Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 5, 2021 7:41 AM

Feb 2014
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
So Take apologized for his behavior. But only after basically being forced by Macchan. I hate that Take didn't care to apologize to Umeko by himself. And when he did, it felt shallow to me because he only did it because Macchan urged him to. I still dont like him.

Macchan and the guy with glasses had an interesting scene. I'm curious if they'll be able to share more private dialogue. They might end up being the most complex people of the group. I

I still can't tell if Macchan is in love with anyone. In the beginning it seemed he was quite into Take. Although nothing solid happened that changed my impression, it hasnt been as clear in this chapter.

I love how the characters are getting more and more fleshed out! 5/5
L had a poster of Norman in his room

More topics from this board

» Is there any more chapters added ?

Almewx - Feb 6

1 by Alexioos95 »»
Feb 6, 12:03 PM

Poll: » 10th: You and I fell in love with the same person. Chapter 11 Discussion

Ishiryoku - Jun 5, 2021

0 by Ishiryoku »»
Jun 5, 2021 11:19 AM

Poll: » 10th: You and I fell in love with the same person. Chapter 9 Discussion

Ishiryoku - Jun 5, 2021

0 by Ishiryoku »»
Jun 5, 2021 10:35 AM

Poll: » 10th: You and I fell in love with the same person. Chapter 7 Discussion

Ishiryoku - Jun 5, 2021

0 by Ishiryoku »»
Jun 5, 2021 9:51 AM

Poll: » 10th: You and I fell in love with the same person. Chapter 6 Discussion

Ishiryoku - Jun 5, 2021

0 by Ishiryoku »»
Jun 5, 2021 9:18 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.