Forum Settings
Forums

What anime universe would you like to be reincarnated in after death?

New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jun 2, 2020 1:48 AM

Apr 2019
Bedwin said:
if i had to choose i would rather stay dead

Now that was a pretty emo post from you

Jun 2, 2020 1:49 AM

Apr 2019
mono_mer said:
Surprised noone said no game no life.

that would be fun, but also hard if you suck at games

Jun 2, 2020 7:36 PM

May 2020
I've noticed a few people on here are making their decision based on the assumption that they will be a badass main character, or at least be within the confines of the main plot.

This is fun to think about as just an idea, but you're being reincarnated into a new world, not playing a video game. You didn't chose your current life and family, so you likely wont be able to chose your next life and family, even if you could chose which world in particular you'd be reincarnated in to.

This is all fictional nonsense anyway, don't take me seriously and let me have my fun picking apart your dreams :V

I'm going to use another user as an example. Sorry it's you, but I had to pick someone. No hard feelings? :3

soprettyithurts said:
naruto's universe

i wanna be a ninja and wear the headband and become friends with naruto

First problem here is that the Naruto universe is exceptionally dangerous. A lot of people die in this series, and death has been a main theme of all the great ninja wars since the beginning, but that only applies if you pick the vocation of being a shinobi, which clearly you do since you want to wear the headband.

Let's look at probabilities of where you will be born. The largest cities in the Naruto universe are the five hidden villages, namely the Hidden Leaf Village, Hidden Sand Village, Hidden Stone Village, Hidden Cloud Village, and the Hidden Mist Village, with several smaller hidden villages and territories scattered between them. Let's assume that the population between the five main villages are equal to each other, and the population of all the smaller villages and territories combined is equal to two main villages. This means that you have roughly a 14.2% chance at being born in the Leaf Village where you'd have the best chance at becoming friends with Naruto, whereas you'd have an 85.8% chance at NOT being born in the Leaf Village, and you'd only become friends with Naruto through dumb luck. There's also a 14.2% chance you'll be born in the miserably hot and barren Sand Village, or a 14.2% chance you'll be born in the equally as boring Stone Village, and a 14.2% chance you'll be born in the hell hole that is the Mist Village if you're unlucky enough to be born before the reign of the fifth Mizukage.

Now lets talk about the probability of you becoming a Ninja. Just about any child can attempt to be a shinobi unless you're born in a random town that doesn't have ninja, but most never make it beyond the Chunin exams anyway. Think about how many people take the exam each year, compared to how many actually get to become chunin. The majority of them eventually give up, and move on to other vocations like running a shop, farming the fields, or cooking good food. Just looking at probabilities here, you're very likely to be given the chance to become a ninja, but in all honesty you might end up not graduating especially if you're someone who lacks will power or talent. Shinobi in the Naruto Universe work really hard through blood, sweat, and tears to get to where they are. Being a ninja is no pony ride and requires serious commitment and training. If you're not training until you collapse from exhaustion at least once a week, you might as well give up before you get yourself killed on a real mission.

In the end, you're looking at about an 80% chance at having a shot of becoming a Ninja, a 25% chance of actually becoming a Ninja, a 3.5% chance at becoming a Ninja in the Leaf Village, and probably a 90% chance at being killed eventually, should you chose succeed at being a Ninja.

However, regular life in the Naruto universe may not be so bad. It's a mixture of medieval japan and modern japan, complete with national pride, hardworking neighbors, good friends, and loving families (mostly). You may not have air conditioning, but you do have indoor plumbing and an adult book store. Not the worst place to live, just be mindful of the wars going on.

Now I did see one guy I want to call out in particular:
Tewii said:
I would love to be reincarnated in the world of SAO, i would love to be a dual wielder like kirito, the downsideis that if i die in the game, i die for good 😔

You silly goose. SAO is a game, the universe of SAO is outside of the game, where you can buy a dive headset and link up into whatever game you want to. In the SAO universe you still have pizza delivery, air conditioning, cars, universities, movie theaters, grocery stores, etc. Life in the SAO universe is identical to life in our universe, except it's slightly farther in the future and has dive technology for playing inside video games instead of on an XBOX.

