Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Jun 22, 2021 7:45 PM

May 2021
I know this is dumb but I need it for my quirkless bakugou fanfic if bakugou (in middle school) got in a fight with a normal middle school person with a average quirk and couldn’t use his quirk because of quirkless bakugou au who would win (the average quirk guy can use his quirk)

This is just a extra part so if your not curious about the au skip this part: izuku would get explosion quirk but that’s not who he’s in a fight with so while answering forget this.
Jun 22, 2021 7:53 PM
Feb 2021
I'm not sure who would win. It could go either way. I think it really just depends on where you want to take your story and in what direction.
Jun 22, 2021 8:03 PM

May 2021
ili7ume said:
I'm not sure who would win. It could go either way. I think it really just depends on where you want to take your story and in what direction.
I’m trying to say as little as possible but what does it depend on
Jun 22, 2021 8:35 PM
Feb 2021
I believe for a kind of story you're writing it depends on good character development or how your character(s) got from point A to point B because that's what goes on through the entire story from being to end. It's always interesting to see where a character started to where they ended up in the end.
Jun 22, 2021 8:35 PM
Feb 2021
I believe for a kind of story you're writing it depends on good character development or how your character(s) got from point A to point B because that's what goes on through the entire story from being to end. It's always interesting to see where a character started to where they ended up in the end.
Jun 22, 2021 8:37 PM

May 2021
ili7ume said:
I reread this multiple times and this is probably easy for someone else to figure out by I have trouble understanding random things and what random things is switches randomly and I don’t understand why that happens but it does
BunniedollJun 22, 2021 8:43 PM
Jun 22, 2021 11:00 PM
Feb 2021
Think of it as an underdog story. If a character is considered weak and is being constantly pushed down its usually interesting to see that character grow and start proving people wrong in a certain way aka character development Like deku basically. That's the point A to point B. Character development can mean many different things for a character but that relies on where you want to take the character in the story. This can be a good or bad thing, not for the character but for the person within the character. And that's what makes them interesting. Sorry if this doesn't make sense I'm pretty bad at explaining things and not going on long tangents. I guess in a way I'm kind of like deku lol. I just dont know when to shut up.
Jun 22, 2021 11:31 PM
Jul 2016
I'd say it depends on the other character. Bakugou doesn't just rely on his quirk in battles, he relies on his wit and instincts as well, which is what I believe makes his battles so much more interesting (ex. giving Deku one of his gauntlets in the fight against All Might). In that same battle, Deku also made note of the immense force that he has to withstand when taking that blast and how he does it seemingly without effort, suggesting that he is really REALLY in shape if even Deku felt the impact that much. If I were writing a scene like that, I think I would make it a draw where they get cut off somehow midfight but leaning in favor of the other guy. If you NEED a victor, I'd say it depends on how far into the story you are. If you want a lot more development, let him feel the humiliation a little bit, but give him a few hits so the other guy is still hurting. That way it's not a slaughter but it still shows his disadvantage full force. If you aren't gonna have this extend very far in the future, I say late him barely beat the guy but still feel the effects afterwards, that way he's strong but not impenetrable. Hope this helps!
Jun 23, 2021 12:02 AM
Feb 2021
I think that is a great idea. Logically bakugo is very smart and strong on his own but if he were to go up against someone with a strong quirk I dont think he would be able to get an easy win he would probably be very injured in the end looking at from a logical perspective. It also grounds your character to know that he can get injured and it might always be a struggle till the end but he dosen't give up anyway.
Jun 23, 2021 10:20 AM

May 2021
Maddy-Renee said:
I'd say it depends on the other character. Bakugou doesn't just rely on his quirk in battles, he relies on his wit and instincts as well, which is what I believe makes his battles so much more interesting (ex. giving Deku one of his gauntlets in the fight against All Might). In that same battle, Deku also made note of the immense force that he has to withstand when taking that blast and how he does it seemingly without effort, suggesting that he is really REALLY in shape if even Deku felt the impact that much. If I were writing a scene like that, I think I would make it a draw where they get cut off somehow midfight but leaning in favor of the other guy. If you NEED a victor, I'd say it depends on how far into the story you are. If you want a lot more development, let him feel the humiliation a little bit, but give him a few hits so the other guy is still hurting. That way it's not a slaughter but it still shows his disadvantage full force. If you aren't gonna have this extend very far in the future, I say late him barely beat the guy but still feel the effects afterwards, that way he's strong but not impenetrable. Hope this helps!
thank you I liked this reply I was able to really understand it I also liked and understood this one
ili7ume said:
I think that is a great idea. Logically bakugo is very smart and strong on his own but if he were to go up against someone with a strong quirk I dont think he would be able to get an easy win he would probably be very injured in the end looking at from a logical perspective. It also grounds your character to know that he can get injured and it might always be a struggle till the end but he dosen't give up anyway.
I combined them in my writing
Jun 23, 2021 1:30 PM
Jul 2016
Honeys_usa-chan said:
Maddy-Renee said:
thank you I liked this reply I was able to really understand it I also liked and understood this one
ili7ume said:
I combined them in my writing

Yay, I'm glad it helped! My obsession with angry anime boys finally paid off~

More topics from this board

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 5th Season Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Sep 25, 2021

207 by Astro037 »»
May 31, 8:00 AM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 5th Season Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 18, 2021

147 by Skowyt »»
May 27, 2:30 PM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 5th Season Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Sep 11, 2021

295 by WolfWood37 »»
May 24, 9:13 PM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 5th Season Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 4, 2021

120 by WolfWood37 »»
May 22, 10:11 PM

Poll: » Boku no Hero Academia 5th Season Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Aug 28, 2021

155 by WolfWood37 »»
May 22, 9:39 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.