Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Sep 10, 2019 3:11 PM
Aug 2019
Some of you may probably think that this anime is a definition of original. Not trying to brag, but I've had this somewhat similar idea back in 2015 when I had a crazy idea regarding the possibility of a GTA SA with anime skin mods that offered a new story (not replacing the existing characters and play original GTA:SA missions alone). That is where DYOM mod come in. I published it on DYOM section of GTAForums and it did not received the feedbacks I deserved, but at least the Let's Player that I requested to play it enjoyed it. Said it was unusual and unique.

This anime is like my dream anime as I searched on google something like fictional characters banished to the real world back in 2017. I was holding back to watch this anime as I was into video game much more than anime back then while the reason I decided to watch Re:Creators in one sitting 2 weeks ago was because I simply had nothing to do and my interest in anime is moderately growing thanks to my curiosity to search for "Tsundere" on Youtube before watching Re:creators.

Lastly, I think a new season could work by having a new author learned all strange phenomena occurred in previous episodes and decided to use them for total domination in the real world. He does this by implementing the following abilities in his anime with certain limitations:
- Instant Teleport from initial position into another position and up to another universe including the real world.
- Any Ability Negate on a creation.
- Time Stop in one area.
- Disguise.
- Summon three flying giant monsters.
- Any Ability Reflect.
- Heal.

The author wrote a plot where The Main Protagonist almost managed to kill The Primary Antagonist only for the latter to succeeded in using his Instant Teleport to avoid death, rescue all of his party members from being killed by The Main Protagonist's other party members and retreat to the real world as the author hinted him through a 4th wall break trope in a certain previous episode.

Then the author ended his anime with The Main Protagonist sought for his mentor for advice and the mentor told him to teleport to the real world. Since The Main Protagonist's Instant Teleport skill is still basic compared to The Primary Antagonist's mega level, he decided to go there alone.

Once this evil party has met the author. They are then ordered by the author to release many prisoners and bring them to the author to be recruited in his newly founded evil organization. As this party had to use their powers to succeed this plan, the real world's logic is once again being interfered which causes Meteora's power to return to her. Once she realizes that and learned the recent incident caused by this evil party via news, she immediately demands the company that made her game to grant her a power to summon most of fictional characters featured in Re:Creators to fight this new threat.

If you have your own ideas regarding a new season, feel free to share!
LSR_Anime-1Sep 10, 2019 3:33 PM
Nov 24, 2019 11:46 PM
Aug 2018
I lost a few IQ points with that first paragraph but since it made me laugh and that no one answered you yet... Altair would come back 100% in a new season maybe as an ally. Do not forget that Magane is still present in the real world with no powers. Nothing more to add for season 2 ideas. I have two recommendations for you if you like "fictionnal characters banished/summoned to the real world". Go watch Fate/zero directed by Ei Aoki who also directed Re:CREATORS. But if you like Tsunderes maybe you should watch fate/stay night: unlimited blade works first since Rin is a typical tsundere. Second recommendation: The Devil Is a Part-Timer!. It is a good action/comedy anime. All animes mentioned above are on Netflix. Have a good day!

More topics from this board

Poll: » Re:Creators Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 1, 2017

260 by Karva1 »»
May 27, 9:56 PM

Poll: » Re:Creators Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jun 24, 2017

207 by Karva1 »»
May 27, 9:23 PM

Poll: » Re:Creators Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Jun 3, 2017

237 by Karva1 »»
May 27, 3:31 PM

Poll: » Re:Creators Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - May 6, 2017

244 by Karva1 »»
May 26, 10:21 PM

Poll: » Re:Creators Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 7, 2017

377 by Karva1 »»
May 25, 9:43 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.