Forum Settings
Forums
New
Feb 12, 2022 5:54 AM

Feb 2021
I want to try this Bleach Manga, but I can't bring myself to read this because I lack reasons. I heard that it's good. but this reason is not enough. So, can you share or give the reasons why one should read Bleach. Also, you can share why you started reading this.
Feb 12, 2022 6:07 AM

Feb 2015
Bleach isn't worth reading, every arc is worse than the last and the final arc is probably the most non-sensical part I've seen in a shounen (granted, I've never completed Fairy Tail, so maybe that's even worse). Bleach was hyped up in the early 2000s, but now almost no one cares anymore. Bleach has cool character designs and looks pretty stylish and the early chapters made it look like the manga is a bit more mature and sophisticated than other shounen at the time, but in the end it simply didn't deliver on that promise.

I still think the early arcs are kind of cool, but reading the entire thing from beginning to end is probably a waste of time.
AshitaNoJonasFeb 12, 2022 6:10 AM
Feb 15, 2022 5:59 PM
Apr 2020
AshitaNoJonas said:
Bleach isn't worth reading, every arc is worse than the last and the final arc is probably the most non-sensical part I've seen in a shounen (granted, I've never completed Fairy Tail, so maybe that's even worse). Bleach was hyped up in the early 2000s, but now almost no one cares anymore. Bleach has cool character designs and looks pretty stylish and the early chapters made it look like the manga is a bit more mature and sophisticated than other shounen at the time, but in the end it simply didn't deliver on that promise.

I still think the early arcs are kind of cool, but reading the entire thing from beginning to end is probably a waste of time.
... What's wrong with you, why are you saying this I'm genuinely curious? maybe it's not to your taste but to say it's "the worst" series and it's not worth reading and no one cares about it is pushing it... And also weird. It's back in action and people do care about it especially us true Bleach fans, i get you were giving your opinion but you could've been a lot less toxic/rude about it, that's how you push away new comers who could've been new fans of the series but you spout emotional and rude statements and shoo them away when your not even a fan of the series... Let him hear from an actual fan.
GabbanaFeb 15, 2022 6:55 PM
Feb 15, 2022 6:29 PM
Apr 2020
addysenpai said:
I want to try this Bleach Manga, but I can't bring myself to read this because I lack reasons. I heard that it's good. but this reason is not enough. So, can you share or give the reasons why one should read Bleach. Also, you can share why you started reading this.
Honestly my man all I can say to you is give it a go, it's a fun read with no over the top deep thinking plot(It has a lot of foreshadowing though leading up to the end of it's original run and even the new Hell Arc that Kubo will be furthering in the future)it's a series full of cool characters doing and saying cool shit... Even the villains are cool with no cringey/corny dialogue, the battles are great and easy to follow as if you can perfectly see the fights in your head. What got me into Bleach was Ichigo, honestly i didn't know what anime was at the time i was only like 12 years old(I looked at Dbz and Bleach like they were spiderman, wolverine and the x men, and the spectacular spiderman series and other superhero cartoom shows alike) but Ichigo was fighting Grimmjow for a 2nd round after getting his ass kicked many episodes ago and i remember he was undergoing his Hollow duration mask training with the Vizoreds for this fight and so when they confronted each other i was just ready for him to put on the mask while Grimmjow and him both exchanged cocky dialogue... Soon as Ichigo equipped the mask i lost it like a little geek or something with my excitement peaking super high feeling like an adrenaline rush while he started to whoop his assπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ after that and even before that i just loved Bleach. Me comparing it to the classic superhero cartoons along with Dbz made me love it because they both felt just like it, cool fights, cool characters and down to earth... I never needed anything crazy from the series, just to have fun, if you can turn off your mind and chill out and just consume to enjoy/have fun... Then you'll like Bleach.
GabbanaFeb 17, 2022 12:28 PM
Feb 15, 2022 6:34 PM
May 2021
Bleach have one of the best shounen artstyle and character design and manga is better than anime.
Feb 17, 2022 11:04 AM

Jul 2010
I read the manga back in 2020. My nostalgia for the anime made me want to revisit the story but I wanted to avoid the fillers and wanted a conclusion. So the manga was the best option.