If you find yourself playing the game Sword Art Online, only the player with the highest reaction time gets awarded the Duel Wielding skill set, making Kirito unique in the whole server. If you want to Duel Wield, you'll have to be faster than Kirito, it's not a class you can just pick.

Also, if you die in the game you probably wont die in real life. First, only the Japanese server was hijacked by the creator. Which means out of all of the countries you could be born in, like England, China, India, Australia, etc, etc, playing Sword Art Online would be harmless to you. Also, Sword Art Online wasn't the only game available for the Dive Headset, the only way you'd be stuck inside SAO permanently with Kirito is if you were playing SAO on the day it launched in Japan, instead of some other game that was available at the time.

As a final note to anyone who actually read this far, the best world to be reincarnated into is any world that is safe beyond all belief, like the Pokémon world, or the Sword Art Online world. Crime in SAO is about the same as in our reality, so going someplace comfy and secure like the Pokémon universe (where 9 year old kids run around on month long adventures unsupervised by adults and everyone acts like it's totally fine and normal) is still probably a better option for raising a family, but the SAO universe allows everyone in this thread to live out their dreams according to their desires. You want to be the protagonist in a harem anime? There's a game for that. You want to have Saiyan powers and blow up planets like Vegeta? There's a game for that. You want to live in a cyberpunk world and kick corporate ass like in Ghost in the Shell? There's a game for that. Want to be Geralt of Rivia and bang all the chicks at the Passiflora in Novigrad? Yeah, me too.

The thing about the virtual reality in SAO is that it makes you feel like you're actually there, moving around, doing your own thing. You can actually feel the breeze and smell the flowers despite the whole thing being digital. You could recreate the entire Naruto Universe inside the SAO universe as a video game and have a 100% chance at being born in the Leaf Village by choosing it as your spawn point. And if you get bored of being a Ninja and making up new jutsu, you can turn of that game, make a pot of tea, and plug yourself into a different world, all without the dumb probabilities of being a main character. I think hands down, the SAO universe is the clear winner for this thread.
Jun 2, 2020 7:41 PM
Mar 2018
I want to be reincarnated as the main character of To Love Ru :)
Jun 2, 2020 7:43 PM

May 2020
Rinrinka said:
I'll just choose to be reborn in Non Non Biyori village, so relaxing place to live in^^

So.. Japan? I'm all for this actually.
Jun 2, 2020 7:45 PM
Feb 2020
i would want to reincarnate to the jojo universe but after the reset universe thing happens
Jun 2, 2020 7:48 PM

May 2020
ccbestgirl1411 said:
I want to be reincarnated as the main character of To Love Ru :)

Nice taste in harem anime. I pledged allegiance to the Deviluke Kingdom a long time ago.
Jun 2, 2020 8:01 PM

Feb 2010
Interspecies reviewer for research purposes.

OmegaOtaku said:
I'm torn on the Fate universe because I'd love to be apart of the Holy Grail War and have a cool servant.
you would die because your name isn't shirou emiya. you essentially wishing to join a death tournament.

not to mention the countless eldritch horror's in the type moon verse know as the Aristoteles or Demon

Aristoteles being way way stronger then any servent practically having the power to alter reality on a whim.

there are also the Dead Apostles that mass slaughter humans destorying entire cities, towns and villages such as Night of Wallachia but existence is kept hidden by the church.
GrimAtramentJun 2, 2020 8:11 PM
"among monsters and humans, there are only two types.
Those who undergo suffering and spread it to others. And those who undergo suffering and avoid giving it to others." -Alice
“Beauty is no quality in things themselves: It exists merely in the mind which contemplates them; and each mind perceives a different beauty.” David Hume
“Evil is created when someone gives up on someone else. It appears when everyone gives up on someone as a lost cause and removes their path to salvation. Once they are cut off from everyone else, they become evil.” -Othinus

Jun 2, 2020 8:10 PM

Apr 2018
Bofuri if I want to chill

Berserk if I want to suffer
Jun 2, 2020 8:35 PM
Mar 2020
Probably Naruto so I could steal someone's sharingan and have eternal mangekyo. Then I would find a seven ninja swordsman blade. Also I'd most definitely go rouge.
Jun 2, 2020 9:31 PM

