Forum Settings
Forums
New
Sep 27, 2019 8:04 AM

Jun 2019
I watched it yesterday and the both villains that appeared in Goemon and Jigen movies appeared, did appear here so that most certainly means, someone, with a much power did order to kill them off. I hope they do explain this in the next movies.

Also, i want the ZAZA movie, asap.
Oct 2, 2019 12:03 AM
Oct 2019
Where did u watch the movie I’ve been looking for the movie but I can’t find it at all.
Oct 2, 2019 8:46 AM

Dec 2018
It is a sequel. In Goemon movie it is clearly showed that that was first miting of the gang with Hawk.
Oct 23, 2019 6:07 PM
Jul 2016
you noticed that the sniper (im terrible at remembering names) has a steel arm where jigen shot him and how would they know hatchet man (told you)? they met him in the goemon movie for the first time
Mar 4, 2020 2:13 AM

Mar 2015
remiska said:
you noticed that the sniper (im terrible at remembering names) has a steel arm where jigen shot him and how would they know hatchet man (told you)? they met him in the goemon movie for the first time

Hawk
, this movie is a prequel i think

Mar 4, 2020 11:01 PM
Jul 2016
kyfaxkun said:
remiska said:

Hawk
, this movie is a prequel i think

... that is a very stupid comment
and if you actually watched that movie youd know why

this series of lupin movie is released in chronological order and this is a sequel to goemon one
remiskaMar 4, 2020 11:05 PM
Aug 1, 2021 5:15 PM

Aug 2017
Sorry for necroposting but it I just saw this spin-off yesterday and although I can see where they are coming from, it's incredible the amount of people that believes this is a prequel to Goemon and Jigen's films.
Yes, Yael from Jigen's Gravestone makes an appearance using a sniper rifle. However they literally show how he now has a bionic arm (literally the main focus on a 5 second shot. It even rotates to make clear it's a robotic arm) and a higher calibre rifle (after the duel he lost due to having a smaller calibre than Jigen's magnum). They couldn't make it clearer.
Yes, Hawks from Goemon's bloodspray makes an appearance with both arms. It's easy to say from that fact that this movie happens before he lost it but that wouldn't explain why Lupin and Jigen know Hawks from the dialogue they have when they see him ("What a surprise", "that guy...", "looks like an invisible string is beginning to connect all the dots"). Also it wouldn't make sense for them not to know who he was when they meet him on Goemon's bloodspray (Fujiko had to explain who he was). There is no explanation given on how he got his arm back.
I think how he got it back will be explained on the future film where I expect Mamo to be (he was teased on Jigen's movie).

More topics from this board

Poll: » Lupin the IIIrd: Mine Fujiko no Uso Episode 1 Discussion

Fayrin - Sep 3, 2019

17 by removed-user »»
Jan 23, 10:10 AM

» Zenigata and a Lupin movie to close the Movies?

Sokkasan - Feb 25, 2023

3 by Worm_Death »»
Feb 26, 2023 8:29 AM

» My Man Takeshi Koike is still involved with Lupin Fujiko Mine Continuity

Baba_Zone1 - Mar 11, 2019

22 by Baba_Zone1 »»
Jul 18, 2019 4:22 PM

» NEW LUPIN III MOVIE TRAILER

Somali_Strawhat - Mar 9, 2019

4 by Daddy-O »»
Mar 10, 2019 12:07 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.