Feb 18, 2022 4:13 PM

Jan 2021
Bleach is very deep and very complex and anyone who says otherwise isn't obsessed with the series like I am. Most every character battles a deep internal battle and often they are conflicts with one other character they have strong roots with, but it is very poetically delivered and not shoved in your face. The fact is that a lot of the series impact lies in its subtle delivery of stories amongst each character that is very easy to miss. When you dig deep into Bleach and its meanings the things that you will discover will absolutely baffle you. Tite Kubo is a genius, there is no mistaking that. His use of poetry, esthetic, symbolism and his understanding of the human heart and it's vices and flaws and complexity is completely astounding. I have read Bleach twice and some arcs more than that and I always go back and read it from time to time and I can always learn something new that I missed as it was only expressed in a few words. Kubo's use of his characters dialogue to convey so much in such a small amount of words and in a lot of cases just one sentence is overlooked. Kubo wrote Bleach for himself to convey his heart to millions and they listened. There are many of us Bleach fans out there who understand Kubo and he is an introverted poet who is misunderstood and who dared to be different. These are just my thoughts on it. I hope you enjoy it if you do decide to read it.
Feb 21, 2022 6:18 PM

Apr 2019
__Son_Gohan said:
Bleach is very deep and very complex and anyone who says otherwise isn't obsessed with the series like I am. Most every character battles a deep internal battle and often they are conflicts with one other character they have strong roots with, but it is very poetically delivered and not shoved in your face. The fact is that a lot of the series impact lies in its subtle delivery of stories amongst each character that is very easy to miss. When you dig deep into Bleach and its meanings the things that you will discover will absolutely baffle you. Tite Kubo is a genius, there is no mistaking that. His use of poetry, esthetic, symbolism and his understanding of the human heart and it's vices and flaws and complexity is completely astounding. I have read Bleach twice and some arcs more than that and I always go back and read it from time to time and I can always learn something new that I missed as it was only expressed in a few words. Kubo's use of his characters dialogue to convey so much in such a small amount of words and in a lot of cases just one sentence is overlooked. Kubo wrote Bleach for himself to convey his heart to millions and they listened. There are many of us Bleach fans out there who understand Kubo and he is an introverted poet who is misunderstood and who dared to be different. These are just my thoughts on it. I hope you enjoy it if you do decide to read it.

More like you are way too obsessed with it to have a fair opinion of it.
Bleach was a fun shonen with great art, and a nice setting idea. There is nothing revolutionary about it. However, it is the textbook example of the manga that didn't know when to stop. To me it should have stopped after the soul society arc, it would have been a nice 20ish volumes manga
Feb 21, 2022 6:25 PM

Jan 2021
Pyth79 said:
__Son_Gohan said:

Bleach was a fun shonen with great art, and a nice setting idea. There is nothing revolutionary about it. However, it is the textbook example of the manga that didn't know when to stop. To me it should have stopped after the soul society arc, it would have been a nice 20ish volumes manga

Dude asked for reasons to read Bleach, he is looking for opinions. This is mine. Get your goofy ass off the internet. You keep to yourself like you do in reality cuz you wouldn't speak that way in person
Feb 21, 2022 6:38 PM

Apr 2019
__Son_Gohan said:
Pyth79 said:

Dude asked for reasons to read Bleach, he is looking for opinions. This is mine. Get your goofy ass off the internet. You keep to yourself like you do in reality cuz you wouldn't speak that way in person

Yeah, that's kinda what I did. Just gave my opinion.
And I would totally tell you that in person too. I mean, you're the one insulting my "goofy ass", not the reverse lol
However, if you get that vexed because of some random comment on some random website by some random stranger, maybe you should take your own advice and take a break from internet for some time.
I dunno, go read Bleach for example

