Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Feb 18, 2022 12:50 AM

Feb 2022
So i have a couple of questions about animation and similar things.

1. Does Usopp ever change? I know Usopp is coward but does he get stronger and stop beign it or?

2. When will One Piece animation change? For animation change i mean for it to be HD not like 360p

3. When does the timeskip happen? I got it that after a timeskip, every character should change their look and appearance.

Hi Everyone!
Feb 18, 2022 1:02 AM
Nov 2020
1. Yes
2. Around ep 200
3. Few ep before ep 500
Feb 18, 2022 1:07 AM
Feb 2020
1 Usopp is always a coward. That's his character, but he has his moments. If you don't like him right now you'll definitely change your opinion about him later.

2 For me the animation was good after the alabasta arc. The animation is pretty consistently ok, It's not very bad and not good either. But once WCI arc and after that in Wanothe animation quality is off the charts. It's amazingly good.

3 Timeskip in anime- Episode 517
In Manga- Chapter 598
Feb 18, 2022 1:11 AM
Jun 2021
Thanks I wanted to ask that Question too.
Now I have the Answer.
Feb 18, 2022 1:12 AM

Aug 2021
ukanzabonje said:

1. Does Usopp ever change? I know Usopp is coward but does he get stronger and stop beign it or?

2. When will One Piece animation change? For animation change i mean for it to be HD not like 360p

3. When does the timeskip happen? I got it that after a timeskip, every character should change their look and appearance.

1. Usopp certainly changes.... He does get stronger as more arcs come(not a lot, tho) but stops being a big coward after some time... I mean, he is brave when he HAS to be brave... the first time I guess would be in Alabasta arc.... He comes out to be a great and lovable character as the series goes on...

2. The animation gets a lot better after time skip... it becomes more colourful n clearer than before... the quality keeps getting better n better every arc...
and the animation quality skyrockets in the Wano arc... The animation in Wano arc is just something else...

3. In the anime, the time skip is at Episode 517... in the manga, it's chapter 597...

Yeah, the world would be dark without Light...
but without L, the world would just be a Word...
Feb 18, 2022 1:45 AM
May 2021
ukanzabonje said:

1) No he will stay coward
2) it will get hd at ep 207, around wano animation will get to same level as other shonen but don't expect much animation will not be like demon slayer , jujutsu kaisen or fate series
3) timeskip will happen on ep 517
SlimeLordOfRatsFeb 18, 2022 1:50 AM
Feb 18, 2022 1:59 AM
Jul 2020
SlimeLordOfRats said:
Pranav_Madduru said:

wano is great wdym lol

No animation is better than one piece older episode but it is the same level as other typical shonen it's not extraordinary

it isn't extraordinary, I agree on that. But if u see the improvement over the years that just makes me happy.
Feb 18, 2022 2:00 AM

Apr 2018
Animation is better at the beginning and gets worst later so I dunno what you're talking about.

Feb 18, 2022 2:01 AM
May 2021
Pranav_Madduru said:
SlimeLordOfRats said:

No animation is better than one piece older episode but it is the same level as other typical shonen it's not extraordinary

it isn't extraordinary, I agree on that. But if u see the improvement over the years that just makes me happy.
ya op used to have worse animation between other shonen but it improved a lot
Feb 18, 2022 2:22 AM

May 2021
1 ) Usopp is goated from the beginning 🛐
2 ) The animation was good from the enies lobby and it only went up and It is on its peak in Wano
3 ) timeskip will happen around episode 515
Feb 19, 2022 5:41 AM
Nov 2021
1) No, he doesn't changes
2) yes
3) 517
Feb 19, 2022 12:24 PM

Aug 2019
NekoZamurai said:
Animation is better at the beginning and gets worst later so I dunno what you're talking about.

How was it better in the beginning? Toei's animation back then was super stiff and not fluid except during major fight scenes, and even then they weren't particularly consistent with it.

The only thing that I liked about the older animation style is that they made Luffy look proportionally correct unlike newer episodes where Luffy looks 2 feet shorter than he was in the first few arcs.

More topics from this board

» The one piece

Danger_Hunter81 - 4 hours ago

10 by boqjyb-Bofrux-mi »»
6 minutes ago

Poll: » One Piece Episode 1105 Discussion ( 1 2 )

IzanaSolos - May 18

62 by laura_proficio »»
1 hour ago

Poll: » One Piece Episode 1016 Discussion ( 1 2 )

AhriTheS3xyFox - May 7, 2022

85 by fireneon »»
1 hour ago

Poll: » One Piece Episode 97 Discussion ( 1 2 )

TechDragon - Oct 22, 2009

50 by Pieter741 »»
6 hours ago

Poll: » Longer running comedy gag than Sanji's "fall for every girl he sees" shtick?

GakutoDeathGlare - Jun 3

23 by Smellyjuney »»
9 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.