Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Don't Toy With Me, Miss Nagatoro
Available on Manga Store
New
Mar 23, 2021 1:56 AM
Jul 2018
I'm currently watching the anime that I'm currently watching, which is "Watamote" for short, but the long title is 私がモテないのはどう考えてもお前らが悪い!. I looked at the tab of "Spring 2021 Anime" tab without reading the title. At first, I glanced at the first anime, then to the next. I was like "Oh, MyAnimeList is advertising Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san? That's weird, wait,", then I looked at the title and it said Spring 2021 Anime, I looked back again at the anime cover. I was so surprised!!!! I actually had a big smile on my face. At first I was confused and thought it was weird that they advertised the manga on the front page of MyAnimeList, and found it weird that the "new" cover page for the manga is in different drawing style. That's how I found out about the Anime adaptation. What's that? I'm "not updated", you say? Well yes. I have a lot of stuff going on in real life. I have friends. Ye friends. Friends. Fr. Okay.
Anyways, how about you? Can you share how you found out about the adaptation of this epic manga series?
Mar 23, 2021 2:00 AM

Sep 2020
idk maybe i just saw it somewhere on twitter or on MAL, you need to stop the friends from happening if you want to efficiently know about adaptations it seems, i can get rid of them for you. you just have to ask for my number
Mar 23, 2021 2:16 AM
Jan 2021
nanajp said:
I'm currently watching the anime that I'm currently watching, which is "Watamote" for short, but the long title is 私がモテないのはどう考えてもお前らが悪い!. I looked at the tab of "Spring 2021 Anime" tab without reading the title. At first, I glanced at the first anime, then to the next. I was like "Oh, MyAnimeList is advertising Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san? That's weird, wait,", then I looked at the title and it said Spring 2021 Anime, I looked back again at the anime cover. I was so surprised!!!! I actually had a big smile on my face. At first I was confused and thought it was weird that they advertised the manga on the front page of MyAnimeList, and found it weird that the "new" cover page for the manga is in different drawing style. That's how I found out about the Anime adaptation. What's that? I'm "not updated", you say? Well yes. I have a lot of stuff going on in real life. I have friends. Ye friends. Friends. Fr. Okay.
Anyways, how about you? Can you share how you found out about the adaptation of this epic manga series?

Okay, are you ready for an epic story?
I check under spring 2021, saw it, and added it to my “plan to watch list”
(:
Mar 23, 2021 5:28 AM
Jul 2018
KeenanAntonetti said:
nanajp said:

Okay, are you ready for an epic story?
I check under spring 2021, saw it, and added it to my “plan to watch list”
(:
Woah! That's epic my dude!
Mar 23, 2021 5:28 AM
Jul 2018
AkeldamaTemere said:
idk maybe i just saw it somewhere on twitter or on MAL, you need to stop the friends from happening if you want to efficiently know about adaptations it seems, i can get rid of them for you. you just have to ask for my number
Sorry I can't understand
Mar 23, 2021 5:43 AM

Feb 2021
Well :D
I found out about the Manga like a month ago from a website
I read the first 4 chapters and felt a little bit weird lol. But then I got recommended a Nagatoro edit on YouTube. I really enjoyed the edit so much I read the entirety of what's published in the Manga in around 2 week and then I saw that they're gonna animate the show (they announced it in the Manga). It got me pretty hyped and excited to see one of my favorite Mangas being animated lol
(and I can't believe that it already has over 100k members duuuude xD I have high hopes for this show)
Mar 23, 2021 5:54 AM
Jul 2018
TCAbdo said:
I read the first 4 chapters and felt a little bit weird lol. But then I got recommended a Nagatoro edit on YouTube. I really enjoyed the edit so much I read the entirety of what's published in the Manga in around 2 week and then I saw that they're gonna animate the show (they announced it in the Manga). It got me pretty hyped and excited to see one of my favorite Mangas being animated lol
(and I can't believe that it already has over 100k members duuuude xD I have high hopes for this show)
I want to tell you a story, similar thing happened to me too! You see, my friend who reads Kemono Jihen shared the first chapter of the manga. He shared that one page and it was really creepy. So, I then started to read it online. There are no manga stores from this province, so I read it online. I read the manga, Kemono Jihen until the very latest publish of it. I was so entertained by the manga. I started hoping for an anime adaptation and guess what, I heard about a news that there will be a Kemono Jihen manga anime adaptation and it got me so hyped! And now, that anime is currently airing. What timing!
Mar 23, 2021 8:15 AM

Feb 2021
nanajp said:
TCAbdo said:
I want to tell you a story, similar thing happened to me too! You see, my friend who reads Kemono Jihen shared the first chapter of the manga. He shared that one page and it was really creepy. So, I then started to read it online. There are no manga stores from this province, so I read it online. I read the manga, Kemono Jihen until the very latest publish of it. I was so entertained by the manga. I started hoping for an anime adaptation and guess what, I heard about a news that there will be a Kemono Jihen manga anime adaptation and it got me so hyped! And now, that anime is currently airing. What timing!

Owww xD Friends do sometimes recommend really good animes and mangas lol. I'm actually thinking about reading Kemono Jihen and it looks like you do recommend it lol
Mar 24, 2021 4:17 AM
May 2019
nanajp said:

I found out like a while back on the nagatoro subreddit, I couldn’t believe it and was just extremely happy. It was the first manga I read that got an anime adaption

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

FMmatron - Apr 10, 2021

502 by alvarousz »»
4 hours ago

Poll: » Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

KANLen09 - Jun 26, 2021

274 by DarCas003 »»
Sep 11, 7:10 PM

Poll: » Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Pre_Yum - May 8, 2021

132 by Alejandro363 »»
Aug 22, 1:53 PM

Poll: » Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Pre_Yum - Apr 24, 2021

177 by Alejandro363 »»
Aug 22, 12:46 PM

Poll: » Ijiranaide, Nagatoro-san Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

KANLen09 - Jun 12, 2021

138 by akashi_daiki »»
Aug 22, 7:25 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.