γ‚„γ£γΉγƒΌγ€γŸγ γ„γΎζ°—γ₯γ„γŸγ‚“γ γ‘γ©γ€ζœ¬ε½“γ«η€ΎδΌšγ«η”Ÿγγ¦γ„γ‚‹γ‚“γ™γ­γ€‚
Feb 21, 2022 6:41 PM

Jan 2021
Pyth79 said:
__Son_Gohan said:

And I would totally tell you that in person too. I mean, you're the one insulting my "goofy ass", not the reverse lol
However, if you get that vexed because of some random comment on some random website by some random stranger, maybe you should take your own advice and take a break from internet for some time.

γ‚„γ£γΉγƒΌγ€γŸγ γ„γΎζ°—γ₯γ„γŸγ‚“γ γ‘γ©γ€ζœ¬ε½“γ«η€ΎδΌšγ«η”Ÿγγ¦γ„γ‚‹γ‚“γ™γ­γ€‚

No you're quoting me to give your opinion on my opinion. Tell him how you feel I don't got nothing to do with how you feel about it.
Feb 21, 2022 6:48 PM

Apr 2019
__Son_Gohan said:
Pyth79 said:

No you're quoting me to give your opinion on my opinion. Tell him how you feel I don't got nothing to do with how you feel about it.

Yeah, for the first 2 lines. The rest was my opinion on Bleach.
I mean, if you don't want people to talk about your opinion, don't give it 🀷 put your list on private or something I dunno, just don't insult someone because your little kokoro was hurt.
I'm kind of a fragile flower, words can hurt y'know πŸ˜ͺ
Feb 21, 2022 6:53 PM

Jan 2021
Pyth79 said:
__Son_Gohan said:

Yeah, for the first 2 lines. The rest was my opinion on Bleach.
I mean, if you don't want people to talk about your opinion, don't give it 🀷 put your list on private or something I dunno, just don't insult someone because your little kokoro was hurt.
I'm kind of a fragile flower, words can hurt y'know πŸ˜ͺ

Sorry I hurt you, I love you like my son
Feb 21, 2022 8:26 PM
Apr 2020
Pyth79 said:
__Son_Gohan said:

dude shut tf up... What was your point in even commenting? you literally came here to find a reason to hate and you looked at someone's comment just to bash his reply to the thread...That's lame asl dude crawl yo weird ass back into your cave and watch your hentai on your Pc😭😭
GabbanaFeb 22, 2022 4:31 AM
Feb 22, 2022 2:03 AM

Apr 2019
Gabbana said:
Pyth79 said:

dude shut tf up... What was your point in even commenting? you literally came here to find a reason to hate and you looked at someone's comment just to bash his reply to the tthread...That's lame asl dude crawl yo weird ass back into your cave and watch your hentai on your Pc😭😭

You should read your own comment and take it for yourself, because you need it
Feb 22, 2022 2:29 AM

Aug 2021
AshitaNoJonas said:

This is the only honest opinion/answer here, no bias, just facts
Feb 22, 2022 2:52 AM

Jan 2021
The story progresses quite well but is a bit dragged here and there.
The fights are cool.
The manga has some of the most coolest and some of the most badass character design in any manga.
The art for the later arcs is fire.
Once you get into the fights, you just become more curious so it always have the feeling of wanting to continue the manga.
If you enjoyed the time you wasted, then its not a waste of time.

Feb 22, 2022 5:35 AM
Apr 2020
Pyth79 said:
Gabbana said:
dude shut tf up... What was your point in even commenting? you literally came here to find a reason to hate and you looked at someone's comment just to bash his reply to the tthread...That's lame asl dude crawl yo weird ass back into your cave and watch your hentai on your Pc😭😭

Pyth79 said:
Gabbana said:

What?... I can tell you lame asl in real life just by you being lame asl even on the internet😭😭but my bad man enjoy ya life guy.
Feb 22, 2022 5:41 AM

Apr 2019
Gabbana said:
Pyth79 said:

Pyth79 said:

What?... I can tell you lame asl in real life just by you being lame asl even on the internet😭😭but my bad man enjoy ya life guy.

