Forum Settings
Forums
New
Nov 11, 2020 4:13 AM

Jul 2017
This volume of Gamers! mainly focused on Keita Amano and Karen Tendou's bumpy beginning to their relationship (where Keita literally thinks of every reason in his head of why Karen would date him instead of thinking that maybe she just likes him straight up), and their first real date too together for the first few chapters. Keita was frustrating in a way for me, as his character was even more pitiful than ever with insecurities regarding dating Karen and how he constantly thought about Uehara and Karen being together in some sort of relationship rather than just thinking directly as to why she said yes to him in the first place. Even so, at least the date was alright and at least they did have some fun doing various activities together.

Also met Chiaki's sister Konoha in this chapter and despite having a more perfect-like image compared to her sister, she has her own dirty laundry she's hiding from everyone - loving adult games. She's also an eavesdropper just stalking Amano's convo with Misumi so she does have some issues lol. Atleast she got exposed in the end by her sister with the game she got.

This volume of Gamers was again, just mediocre with some aspects that I liked about it. The first 2 chapters were not too bad despite some frustrating bits but the last few felt like filler again to me except the ending of the last one which did have Keita reveal his game identity to Chiaki (without him knowing who she really was), which in turn, immediately made Chiaki fall for him instantly despite being 'rivals' previously.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Gamers! Volume 4 Discussion

animejas - Nov 11, 2020

2 by 0nder_16 »»
Mar 22, 5:26 AM

» What happens at the end?

Dragevard - Aug 26, 2021

8 by Mugen8YT »»
Jun 19, 2023 9:25 AM

Poll: » Gamers! Volume 12 Discussion

Syureria - Sep 15, 2021

1 by GrizzlyB »»
Jan 8, 2022 9:12 PM

» Gamers DLC 3 where to read

Botaku0504 - Jul 25, 2021

2 by Radtoter »»
Aug 19, 2021 8:21 PM

Poll: » Gamers! Volume 2 Discussion

animejas - Nov 10, 2020

0 by animejas »»
Nov 10, 2020 9:41 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.