Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Re:ZERO -Starting Life in Another World- (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
Jan 12, 2022 10:51 AM

Apr 2020
I don't remember which episode exactly, but it was during

He wasn't supposed to know Puck, yet he still called his name so he can protect Emilia.

Emilia wasn't surprised that he knew Puck's name, was there a reason to that?
I don't know how signatures work

Jan 12, 2022 11:09 AM

Sep 2020
They were in the middle of battle so I don’t think she even had the chance to think about it
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 12, 2022 11:14 AM
Apr 2019
I think the same thing everytime i watch that episode. Puck himself doesn't even acknowledge that Subaru knows him. Personally I don't think its that big of a deal since puck isn't the type to care abt that and Emilia was in the heat of battle.
Jan 12, 2022 11:17 AM
Mar 2021
She was they just didn’t show it in the anime. It’s actually in one of the break times.
Jan 12, 2022 1:20 PM
Mar 2019
I noticed this on rewatch too.But im pretty sure it was in the heat of the moment.
Jan 12, 2022 11:39 PM

May 2021
they explained it in the break time episodes
Jan 13, 2022 3:22 AM
Jan 2021
Jan 13, 2022 9:50 AM

Apr 2020

Oh thank you, I didn't had the opportunity to watch those yet.

JoanEcchi said:

I wouldn't quite call this an explanation to be honest, Emilia and Puck indeed acknowledged that Subaru called Puck by his name; and Emilia asked him if they were friend but Puck said no; other than that we don't really know why neither of them are more surprised about what happened.
I don't know how signatures work

Jan 13, 2022 3:57 PM

May 2021
EstebanOD said:

JoanEcchi said:

I wouldn't quite call this an explanation to be honest, Emilia and Puck indeed acknowledged that Subaru called Puck by his name; and Emilia asked him if they were friend but Puck said no; other than that we don't really know why neither of them are more surprised about what happened.
wait.. you are right, can we say its a plot hole? or?
Jan 13, 2022 6:25 PM
Jan 2021
JoanEcchi said:
EstebanOD said:

if they hadnt acknowledged it then yeah but i dont think them not being confused about it is necessarily a plot hole
Jan 14, 2022 6:21 AM
Jul 2021
JoanEcchi said:
EstebanOD said:

JoanEcchi said:
EstebanOD said:

Puck is a mysterious character. We'll just have to wait and find out what puck really knows about subaru
Remember to touch grass today, fellow weeb
Jan 19, 2022 8:24 AM
Feb 2018
Ok im gonna toss my hat into this but i havemt watched this in years nor have i watched season two but, spoilers for season one

At the end there, when puck has gone like, giant eldrich god mode, he seemed like he knew what was going on with Subaru (if i remember correctly) so maybe that explains it, maybe he already knew what was going on with him.
Jun 22, 3:16 AM

May 2023
I noticed that as well while rewatching the series. But it's not a big deal, since Subaru could have easily been told about Puck from other people. It's not like Puck's identity or his affiliation with Emilia are secret to the other people.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 7, 2016

865 by Vitali_Osandor »»
9 hours ago

Poll: » Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 5, 2016

360 by MrList »»
Yesterday, 10:48 AM

Poll: » Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 3, 2016

819 by tr25a3 »»
Jun 23, 11:46 AM

Poll: » Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 22, 2016

699 by MrList »»
Jun 23, 11:45 AM

Poll: » Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - May 8, 2016

529 by commonhoodlum46 »»
Jun 21, 9:02 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.