Forum Settings
Forums
New
Oct 17, 2021 4:59 PM

May 2021
Here is my question guys, How did Kurumi died? and when did she died? cuz i am rewatching this and still don't understand why and when did she died on anime or maybe i wasn't paying attention enough. please answer this thread i really want to know xD
Oct 17, 2021 5:49 PM
Nov 2020
BlueWaze said:
Here is my question guys, How did Kurumi died? and when did she died? cuz i am rewatching this and still don't understand why and when did she died on anime or maybe i wasn't paying attention enough. please answer this thread i really want to know xD
This Kurumi is the Kurumi that we seen “marrying” shido and getting caught and killed by Kurumi, from my understanding.
Oct 17, 2021 6:36 PM

May 2021
DarkHomieC said:
BlueWaze said:
This Kurumi is the Kurumi that we seen “marrying” shido and getting caught and killed by Kurumi, from my understanding.
But i thought it was Kurumi's clone (from when kurumi is not a pyscopath)
Oct 17, 2021 6:45 PM
Nov 2020
BlueWaze said:
DarkHomieC said:
yeah it’s the clone from the OVA, where Kurumi was nice and went on a date with Shido, and ended up being caught by the real Kurumi and consumed into her shadow, “killing” her.
Oct 17, 2021 7:01 PM

May 2021
DarkHomieC said:
BlueWaze said:
yeah it’s the clone from the OVA, where Kurumi was nice and went on a date with Shido, and ended up being caught by the real Kurumi and consumed into her shadow, “killing” her.
Yeah, and now i am confused cuz how did kurumi(the real one) ended up in Heaven or something... cuz i didn't know when did kurumi died on this series maybe only LN/manga reader can answer my question :'(
Oct 17, 2021 7:12 PM
Nov 2020
BlueWaze said:
DarkHomieC said:
Yeah, and now i am confused cuz how did kurumi(the real one) ended up in Heaven or something... cuz i didn't know when did kurumi died on this series maybe only LN/manga reader can answer my question :'(
Let me explain it better. kurumi that is in Date a Bullet is the clone from the OVA were she was a nice person and going on dates with Shido, The Real Kurumi from Date a Live isn’t dead and is still a spirit in the regular date a live series, The Date a Bullet series is just a spin-off that follows the story of kurumi’s good clone.
Oct 17, 2021 7:45 PM

May 2021
DarkHomieC said:
BlueWaze said:
Let me explain it better. kurumi that is in Date a Bullet is the clone from the OVA were she was a nice person and going on dates with Shido, The Real Kurumi from Date a Live isn’t dead and is still a spirit in the regular date a live series, The Date a Bullet series is just a spin-off that follows the story of kurumi’s good clone.
Oh wow, that explain better... thanks very much

More topics from this board

» Female (only) anime viewers Reviews on Tokisaki Kurumi.

Zark_42 - Apr 20

0 by Zark_42 »»
Apr 20, 3:16 PM

Poll: » Date A Bullet: Dead or Bullet Episode 1 Discussion

Syureria - Sep 30, 2020

39 by MizuhoKamui »»
Jan 1, 2023 6:28 PM

» New Visual and Details Out!

_MushiRock11_ - Mar 21, 2020

22 by sjuey735 »»
Aug 12, 2022 2:43 AM

» Is Date A Live super popular in japan?

removed-user - Oct 20, 2019

28 by icefirestone23 »»
Aug 3, 2022 2:28 PM

» Kurumi best girl

deVaux23 - Feb 9, 2021

11 by Leonhart93 »»
Jun 23, 2022 9:49 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.