Jul 2014
I want to live in Patlabor and be with Division 2 :)
Jun 2, 2020 10:07 PM

Mar 2018
Prolly Bleach, having a zanpakuto would be pretty cool imo.
Jun 3, 2020 12:00 AM

Jul 2015
The universe of My Next Life As A Villainess, just like Catarina Claes.
Jun 3, 2020 3:44 AM
Apr 2020
t
TALIDIN_ said:
I've noticed a few people on here are making their decision based on the assumption that they will be a badass main character, or at least be within the confines of the main plot.

This is fun to think about as just an idea, but you're being reincarnated into a new world, not playing a video game. You didn't chose your current life and family, so you likely wont be able to chose your next life and family, even if you could chose which world in particular you'd be reincarnated in to.

This is all fictional nonsense anyway, don't take me seriously and let me have my fun picking apart your dreams :V

I'm going to use another user as an example. Sorry it's you, but I had to pick someone. No hard feelings? :3

soprettyithurts said:
naruto's universe

i wanna be a ninja and wear the headband and become friends with naruto

First problem here is that the Naruto universe is exceptionally dangerous. A lot of people die in this series, and death has been a main theme of all the great ninja wars since the beginning, but that only applies if you pick the vocation of being a shinobi, which clearly you do since you want to wear the headband.

Let's look at probabilities of where you will be born. The largest cities in the Naruto universe are the five hidden villages, namely the Hidden Leaf Village, Hidden Sand Village, Hidden Stone Village, Hidden Cloud Village, and the Hidden Mist Village, with several smaller hidden villages and territories scattered between them. Let's assume that the population between the five main villages are equal to each other, and the population of all the smaller villages and territories combined is equal to two main villages. This means that you have roughly a 14.2% chance at being born in the Leaf Village where you'd have the best chance at becoming friends with Naruto, whereas you'd have an 85.8% chance at NOT being born in the Leaf Village, and you'd only become friends with Naruto through dumb luck. There's also a 14.2% chance you'll be born in the miserably hot and barren Sand Village, or a 14.2% chance you'll be born in the equally as boring Stone Village, and a 14.2% chance you'll be born in the hell hole that is the Mist Village if you're unlucky enough to be born before the reign of the fifth Mizukage.

Now lets talk about the probability of you becoming a Ninja. Just about any child can attempt to be a shinobi unless you're born in a random town that doesn't have ninja, but most never make it beyond the Chunin exams anyway. Think about how many people take the exam each year, compared to how many actually get to become chunin. The majority of them eventually give up, and move on to other vocations like running a shop, farming the fields, or cooking good food. Just looking at probabilities here, you're very likely to be given the chance to become a ninja, but in all honesty you might end up not graduating especially if you're someone who lacks will power or talent. Shinobi in the Naruto Universe work really hard through blood, sweat, and tears to get to where they are. Being a ninja is no pony ride and requires serious commitment and training. If you're not training until you collapse from exhaustion at least once a week, you might as well give up before you get yourself killed on a real mission.

In the end, you're looking at about an 80% chance at having a shot of becoming a Ninja, a 25% chance of actually becoming a Ninja, a 3.5% chance at becoming a Ninja in the Leaf Village, and probably a 90% chance at being killed eventually, should you chose succeed at being a Ninja.

However, regular life in the Naruto universe may not be so bad. It's a mixture of medieval japan and modern japan, complete with national pride, hardworking neighbors, good friends, and loving families (mostly). You may not have air conditioning, but you do have indoor plumbing and an adult book store. Not the worst place to live, just be mindful of the wars going on.

Now I did see one guy I want to call out in particular:
Tewii said:
I would love to be reincarnated in the world of SAO, i would love to be a dual wielder like kirito, the downsideis that if i die in the game, i die for good 😔

You silly goose. SAO is a game, the universe of SAO is outside of the game, where you can buy a dive headset and link up into whatever game you want to. In the SAO universe you still have pizza delivery, air conditioning, cars, universities, movie theaters, grocery stores, etc. Life in the SAO universe is identical to life in our universe, except it's slightly farther in the future and has dive technology for playing inside video games instead of on an XBOX.