Ow sorry, was it too hard to understand ? Again reread your comment, because you're doing exactly what you're accusing me of doing, which let's be honest, is kinda sad. Also stop using words like hentai, you're at least 10 too young for that (mentally anyway)
Feb 22, 2022 5:52 AM
Apr 2020
Pyth79 said:
Gabbana said:

Ow sorry, was it too hard to understand ? Again reread your comment, because you're doing exactly what you're accusing me of doing, which let's be honest, is kinda sad. Also stop using words like hentai, you're at least 10 too young for that (mentally anyway)
Nobody accused you of anything you didn't do... You literally commented on that dudes reply and bashed his opinion instead of at least making your own comment to bash the anime/manga yourself... You did that to either get attention or to be weird asf and i think it's both😭😭 and how can you assume my age over me truly believing you live in a cave and watch hentai?πŸ’€πŸ’€if that's the case i think your a 32 year old grown ass man wishing to get hit by "truck-kun" then reincarnate into another world irlπŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ€£nah leave me alone though man I'm done lol, it's ok for you to not like Bleach but why'd you have to be weird about it and bash people of their own taste in a damn Mal forum thread... Lol chill out dude but again good luck and enjoy ya life guy.
Feb 22, 2022 6:12 AM

Apr 2019
Gabbana said:
Pyth79 said:

Nobody accused you of anything you didn't do... You literally commented on that dudes reply and bashed his opinion instead of at least making your own comment to bash the anime/manga yourself... You did that to either get attention or to be weird asf and i think it's both😭😭 and how can you assume my age over me truly believing you live in a cave and watch hentai?πŸ’€πŸ’€if that's the case i think your a 32 year old grown ass man wishing to get hit by "truck-kun" then reincarnate into another world irlπŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ€£nah leave me alone though man I'm done lol, it's ok for you to not like Bleach but why'd you have to be weird about it and bash people of their own taste in a damn Mal forum thread... Lol chill out dude but again good luck and enjoy ya life guy.

I didn't "bash" his opinion, I just gave mine in answer to his, what do you think this website is for ? (still waiting for yours by the way, you're the only one who hasn't said anything useful to the thread here). I know your age over your childishness kiddo
Feb 22, 2022 6:52 PM

Feb 2022
AshitaNoJonas said:

Yeah, so many people don't care about it anymore that the recent Bleach trailer scored more collective views on YouTube than AoT S4P2's trailer. Could you cope any harder about the fact that people are starting to look at this series in a new light?

__Son_Gohan said:
Pyth79 said:

Tell em. The dude types like an underage pseudointellectual as well.
Feb 23, 2022 8:55 AM

Feb 2015
Yuck_Fuu said:
AshitaNoJonas said:

Yeah, so many people don't care about it anymore that the recent Bleach trailer scored more collective views on YouTube than AoT S4P2's trailer. Could you cope any harder about the fact that people are starting to look at this series in a new light?

Dude, Bleach got literally axed, because its ratings in Jump were so bad. "Nobody cares about it" was obviously a slight exaggeration, but you can't deny that Bleach's popularity is a shadow of what it used to be. It really makes me wonder how many anime-only people that are hyped now will end up super disappointed when they actually watch the final arc.
Feb 24, 2022 6:04 PM
Apr 2020
AshitaNoJonas said:
Yuck_Fuu said:

