Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Oct 12, 2020 5:51 AM

Apr 2020
Maybe like Re:zero because it's an interesting anime and the plot is weird and good. But it is really enjoyable.
Wanna play 8-ball?
Oct 12, 2020 7:15 AM
Oct 2020
I would also say attack on titan yeah everyone knows it but how the whole plot is introduced is just amazing und unexpected.
Sep 14, 2022 2:34 PM
Sep 2022
PET:
Psychological thriller; Supernatural.
It's mind boggling no jokes. The anime revolves around delving into others minds, which kind of reminds me of 'ID: Invaded [a really good crime fiction anime]', but I think how wild it was is what makes it stand out, like Paprika by Satoshi Kon.

B the beginning:
Action, Science fiction, Thriller, Psychological thriller
The incorporation of the characters powers into their everyday lives just felt new being seen in that way.

Shinsekai Yori:
Science fiction, Speculative fiction, Social science fiction
A suffering society that, in a sense proves that humans can't fully get rid of their primal instincts. AOT and TPN are mainstream animes that feature struggling children, but Shinsekai Yori is really in a category of its own. I wanted to drop the anime a lot of times, but I just had to know if the characters would make it through all that UnNeCEsSArY stress.

Made In Abyss:
The OST is really good. Lol, the anime...it's honestly great. But wow. To have thought all that up. And season 2 really had NO chill! At least the 1st season eased into it lol. It's a spectacular watch, lol. That's undeniable.

Sonny Boy:
The art style is on point. I like how it somewhat seems like everything's going on at the same time. Remiinds me of the song: "Quotations" Water From Your Eyes. Like, some scenes are a lot to take in, while some just seem eerily empty.

Dorohedoro:
Loooooool. Mushrooms. I'd read about how the anime had no true antagonist and everyone just does their own thing in this anime, and how the devil has a Nintendo switch lol. So I watched it. Nah, it's really nice.

Ergo Proxy:
Cyberpunk, Post-apocalyptic, Psychological thriller
I can't really say how I felt about this anime because I don't remember a lot of what happened in it. Towards the end I think I remember thinking 'Please what is actually going on in this anime lol?' I read the phrase 'Raison d'etre' in almost all, if not all the episodes pfft. I don't recommend multitasking while watching this.

'Paprika' [science fiction, psychological thriller, science fiction] and the rest of Satoshi Kon's works deserve to be looked into.
(the only movie stated in this list)

Nov 11, 2023 4:17 AM

Aug 2021
Ishuzoku Reviewers, Jojo and Made in Abyss.

Nov 11, 2023 4:34 AM
Jul 2021
Attack on Titan, Death Note, Monster
Nov 11, 2023 4:35 AM

Feb 2020
Star☆Twinkle Pretty Cure and Tanoshii Muumin Ikka.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Would you sacrifice the rest of your life if you could spend one year with your favorite character?

Shizuna - Today

24 by LeonhartAugust »»
12 minutes ago

» Anime songs that give you goosebumps. ( 1 2 )

TsutanaiFuun - May 23

57 by Kenzolo-folk »»
34 minutes ago

» Would you watch AI anime? ( 1 2 )

removed-user - Yesterday

77 by dreamingneon »»
40 minutes ago

Poll: » Would/Do you go to Anime Conventions?

Dragevard - Oct 15, 2021

44 by EpicO4 »»
44 minutes ago

» Did you know people who have only 200 completed anime but more than 100 days are--

LenRea - 10 hours ago

38 by NubFix »»
44 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.