If you find yourself playing the game Sword Art Online, only the player with the highest reaction time gets awarded the Duel Wielding skill set, making Kirito unique in the whole server. If you want to Duel Wield, you'll have to be faster than Kirito, it's not a class you can just pick.

Also, if you die in the game you probably wont die in real life. First, only the Japanese server was hijacked by the creator. Which means out of all of the countries you could be born in, like England, China, India, Australia, etc, etc, playing Sword Art Online would be harmless to you. Also, Sword Art Online wasn't the only game available for the Dive Headset, the only way you'd be stuck inside SAO permanently with Kirito is if you were playing SAO on the day it launched in Japan, instead of some other game that was available at the time.

As a final note to anyone who actually read this far, the best world to be reincarnated into is any world that is safe beyond all belief, like the Pokémon world, or the Sword Art Online world. Crime in SAO is about the same as in our reality, so going someplace comfy and secure like the Pokémon universe (where 9 year old kids run around on month long adventures unsupervised by adults and everyone acts like it's totally fine and normal) is still probably a better option for raising a family, but the SAO universe allows everyone in this thread to live out their dreams according to their desires. You want to be the protagonist in a harem anime? There's a game for that. You want to have Saiyan powers and blow up planets like Vegeta? There's a game for that. You want to live in a cyberpunk world and kick corporate ass like in Ghost in the Shell? There's a game for that. Want to be Geralt of Rivia and bang all the chicks at the Passiflora in Novigrad? Yeah, me too.

The thing about the virtual reality in SAO is that it makes you feel like you're actually there, moving around, doing your own thing. You can actually feel the breeze and smell the flowers despite the whole thing being digital. You could recreate the entire Naruto Universe inside the SAO universe as a video game and have a 100% chance at being born in the Leaf Village by choosing it as your spawn point. And if you get bored of being a Ninja and making up new jutsu, you can turn of that game, make a pot of tea, and plug yourself into a different world, all without the dumb probabilities of being a main character. I think hands down, the SAO universe is the clear winner for this thread.

that is so long how long did u spend writing it wth

idc if i die i just wanna see what its like
Jun 3, 2020 3:50 AM

Jun 2019
The Legend of the Galactic Heroes unverse

بابر بہ عیش کوش کہ عالم دوبارہ نیست

Babur bah aish kosh keh alam dobarah nist.
O' Babur, enjoy yourself to your heart’s content, as there is little chance of your coming to this world again.
Jun 3, 2020 3:59 AM

Jun 2012
At the moment I just started watching Berserk and I'd love to reincarnate as a member of the Band of Hawk. It would be glorious fighting alongside my man Guts under the impervious leadership of Griffith.
Jun 3, 2020 4:01 AM
Jul 2018
For me, it would probably have to be the world of One-Punch Man if not Naruto. It would be cool to be reborn as a hero with unique powers who can fight villains and monsters. .
Jun 3, 2020 12:08 PM

May 2020
@soprettyithurts

I write things that long all the time haha. I like to write essays for no reason.

I suppose if you're cool with the risk, all the power to ya :)
Jun 3, 2020 12:17 PM
Dec 2019
I, on the other hand, would incarnate in Issei from High School DxD.
Jun 3, 2020 4:42 PM

Feb 2017
K-On I guess. I want to be a part of the main casts, I want to be a cute anime girl
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» Upcoming Dubbed Anime ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Kenny_Stryker - Dec 17, 2017

9122 by AddaeAkono »»
44 seconds ago

» Do y'all fw Anitubers? ( 1 2 )

IssyBoy - 9 hours ago

50 by FanofAction »»
1 minute ago

» Would you watch gender swapped Mushoku Tensei?

rohan121 - 2 hours ago

6 by KitsuFrost »»
11 minutes ago

» A very personal question

passtur - Jun 15

41 by TsutanaiFuun »»
19 minutes ago

» What's your favorite anime OST?

Gashadokur0 - Jun 15

37 by Synrax »»
25 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.