Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Fire Force
Available on Manga Store
New
Sep 14, 2021 2:26 PM
Apr 2019
The anime has an amazing animation but I saw that they adapt so much chapters, is the adaption bad or inferior to the manga in your opinion, really rushed with a big amount of important cut content (that enrich the story and relations)???

I check some chaps and they have around 18 pages somes with few dialogue but others is not the case so, should I read the manga instead of watching the anime???

When this first season aired I watched some eps with low expectations, I found fun, a great animation, some direction choices and ost werent what I liked more but speaking about the actual content, the world and all the aesthetics really cool and a story that could have some potential, I dont know the actual situation if it improved or not so should I even give a chance to this series before go to really dark places???(Before something I dont have high expectations if its simply fun I acept)
GodopSep 14, 2021 2:57 PM
Sep 14, 2021 3:07 PM

Feb 2021
Just compare the ratings of the manga and the anime
Anime is love. Anime is life.
Sep 14, 2021 3:07 PM
May 2021
Godop said:
The anime has an amazing animation but I saw that they adapt so much chapters, is the adaption bad or inferior to the manga in your opinion, really rushed with a big amount of important cut content (that enrich the story and relations)???

I check some chaps and they have around 18 pages somes with few dialogue but others is not the case so, should I read the manga instead of watching the anime???

When this first season aired I watched some eps with low expectations, I found fun, a great animation, some direction choices and ost werent what I liked more but speaking about the actual content, the world and all the aesthetics really cool and a story that could have some potential, I dont know the actual situation if it improved or not so should I even give a chance to this series before go to really dark places???(Before something I dont have high expectations if its simply fun I acept)
I should say the manga it is fire
Sep 14, 2021 9:54 PM

Feb 2021
KennySZN said:
SpinStudios said:
Just compare the ratings of the manga and the anime
People always like to rate the manga higher than the anime

But this time the anime is higher
Anime is love. Anime is life.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Enen no Shouboutai Episode 14 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Oct 25, 2019

121 by Twerms »»
Jun 12, 1:09 AM

Poll: » Enen no Shouboutai Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Aug 30, 2019

198 by Twerms »»
Jun 11, 2:11 AM

Poll: » Enen no Shouboutai Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 5, 2019

389 by NachmanTheSoos »»
Jun 2, 5:05 PM

Poll: » Enen no Shouboutai Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Nov 29, 2019

136 by DarkSageRK »»
Jun 1, 8:04 AM

» Why wasn't it successful?

Leon888 - May 24

47 by Yeshaiah2015yesh »»
May 28, 10:46 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.