Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jul 28, 2021 8:39 AM
Jan 2021
hey do you know if this series ended as planned or the author forcefully ended it for any reason.. like his health, work or anything else. This series ended, but it hasn't a real ending. Oh and my bad if i wrote something wrong, i'm italian.
Jul 28, 2021 2:25 PM
Jan 2021
the author was forced to end the manga due to his health
Jul 28, 2021 2:46 PM
Feb 2019
I have the same questions about that. It keeps saying about the author's health then why I seeing that the author looks fine like he/she finished the last chapter and then on the last page saying about look forward to seeing his/her next work, which means the author is going to make a new manga which I do not know what it is. Something like that does not make any sense why the author has to end it like that. I have so many questions about this manga, like Heiland, Love, and Kaito's magic. Like they said about Kaito's magic has to do something about Heiland's magic.

I still hope Uchiyama's next work will be the second part of the manga because I love it. I can't wait for the future and also thank you for your hard work, and I hope Kaito and her friends win in their match thanks, author, for your hard work looking forward to it.
Jul 29, 2021 4:46 AM
Apr 2020
I read somewhere (don't have source) that the author's bad health was a complete myth, and that the series wasn't actually doing that well for a while now, so ultimately, it was actually axed
Jul 30, 2021 11:13 AM
Aug 2020
austenthegreat said:
I read somewhere (don't have source) that the author's bad health was a complete myth, and that the series wasn't actually doing that well for a while now, so ultimately, it was actually axed

The fact that he has bad health is not a myth, I stole this link from a previous discussion

https://twitter.com/atsuon38/status/1416263243291529217?s=19

But I do feel like it's a combination of both. Since the series itself was doing subpar, it would not be very profitable for the author and the magazine to allow a hiatus. So ultimately they would have decided to drop the series and let the author rehabilitate before moving on to a new title.
Aug 8, 2021 4:02 PM
Jan 2021
cknori95 said:
austenthegreat said:

The fact that he has bad health is not a myth, I stole this link from a previous discussion

But I do feel like it's a combination of both. Since the series itself was doing subpar, it would not be very profitable for the author and the magazine to allow a hiatus. So ultimately they would have decided to drop the series and let the author rehabilitate before moving on to a new title.
do you think there is a chance for a second part? maybe as his next title. Ngl i liked it.
Aug 8, 2021 11:56 PM
Aug 2020
Hoyoru said:
cknori95 said:

do you think there is a chance for a second part? maybe as his next title. Ngl i liked it.

I won't hold my breath on it to be honest. I feel that there's a higher chance that the author will start a new title after his rehabilitation, because LoM at the current plot point of an abrupt ending is too shallow for the author to progress and expand onto a second season.
Aug 9, 2021 1:39 AM
Jan 2021
cknori95 said:
Hoyoru said:

I won't hold my breath on it to be honest. I feel that there's a higher chance that the author will start a new title after his rehabilitation, because LoM at the current plot point of an abrupt ending is too shallow for the author to progress and expand onto a second season.
yeah.. i thoufht it too. But i look forward to his next title, The World or Her and Love or Magic were some good stuff.
Jun 11, 2022 9:44 PM

May 2016
cknori95 said:
austenthegreat said:

Hypothyroidism isn't really a serious condition at all. As someone who also has it I would say it's about 10x less serious than a scrape on your knee.
Jul 22, 2022 4:19 PM
Review Moderator
Life is strange.

Jun 2017
AXED AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I am crying
I really love the premise
And it ended
Without a light novel
I am
In Misery
Jul 23, 2022 6:01 AM
Jan 2021
AlexPaulLEWZ said:
AXED AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I am crying
I really love the premise
And it ended
Without a light novel
I am
In Misery
Yea i followed it since its first release, it kinda pity it was axed. Still hope author picks it up agaon, but but the chances are so remote

More topics from this board

Poll: » Koi ka Mahou ka Wakaranai! Chapter 33 Discussion

Stark700 - Jul 27, 2021

9 by nyariko »»
Jul 28, 2021 6:57 AM

» Koi ka Mahou ka Wakaranai! will end next week in Weekly Shonen Magazine issue #35

z00nex - Jul 18, 2021

5 by cknori95 »»
Jul 22, 2021 10:29 AM

Poll: » Koi ka Mahou ka Wakaranai! Chapter 32 Discussion

Stark700 - Jul 20, 2021

8 by Craeston »»
Jul 21, 2021 1:07 PM

Poll: » Koi ka Mahou ka Wakaranai! Chapter 31 Discussion

Stark700 - Jul 13, 2021

4 by z00nex »»
Jul 13, 2021 11:56 PM

Poll: » Koi ka Mahou ka Wakaranai! Chapter 30 Discussion

Stark700 - Jul 6, 2021

6 by Hawk90 »»
Jul 7, 2021 10:09 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.