Dude, Bleach got literally axed, because its ratings in Jump were so bad. "Nobody cares about it" was obviously a slight exaggeration, but you can't deny that Bleach's popularity is a shadow of what it used to be. It really makes me wonder how many anime-only people that are hyped now will end up super disappointed when they actually watch the final arc.
Bleach was never stated to be canceled because of ratings dude... Y'all pull that cap out of y'all ass all the time about Bleach, and know one's looking forward to it? I guarantee you Bleach will be at the top of the food chain along with series like CSM and Jjk... In fact it'll be way more well received due to it's fitting in with today's style of anime, plus when the OFFICIAL TRAILER drops it'll get even more attention from fans other then the true die hard Bleach fans already excited for it... The first trailer was just a teaser, a montage of pre-animated manga panels that was able to already reel in many new and old fans, when the official trailer drops imagine the hype and excitement it'll have... Y'all really think they won't flesh out and extend upon scenes from the manga to better it??? They've already said they will so wth are you talking about other than being here just to hate... Bleach is more better than a couple of the new gen out right now and it'll be shown in October. Don't be mad because Bleach is on top now(Anime is back along with a new Hell Arc that'll be written most likely simultaneously with the anime that's possibly leading up to a spin-off series for Kazui) why are you trying to so hard to shit on a damn story involving fictional characters and settings😭😭grow tf up man i see you all on Bleach forums hating gtfoh, if you don't like it then FUCKING LEAVE BOZO, and most importantly leave us Bleach fan's alone stop being an annoying picky scab.
GabbanaFeb 24, 2022 9:38 PM
Feb 24, 2022 6:58 PM

Feb 2022
AshitaNoJonas said:
Yuck_Fuu said:

So it got axed but now it has the privilege of getting an anime adaptation with so much care being put into it with dedicated advertising? Is that why Kubo is now working in Shounen Jump again but this time at his own pace with Burn the Witch and the Bleach Hell arc?

Bleach didn't get axed, the last 6 chapters had the botched execution they have because of Kubo's declining health regarding his broken ligament that reached the point he couldn't even draw properly without severe pain. If I recall correctly, he was about to end his manga abruptly but decided to finish it after getting a letter from a hospitalized fan wishing to see the end of Bleach. And before you predictably bring up the decline in manga sales about why "Bleach fell off", Bleach at its lowest in sales towards the end of its run was still selling better than My Hero Academia, Black Clover and Boruto at their peak. Why didn't they get "literally axed" as well? The decline in physical copies of volumes is largely attributed to the rise of digital sales for them, which don't take up any space and allow them to be consumed anywhere. You probably didn't know that Volume 71 (the fourth last volume of the series) sold better than Shounen Jump's poster boy One Piece, and that One Piece's physical manga sales declined even more than Bleach's did.

Typical, you people have a tendency to share your opinion on this series the most for some reason, yet you're also the most ignorant ones and spread misinformation every time you do because you use rumors and word-of-mouth as talking points.
Feb 24, 2022 11:36 PM

Jan 2018
Pyth79 said:
Gabbana said:

I didn't "bash" his opinion, I just gave mine in answer to his, what do you think this website is for ? (still waiting for yours by the way, you're the only one who hasn't said anything useful to the thread here). I know your age over your childishness kiddo
You did nothing but spread a whole lot of negativity my man, congrats
Feb 25, 2022 12:21 AM

Apr 2019
SageModeTice said:
Pyth79 said:

Imagine if by saying that you were spreading even more negativity, that would be funny.
Oh wait...
Feb 25, 2022 12:25 AM

Jan 2018
Pyth79 said:
SageModeTice said:

Imagine if by saying that you were spreading even more negativity, that would be funny.
Oh wait...
Oh no way, I love you like my son, it's okay
Feb 25, 2022 12:34 AM
May 2019
The most obvious points for why one should read Bleach is for the Interesting premise, great art and character designs and a simple, but grounded protagonist. Behind all that is a good amount of symbolism Buddhist concepts and foreshadow that isn't always so obvious and is stuff to discover on subsequent rereads if you like the story. It's not perfect and it has its flaws(especially by the end when Kubo was so ill of health that he sped ran the last couple volumes), but It's a good read nonetheless.

