Forum Settings
Forums

senran kagura pinball and senran kagura reflexions...discussion...

New
Apr 21, 2020 8:25 PM

Sep 2014
anyone played these yet? on nintendo switch, switch lite, or pc? look pretty good. dont have a good pc or switch but yeah they look fun...
Apr 21, 2020 8:46 PM

Aug 2009
Pinball is fun, but too expensive for just two tables. And as for Reflexions, just look for some eroge to JO to on F95Zone.

Apr 23, 2020 1:01 AM
Oct 2019
There's better games out there tbh, especially in that series.
Apr 23, 2020 1:26 AM

Jul 2013
Pinball is a okay game to alleviate boredom. But Reflexions, ha that game is interesting as stale bread. If you want a good SK game play Estival Versus or PBS (Peach Beach Splash)

Apr 23, 2020 9:49 AM

Sep 2014
GalacticMagna said:
Pinball is a okay game to alleviate boredom. But Reflexions, ha that game is interesting as stale bread. If you want a good SK game play Estival Versus or PBS (Peach Beach Splash)

ive played pbs, was my first game. loved it. however no ps4, switch, or pc, so cannot play that or any senran kagura game lately...

well i am getting a vita but i heard the games dont perform well on that console. so eh.
Apr 23, 2020 9:56 AM

Feb 2013
Neither of them feature any of the best girls, just a handful of some decent at best characters and boring ones like Yumi because for whatever reason they're popular in Japan due to bad taste. Mostly talking about Yumi here who they take every chance to shove down our throat. Idk how someone could make a dating sim VN-like spin-off and not feature someone like Homura in it, who's the original rival and 2nd protagonist from the series.

The pinball game features the same characters and it's pinball, so I'm not really interested. If you want to play the best games from the series, play either Burst/Burst:Renewal, Shinovi and Estival Versus, Senran Kagura 2 or Peach Beach Splash (if you want a decent spin-off.)
Apr 23, 2020 9:58 AM

Sep 2014
Evildoer said:
Neither of them feature any of the best girls, just a handful of some decent at best characters and boring ones like Yumi because for whatever reason, they're popular in Japan due to bad taste. Idk how someone could make a dating sim VN-like spin-off and not feature someone like Homura in it, who's the original rival and 2nd protagonist from the series.

The pinball game features the same characters and it's pinball, so I'm not really interested. If you want to play the best games from the series, play either Burst/Burst:Renewal, Shinovi and Estival Versus, Senran Kagura 2 or Peach Beach Splash (if you want a decent spin-off.)

what system/console/computer do you play these on? maybe I could buy something.

although I kind of wanted a switch tbh, but I do really miss playing these games.

I played pbs on ps4 before I sold it.
Apr 23, 2020 10:07 AM

Feb 2013
AnimeFreak-San said:
Evildoer said:
Neither of them feature any of the best girls, just a handful of some decent at best characters and boring ones like Yumi because for whatever reason, they're popular in Japan due to bad taste. Idk how someone could make a dating sim VN-like spin-off and not feature someone like Homura in it, who's the original rival and 2nd protagonist from the series.

although I kind of wanted a switch tbh, but I do really miss playing these games.

In order of chronological order:

Burst: 3DS
Burst Re:Newal (Burst Remake): PC, PS4 (was delayed and Censored for PS4's English release)

Senran Kagura 2 (Burst direct sequel and alternate timeline from Versus): 3DS

Shinovi Versus: Vita, PC

Estival Versus: Vita, PC, PS4

PBS: PS4, PC
Apr 23, 2020 10:08 AM

Sep 2014
Evildoer said:
AnimeFreak-San said:

Burst Re:Newal (Burst Remake): PC, PS4 (was delayed and Censored for PS4's English release)

Estival Versus: PC, PS4

ok but since theres so many options for consoles/pcs im not sure which console is best or if it matters much.
Apr 23, 2020 10:14 AM

Feb 2013
AnimeFreak-San said:
Evildoer said:

Estival Versus: PC, PS4

ok but since theres so many options for consoles/pcs im not sure which console is best or if it matters much.
It's really preference. The PS4/PC versions are superior than the handheld ones because they run butter and look better. If you already have a PS4 and none of the other systems, just get them on PS4. It doesn't realy matter. Just know that Re:Newal which is the definitive version of the original game was censored for English PS4, if that bothers you or not. The story and main gameplay is still untouched.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Between these two franchises ,which do you think has the better soundtracks?

Thy-Veseveia - 3 hours ago

0 by Thy-Veseveia »»
3 hours ago

» Online games in your life ( 1 2 )

OlliFill - Oct 7, 2021

53 by FanofAction »»
6 hours ago

» Do you still use ur disc drive to play games ?

Thy-Veseveia - Jun 4

12 by Vampire_Lord »»
10 hours ago

» For the people who have played odin sphere leifthrasir, who is ur fav character to use?

Thy-Veseveia - Jun 4

2 by Thy-Veseveia »»
10 hours ago

» Wuthering Waves

ashisland - May 20

24 by SaltyCookie »»
Today, 12:43 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.