Forum Settings
Forums

Made a Anime Review on Komi Can't Communicate

New
Jan 16, 2022 7:03 PM
Feb 2021
Hello, I posted my first anime review video on youtube. If you are interested watch the video and let me know your thoughts. :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jCo6t1t2ziY
Jan 16, 2022 9:13 PM
Mar 2017
A good review. Only things to really say is.

1.Be careful how you use clips.

2.Otherwise sometimes an bit more explanation than 'its good', 'it's bad' can help even if a simple reason and not dragged on if you want to make a short video or only have a small qualm about it.

3.I agree there is a lot of characters but I felt Hotori Bocchi kind of did it well where you have the main cast, they sometimes have another join or be for that chapter/episode but they are still in the background but not part of the main friend group while with Komi they try to make the mostly part of the main group (not always like with Nakanaka and a few other characters but still). Even though I have read past the S2 manga I won't deny what aspects it has about it still.

Either way a nice review. A fair score too. I liked the use of character images and whatever personality you put into it.

I'd probably give it a 8 like I do most enjoyable anime.
Suntanned_Duck2Jan 16, 2022 9:17 PM
Jan 17, 2022 3:05 AM
Feb 2021
Suntanned_Duck2 said:
A good review. Only things to really say is.

1.Be careful how you use clips.

2.Otherwise sometimes an bit more explanation than 'its good', 'it's bad' can help even if a simple reason and not dragged on if you want to make a short video or only have a small qualm about it.

3.I agree there is a lot of characters but I felt Hotori Bocchi kind of did it well where you have the main cast, they sometimes have another join or be for that chapter/episode but they are still in the background but not part of the main friend group while with Komi they try to make the mostly part of the main group (not always like with Nakanaka and a few other characters but still). Even though I have read past the S2 manga I won't deny what aspects it has about it still.

Either way a nice review. A fair score too. I liked the use of character images and whatever personality you put into it.

I'd probably give it a 8 like I do most enjoyable anime.

Thank you for the tips!
Jan 17, 2022 7:11 PM
Mar 2017
No problem

Character limit to be filled here with more magical characters.
Jan 19, 2022 7:32 AM

Feb 2019
You're only really talking about what it's about and what dynamics it consists of, with only a few affirmations of "it's good" here and there. Some discussion on how the various ideas of the show are executed and how they and the storyline aid the work's theme would probably be a good idea.
Well I for one already loved Lain.
Jan 19, 2022 4:42 PM
Feb 2021
Thigh_Tide said:
You're only really talking about what it's about and what dynamics it consists of, with only a few affirmations of "it's good" here and there. Some discussion on how the various ideas of the show are executed and how they and the storyline aid the work's theme would probably be a good idea.

Alright thanks for the tips!

More topics from this board

» Share Your YouTube Channel/Videos! ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

nin-tendo - Dec 16, 2022

383 by DOSS300 »»
15 minutes ago

» Looking for cool MAL profile ideas

KurayamiDarkness - Apr 3, 2023

7 by Oxiq »»
Jun 6, 10:27 AM

» Anime quiz website 2.0

Khoi369 - Jun 2

8 by Pg13_ »»
Jun 5, 10:09 PM

Poll: » Do you think we will have robots with consciousness first or will we meet aliens first?

Absurdo_N - Jun 2

4 by Longnines »»
Jun 5, 12:26 PM

» DBS Dream Fairy Match Girl "Nana" ("Yuna")

MasterTasuke - May 20

5 by MasterTasuke »»
Jun 4, 1:18 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.