Pyth79 said:

Don't take this the wrong way, but why does nearly everyone who doesn't like Bleach always say it should have stopped at the Soul Society arc? Like do most people forget that there are a few major plot points that are totally left wide open with the conclusion of that arc? The most obvious one being Aizen defects from the Soul Society with 2 other squad captains to Hueco Mundo. Or how about the readers knowing very little of the Soul Society and its history. How about Ichigo and why he is so powerful. Why does he resemble Rukia's former squad leader and why he has a hollow that takes over his body?

Feb 25, 2022 12:45 AM

Feb 2019
Yuck_Fuu said:
AshitaNoJonas said:

So it got axed but now it has the privilege of getting an anime adaptation with so much care being put into it with dedicated advertising? Is that why Kubo is now working in Shounen Jump again but this time at his own pace with Burn the Witch and the Bleach Hell arc?

Bleach didn't get axed, the last 6 chapters had the botched execution they have because of Kubo's declining health regarding his broken ligament that reached the point he couldn't even draw properly without severe pain. If I recall correctly, he was about to end his manga abruptly but decided to finish it after getting a letter from a hospitalized fan wishing to see the end of Bleach. And before you predictably bring up the decline in manga sales about why "Bleach fell off", Bleach at its lowest in sales towards the end of its run was still selling better than My Hero Academia, Black Clover and Boruto at their peak. Why didn't they get "literally axed" as well? The decline in physical copies of volumes is largely attributed to the rise of digital sales for them, which don't take up any space and allow them to be consumed anywhere. You probably didn't know that Volume 71 (the fourth last volume of the series) sold better than Shounen Jump's poster boy One Piece, and that One Piece's physical manga sales declined even more than Bleach's did.

Typical, you people have a tendency to share your opinion on this series the most for some reason, yet you're also the most ignorant ones and spread misinformation every time you do because you use rumors and word-of-mouth as talking points.

When did bleach vol 71 sold better than one piece??
Feb 25, 2022 6:42 AM

Apr 2019
NicDwolfwood said:
The most obvious points for why one should read Bleach is for the Interesting premise, great art and character designs and a simple, but grounded protagonist. Behind all that is a good amount of symbolism Buddhist concepts and foreshadow that isn't always so obvious and is stuff to discover on subsequent rereads if you like the story. It's not perfect and it has its flaws(especially by the end when Kubo was so ill of health that he sped ran the last couple volumes), but It's a good read nonetheless.

Pyth79 said:

Don't take this the wrong way, but why does nearly everyone who doesn't like Bleach always say it should have stopped at the Soul Society arc? Like do most people forget that there are a few major plot points that are totally left wide open with the conclusion of that arc? The most obvious one being Aizen defects from the Soul Society with 2 other squad captains to Hueco Mundo. Or how about the readers knowing very little of the Soul Society and its history. How about Ichigo and why he is so powerful. Why does he resemble Rukia's former squad leader and why he has a hollow that takes over his body?

Oh yeah obviously, when I say that I don't litteraly mean stopping there, some changes would have to be made (Aizen getting defeated at the end of the arc for one).
Technically I would be fine with the Hueco Mundo arc too if it wasn't so goddamn long. Half of the arrancars get introduced for the first time just before the fight they get defeated in, and then you never see them again. I always thought it would have been way better if the arrancars were the top 10, and the others didn't exist, at least in my opinion
Feb 25, 2022 7:08 AM

Apr 2019
Sakuta002766 said:
Yuck_Fuu said:

Yeah, I'd like to know the answer too, since volume 71 came out in 2016, and the 4 volumes of one piece that came around that time were, well, the top 4 best selling manga volumes of that year with more than 2 millions each.

http://www.onepiecepodcast.com/2016/11/30/one-piece-tops-oricon-2016-top-selling-manga-series-volumes/

Bleach is not even in the ranking, whether in total or in single volumes
Apr 17, 2022 3:17 AM
Oct 2018
Gabbana said:
Pyth79 said:

πŸ˜‚πŸ€£ yah that was a gud one ,well bleach is one of the best shounen manga ever and y do u people underrate it is wat i can't understand if shounen is not ablut having badass characters and amazing fights then wat is it supposed to be about
Apr 23, 2022 1:24 AM

Aug 2020
Sakuta002766 said:
Yuck_Fuu said:

i mean, idk where he pulled out those bullshit from really... even the latest volume of OP had a bigger presale than that pathetic series who cant even sell 200k first week in its final years
Apr 23, 2022 2:41 AM

Apr 2019
addysenpai said:
So, can you share or give the reasons why one should read Bleach. Also, you can share why you started reading this.

