Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Jan 2, 2020 2:11 PM

Aug 2019
i love it but vinland SAGA fans bruh. those mf are failing english yet will watch a 26 episode anime just to write four pages of how bad it was on their instagram to their 219 followers. thinks they're smart and better than other anime fans because they don't just SIT DOWN and ENJOY a show. like they rate it on the average of sound, animation, character etc and write a paragraph each. like its a cartoon bruh its not that deep just enjoy it
Jan 2, 2020 2:15 PM
Jul 2018
fuckgendo said:
i love it but vinland SAGA fans bruh. those mf are failing english yet will watch a 26 episode anime just to write four pages of how bad it was on their instagram to their 219 followers. thinks they're smart and better than other anime fans because they don't just SIT DOWN and ENJOY a show. like they rate it on the average of sound, animation, character etc and write a paragraph each. like its a cartoon bruh its not that deep just enjoy it

So, you are an elitist now, if you write an in-depth review for something you enjoyed very much or didn't enjoy? I mean, if I enjoyed something, there is a reason and how is it elitist to have more to say then "yeah, I liked it. Story, characters and visuals were good, I guess."
Then I have bad news for me lol.
Jan 2, 2020 2:29 PM

Aug 2019
Maneki-Mew said:
fuckgendo said:

So, you are an elitist now, if you write an in-depth review for something you enjoyed very much or didn't enjoy? I mean, if I enjoyed something, there is a reason and how is it elitist to have more to say then "yeah, I liked it. Story, characters and visuals were good, I guess."

of course not! but a lot of them just ooze pretentious and just waffle. also if you really dislike a show idk its kinda sad to watch the whole thing just for the sake of writing just drop it and explain why instead it makes more sense. also every show is different, it makes no sense to rate it on an average on aspects of it. also some shows aren't meant to be deep and be just mindlessly fun and they hate that for some reason
Jan 2, 2020 2:35 PM
Jul 2018
fuckgendo said:
Maneki-Mew said:

of course not! but a lot of them just ooze pretentious and just waffle. also if you really dislike a show idk its kinda sad to watch the whole thing just for the sake of writing just drop it and explain why instead it makes more sense. also every show is different, it makes no sense to rate it on an average on aspects of it. also some shows aren't meant to be deep and be just mindlessly fun and they hate that for some reason

Okay, I understand that. Tbh I haven't read any Vinland Saga-reviews yet, because I don't want to be spoilered or my opinion affected by anyone. So I couldn't tell you what they look like.

Yes, I don't understand it either. Mainly because I'm too lazy to finish something I dislike to write ca. 1.000 - 2.000 + why I hated it. It's simply the good old laziness.
Jan 2, 2020 3:03 PM

Aug 2019
[/quote]
Okay, I understand that. Tbh I haven't read any Vinland Saga-reviews yet, because I don't want to be spoilered or my opinion affected by anyone. So I couldn't tell you what they look like.

Yes, I don't understand it either. Mainly because I'm too lazy to finish something I dislike to write ca. 1.000 - 2.000 + why I hated it. It's simply the good old laziness.[/quote]

fair point. also i checked out your pfp (also you're like the first person ive seen on this site to talk about lgbt representation bless up) but you said you wanted to watch animated mv. many utatie/vocaloid songs have great animation such as raison d'etre by eve, seraphim on the ring from miku and rin. also shelter by porter robinson was animated with a1 pictures animators
Jan 6, 2020 10:04 AM

Jul 2014
I picture myself pounding your mom's cottage cheese ass.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

» Would you watch gender swapped Mushoku Tensei?

rohan121 - 2 hours ago

7 by Deknijff »»
3 minutes ago

» Upcoming Dubbed Anime ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Kenny_Stryker - Dec 17, 2017

9122 by AddaeAkono »»
4 minutes ago

» Do y'all fw Anitubers? ( 1 2 )

IssyBoy - 9 hours ago

50 by FanofAction »»
4 minutes ago

» A very personal question

passtur - Jun 15

41 by TsutanaiFuun »»
22 minutes ago

» What's your favorite anime OST?

Gashadokur0 - Jun 15

37 by Synrax »»
28 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.