Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 21, 2021 3:31 AM

Aug 2020
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
It took me ages to finally find and watch this extra OVA episode. I don't know why almost no hentai site streams it. For a 5 minute long short it's not that bad. Unfortunately there is no sub version but as far as I could tell it's about Astral's harem arguing who shall sleep with him next. There are only 3 very brief H scenes as dream sequences. They aren't really enjoyable because of how short they are, but they are still better than nothing I guess.

Overall it's mostly just a little comedic relief with just 3 very short H clips. Nothing really special H content wise but it was still kinda amusing to watch.
Currently on a every hentai ever marathon, from oldest to newest.
Feb 6, 2022 8:28 AM

Feb 2021
HentaiList10 said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
It took me ages to finally find and watch this extra OVA episode. I don't know why almost no hentai site streams it. For a 5 minute long short it's not that bad. Unfortunately there is no sub version but as far as I could tell it's about Astral's harem arguing who shall sleep with him next. There are only 3 very brief H scenes as dream sequences. They aren't really enjoyable because of how short they are, but they are still better than nothing I guess.

Overall it's mostly just a little comedic relief with just 3 very short H clips. Nothing really special H content wise but it was still kinda amusing to watch.

I found only one site with links to download: https://www.niihen.com/2021/03/words-worth-omake.html Never imagine it would be so hard to found.
Nov 22, 2022 11:29 PM
Aug 2022
Searching with the japanese name yearned results pretty quickly although it's an Indonesian sub:

https://rajahentai.xyz/anime/26233/1
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.