Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 16, 2020 5:21 PM
Oct 2016
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
I'm glad we got to know a little bit more about Hara and Todoroki's past, it helped to better understand the conflict between them. Also I can't stress enough, and I'm going to say it again, how this reminds me of some Attack No.1 things: the coach with a crippled hand, computers vs humans... it really makes me think about its impact back in the day.

Anyways, they ended up winning the match, but at what cost? Reveal the V attack. It was their only chance, really. Also, by the preview we can already know that they will be playing against Daisetsuzan again, which should be an interesting match. And what's going to happen to Asuka?? Oh, if only I didn't have to go to uni tomorrow morning...
MidnightSunset25Feb 6, 2021 5:28 PM
Feb 7, 2021 5:19 PM
Dec 2015
In the end it was just a battle vs computer strategies huh, I was expecting something different like Mitsuru. Yes quite a few animes back then picked this topic of human vs computer (I would say Lupin 3 had one episode but there are surely many more that I don't remember at the moment). During those years the "computer" was more of a mysterious thing compared to not only today but even mid-late 80s, so they directly showed those big mainframes, big like an entire room xD

Good thing the V attack wasn't complete, and was still enough to fool the computer, that was simple but very effective strategy. But judging from the scenes, after Tachibana used that, it looked like even the other special attacks were working again. Maybe the girls were too shocked despite using the "computer" strategy huh? A miscalculation xD

We knew that that team would have lost, but not all villains have a change of mind or shake hands after defeat, especially since he really looked vengeful. That was pretty nice, along with the girls crying (as I'm getting older I guess I have become more sentimental, pretty funny since when I was a child I wouldn't have given a damn about these scenes xD)
And at the end their pupils reverted back to human (before they looked like real robots xD)
Feb 7, 2021 5:34 PM
Dec 2015
MidnightSunset25 said:
Anyways, they ended up winning the match, but at what cost? Reveal the V attack. It was their only chance, really.

There should be still a chance since the coach said to use another angle, I hope so but this team always have unexpected problems so we'll see xD

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ashita e Attack! Episode 23 Discussion

MidnightSunset25 - Feb 7, 2021

5 by CrysisWarXX3 »»
May 18, 2023 7:18 PM

Poll: » Ashita e Attack! Episode 4 Discussion

MidnightSunset25 - Apr 6, 2020

3 by CrysisWarXX3 »»
Apr 24, 2023 2:50 AM

Poll: » Ashita e Attack! Episode 1 Discussion

MidnightSunset25 - Mar 21, 2020

10 by CrysisWarXX3 »»
Apr 21, 2023 2:44 AM

Poll: » Ashita e Attack! Episode 22 Discussion

MidnightSunset25 - Feb 7, 2021

1 by Hanzo__Hattori »»
Feb 9, 2021 10:05 PM

Poll: » Ashita e Attack! Episode 21 Discussion

MidnightSunset25 - Feb 6, 2021

2 by Hanzo__Hattori »»
Feb 8, 2021 9:11 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.