Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 12, 2021 9:56 PM
Mar 2019
After Battling With The Fox Demons Han Ji Is Severely Injured But Escapes With His Life.
They All Part Ways At The End To Save Him, Setting Up Season 2.
A Twist At The End Shows Who Is The Mastermind Behind Trying To Acquire The Nine Cauldrons.
All The Women Portrayed Here Are Gorgeous.
So, This Is Definitely My Favorite Donghua From This Season, Low Watchers Aside.
There Is Nothing To Stop You Trying A Few Episodes.
bushman66Dec 13, 2021 8:20 PM
Apr 12, 2022 10:47 AM
Apr 2022
Hey I'm so happy to find someone that likes this donghua! I just started watching this donghua and it is my first donghua! I really enjoyed everything, especially episode 24. Han Ji is more than what meets the eye and I'm super excited to find out more if there is a Season 2. I agree that the women are very beautiful and so are the main male characters. I don't think the guy at the end is the mastermind behind everything because they both work for the "Sacred Lord" so we don't know who the real mastermind is yet. Hopefully Season 2 comes out quick!
Apr 12, 2022 11:03 AM
Mar 2019
StarryUniverse said:
Hey I'm so happy to find someone that likes this donghua! I just started watching this donghua and it is my first donghua! I really enjoyed everything, especially episode 24. Han Ji is more than what meets the eye and I'm super excited to find out more if there is a Season 2. I agree that the women are very beautiful and so are the main male characters. I don't think the guy at the end is the mastermind behind everything because they both work for the "Sacred Lord" so we don't know who the real mastermind is yet. Hopefully Season 2 comes out quick!

I watched 18 episodes and no more came for a while.
Decided to watch again when they appeared, no regrets, it was just as good the second time.
If one more person enjoyed it as much as i did then job done.
I think the Animation/CGI is gorgeous to look at Shame No one else seems interested.
I hope for more soon, same as you.
This could actually go on for a while seeing as the have only acquired one cauldron.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Chun Qiu Feng Shen Episode 22 Discussion

bushman66 - Dec 12, 2021

1 by StarryUniverse »»
Apr 12, 2022 10:53 AM

Poll: » Chun Qiu Feng Shen Episode 21 Discussion

bushman66 - Dec 12, 2021

0 by bushman66 »»
Dec 12, 2021 9:37 PM

Poll: » Chun Qiu Feng Shen Episode 18 Discussion

bushman66 - Dec 12, 2021

0 by bushman66 »»
Dec 12, 2021 9:32 PM

Poll: » Chun Qiu Feng Shen Episode 16 Discussion

bushman66 - Dec 10, 2021

0 by bushman66 »»
Dec 10, 2021 7:34 PM

Poll: » Chun Qiu Feng Shen Episode 15 Discussion

bushman66 - Dec 10, 2021

0 by bushman66 »»
Dec 10, 2021 7:28 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.