by sneezing.

I agree with you in this
Mar 29, 2022 1:58 AM
Aug 2021
Vixer_YL said:

even Zeno can't defeat STTGL
Mar 29, 2022 2:43 AM

Sep 2018
Vixer_YL said:
borderliner said:

lol, how did you confuse seriousness with fighting!?

Quantum ille canis est in fenestra
Mar 29, 2022 4:51 AM
Jul 2021
ickoriss said:

????????????? You could have just not even responded.
Mar 29, 2022 4:56 AM

Mar 2011
Phloppie said:
ickoriss said:

????????????? You could have just not even responded.
I already responded earlier saying I jumped the gun on this thread, since most threads like this devolve into lawless mouth-breathers arguing nonsense. Again, my bad.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann Episode 27 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

accela - Sep 29, 2007

1159 by Ba-Cii10 »»
Sep 16, 6:51 AM

Poll: » Gurren Lagann Episode 8 - Never Forget ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

windy - May 20, 2007

516 by Ba-Cii10 »»
Sep 14, 10:44 AM

Poll: » Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

MasterChief - May 10, 2007

184 by Ba-Cii10 »»
Sep 14, 7:46 AM

Poll: » Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Krelian - Apr 25, 2007

208 by Ba-Cii10 »»
Sep 14, 4:17 AM

» A question for people who have watched Gurren Lagann and loved it. ( 1 2 )

_Reas - Aug 4

93 by ZeroMajor12 »»
Sep 13, 5:27 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.