Forum Settings
Forums
Goblin Slayer (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
Dec 9, 2019 3:36 PM

Feb 2016
Hi, I want to start reading the novel, but I wanna ask a few questions. I watched the anime twice and readed the manga from the beginning, last chapter I readed was the chapter 40 when they defeat the dark elf triying to resurrect the giant. The manga is at chapter 42 at the moment.

-From what novel should I start reading? As you may understand, I don't really want to start all over again with the first arcs.
-How much behind is the manga from the most actual novel volume?
-Do you know a good place on the internet where I can find the novels translated? I have find some places but it isn't complete.

Thanks.

PD: sorry for my bad english, I'm not that good at writing but I can read it no problem.
Sorry if my english is bad (っ˘▽˘)っ~~~
Btw, cry about it.
Dec 20, 2019 8:45 AM

Jun 2012
I think its fine to start with volume 4.
Dec 20, 2019 8:54 PM

May 2012
Start with the third book of the light novel since most chapters of the first two got already adapted; although not in chronological order, but for the most part they are. Mainly some side-stories are in the wrong order.

I didn't read the manga, so my "help" ends here. ;)

Do you know a good place on the internet where I can find the novels translated? I have find some places but it isn't complete

Book stores or online retailers such as Amazon f.e. :P
My Rereads | My Favorite Mangaka | Soylent Green

Buy stuff, or buy at least your favorites if you can afford it - Don't be lame.

D W-W&N 🤍

MAL is a far cry from being my main literature site, that's why I won't be doing mere single chapter updates anymore. Manga- aka Baka-Updates + 2 French ones are miles better and more thorough/complete + less restricting. The latter are perfectly suited for Manga/Light Novel/Books collectors such as myself. Less stressful/tiring this way. -g-
May 30, 2020 2:28 PM
Jul 2018
StallionXD said:
Hi, I want to start reading the novel, but I wanna ask a few questions. I watched the anime twice and readed the manga from the beginning, last chapter I readed was the chapter 40 when they defeat the dark elf triying to resurrect the giant. The manga is at chapter 42 at the moment.

-From what novel should I start reading? As you may understand, I don't really want to start all over again with the first arcs.
-How much behind is the manga from the most actual novel volume?
-Do you know a good place on the internet where I can find the novels translated? I have find some places but it isn't complete.

Thanks.

PD: sorry for my bad english, I'm not that good at writing but I can read it no problem.

From the beginning, there are many stuff that is better to start from the first volume.
Dec 11, 2020 10:52 AM
May 2020
there are 54 chapters on fanfox

More topics from this board

Poll: » Goblin Slayer Volume 4 Discussion

Zaphkiel_El_Rem - Jan 20, 2018

7 by SPIDEY_rockzzzzz »»
May 26, 10:23 AM

Poll: » Do you include Interludes in chapter count?

KaijuSloth - May 16, 2022

1 by FreshSalmon827 »»
Feb 23, 2:18 PM

Poll: » Goblin Slayer Chapter 2 Discussion

Phaetons_Folly - Jan 17

0 by Phaetons_Folly »»
Jan 17, 5:07 PM

Poll: » Goblin Slayer Volume 1 Discussion

Stark700 - Aug 2, 2016

11 by Phaetons_Folly »»
Jan 15, 2:34 PM

» Journey to dwarven lands?

Necrius - Nov 11, 2023

1 by Moppit »»
Nov 11, 2023 5:41 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.