for people who want the spoiler.

Apr 12, 2021 4:02 AM
Feb 2021
BakLol said:

Huh? Is that really it?!
Apr 29, 2021 6:57 AM
Apr 2021
This is stupid and weirdest END ever, It's first time i got frustrated by fictional story, it's even worse than what i imagined.

WTF !!! i wasted like 4 days on this trash,,, highly not recommended to read it

I guarantee you will not feel good after finishing this manga series. * I WARNED YOU*
Dalton090Apr 29, 2021 7:14 AM
Apr 29, 2021 7:16 AM
Apr 2021
Ansh2004 said:
BakLol said:

Huh? Is that really it?!

Yeah it's really as " BakLol " wrote
Apr 29, 2021 8:05 AM
Feb 2021
Dalton090 said:
Ansh2004 said:

Huh? Is that really it?!

Then for me the story ended in the anime and he lived with Izzy at the end. The manga is just filler material for me now.
Apr 29, 2021 10:50 AM
Apr 2021
Ansh2004 said:
Dalton090 said:

Then for me the story ended in the anime and he lived with Izzy at the end. The manga is just filler material for me now.

You are doing the right thing. XD
After all i don't think it will got another season since it had low attention,
And if they made it to the second season probably they will try change the end on the anime since it was disaster in the manga!
May 9, 2021 8:56 AM
Feb 2021
Dalton090 said:
Ansh2004 said:

And if they made it to the second season probably they will try change the end on the anime since it was disaster in the manga!

I don't think I can even comprehend/guess how the author came up with such a f*cked up ending. I mean why? It's good for a manga to be atleast average then a disaster of a conclusion he did with the ending in the manga. I mean sure even if both sides lose/tied it would not be so bad. Was he trying to be edgy? Like "Good guys don't always win" or something like that? I liked the anime because it got rid of that annoying childhood friend(which was the first time that I saw a tsundere die in anime and "most" tsundere are just abusive useless bitches for me that's why I thought it was good) of his and the martial arts fights in it.
Ansh2004May 9, 2021 9:48 AM
May 15, 2021 12:23 AM
Apr 2021
Ansh2004 said:
Dalton090 said:

I don't think I can even comprehend/guess how the author came up with such a f*cked up ending. I mean why? It's good for a manga to be atleast average then a disaster of a conclusion he did with the ending in the manga. I mean sure even if both sides lose/tied it would not be so bad. Was he trying to be edgy? Like "Good guys don't always win" or something like that? I liked the anime because it got rid of that annoying childhood friend(which was the first time that I saw a tsundere die in anime and "most" tsundere are just abusive useless bitches for me that's why I thought it was good) of his and the martial arts fights in it.
I don't know if you finished the manga or not but if not you will not believe how the end turned to be like, just give me the green light and i will spoiled it to you, uwill be happiest that it being spoiled it to u and u will never read that crap wasting your time XD ,

If you finished the manga, welcome to the club mate ... you just finished the worst manga ever. XD

Was he trying to be edgy? Like "Good guys don't always win" or something like that?

Naaaah bro! it worse than that, this mangaka was totally corrupted the story that will leave anyone in shock for while XD
May 15, 2021 9:02 PM
Feb 2021
Dalton090 said:
Ansh2004 said:

I don't know if you finished the manga or not but if not you will not believe how the end turned to be like, just give me the green light and i will spoiled it to you, uwill be happiest that it being spoiled it to u and u will never read that crap wasting your time XD ,

If you finished the manga, welcome to the club mate ... you just finished the worst manga ever. XD

Was he trying to be edgy? Like "Good guys don't always win" or something like that?

Naaaah bro! it worse than that, this mangaka was totally corrupted the story that will leave anyone in shock for while XD

Well I haven't read it yet. So I think I would appreciate your help. Thanks.
May 16, 2021 3:29 PM
Apr 2021
Ansh2004 said:
Dalton090 said:

whenever you or anyone else want to know ,this is how last two chapters of the manga look like in spoiler below.

Dalton090May 16, 2021 3:43 PM
May 16, 2021 8:14 PM
Feb 2021
Dalton090 said:
Ansh2004 said:

whenever you or anyone else want to know ,this is how last two chapters of the manga look like in spoiler below.

I only have one thing to say. Did this idiot of a hero let Blusey Flusey die? Just for that annoying big boobed bitch childhood friend?
If yes then fuck this hero. He should have just added that princess to his harem and be done with it and f*ck her. Game over and everyone wins.
May 17, 2021 11:43 PM
Apr 2021
Ansh2004 said:
Dalton090 said:

I only have one thing to say. Did this idiot of a hero let Blusey Flusey die? Just for that annoying big boobed bitch childhood friend?
If yes then fuck this hero. He should have just added that princess to his harem and be done with it and f*ck her. Game over and everyone wins.
Yeah Bro this story is completely got f*cked up it make no any sense and as you said it's game over and everyone wins. XD
I also as you consider this series end on the anime, for me the following manga after the anime is just filers made by other artist but not the original author.
Let's just close this conversion on this series and never comeback XD
May 18, 2021 9:09 AM
Feb 2021
Dalton090 said:
Ansh2004 said:

Yeah Bro this story is completely got f*cked up it make no any sense and as you said it's game over and everyone wins. XD
I also as you consider this series end on the anime, for me the following manga after the anime is just filers made by other artist but not the original author.

Yeah sure XD
It was fun talking with you!
May 18, 2021 8:09 PM
Apr 2021
Ansh2004 said:
Dalton090 said:

Yeah sure XD
It was fun talking with you!
Yeah me too, it was my pleasure (´^ω^)ノ
Apr 27, 2023 6:11 AM
Apr 2023
Part of the worst ending in anime history, I hate it

More topics from this board

» Does this happen?

AkihitoZero1224 - Apr 13, 2023

0 by AkihitoZero1224 »»
Apr 13, 2023 3:49 AM

» The End of this manga is super weird

Dalton090 - Apr 29, 2021

2 by Dalton090 »»
May 4, 2021 12:17 PM

Poll: » Taboo-Tattoo Chapter 25 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 21, 2013

1 by animalia »»
Jan 9, 2018 3:10 PM

Poll: » Taboo-Tattoo Chapter 20 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 15, 2013

2 by animalia »»
Jan 8, 2018 2:08 PM

Poll: » Taboo-Tattoo Chapter 12 Discussion

notsureifsrs - Jun 16, 2011

6 by animalia »»
Jan 5, 2018 11:24 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.