Bleach has one of the best fight scenes in shounen, it's literally turn-off-your-brain how broken can you get- with asspulls outta nowhere style but that's what made it awesome. Although I agree that the story isn't the main selling point of this series.

I remember it even surpassing Naruto and OnePiece in popularity during the FGT arc. As for why it went downhill, well after the FGT arc-- Ichigo lost his powers and it was pretty much the most boring arc because as I said, it's main selling point is the fights and TLSS Arc had little to none of it.

The great news though is that Bleach is going back and is going to animate the Final Arc (TWBY) which had the best fights in the entire series.

May 5, 2022 4:48 AM
Oct 2021
AshitaNoJonas said:

I've seen such criticisms of Bleach for years, and for some reason they all end up with the same statement: "No one cares about Bleach anymore". Yeah, sure buddy, say that while all of the new Bleach trailers have racked up 5+ million views in few months.
May 13, 2022 7:01 AM

Jun 2020
Dempsey_97 said:
AshitaNoJonas said:

I've seen such criticisms of Bleach for years, and for some reason they all end up with the same statement: "No one cares about Bleach anymore". Yeah, sure buddy, say that while all of the new Bleach trailers have racked up 5+ million views in few months.
lol everybody gave attention as it has animation on par with demon slayer and some normies on twitter post here and there..πŸ˜‚πŸ€¦
May 13, 2022 7:04 AM
Oct 2021
CodeXdagger said:
Dempsey_97 said:

lol everybody gave attention as it has animation on par with demon slayer and some normies on twitter post here and there..πŸ˜‚πŸ€¦

Or maybe it's because people were ACTUALLY awaiting for the last part of the manga to be animated? Bleach never flopped, this is a false belief that by now has been dismissed. But y'all haters are blind, stay mad.
May 13, 2022 7:05 AM

Jun 2020
Gabbana said:
Pyth79 said:

lmfao you are the one who came outta nowhere like I just doing now and defending that Gohan pfp..because he has bleach as his favs as you do that's why you are butthurt about the fact that this guy said bleach is not complex but he said the facts tho bleach is not complexπŸ€¦πŸ˜‚and if you can't cope someone's opinion then why are you on the Internet?
May 16, 2022 10:42 AM

May 2012
Bleach is the longest series that feels like a fever dream after you finish it due to how it's structured.
Apr 4, 2023 7:43 PM
Apr 2021
It's fun and quick to read volume to volume. Kubo's clean art and paneling are intended to be binged so it's very quick-paced. plus no filler 

More topics from this board

Poll: » Bleach Chapter 300 Discussion

Faust721 - Nov 16, 2007

19 by Chuckiemuffin »»
Jun 13, 2:44 AM

Poll: » Bleach Chapter 662 Discussion ( 1 2 )

animefan8800 - Feb 10, 2016

83 by LuffyHammock94 »»
Jun 10, 4:16 AM

Poll: » Bleach Chapter 170 Discussion

rebwaters - Dec 21, 2009

4 by Chuckiemuffin »»
Jun 4, 2:54 AM

Poll: » Bleach Chapter 350 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Darkreaper70 - Mar 19, 2009

146 by Mira_NH »»
May 31, 3:46 AM

Poll: » Bleach Chapter 200 Discussion

rebwaters - Jan 11, 2010

4 by Dattebayo2992 »»
Apr 29, 9:48 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.