Forum Settings
Forums
New
Aug 6, 2019 4:21 AM
Jan 2016
Anybody else given this a read? I thought this was the source material - I'm kinda surprised it hasn't been approved yet. But in that endeavor, leave your thoughts below, and hopefully we'll be able to add it to our lists soon.

As with most novels, I felt that it raised a lot of points that the film didn't have the time to discuss, so I actually found myself having a lot more sentimental attachment to the this, rather than the adaptation.
Sep 24, 2019 3:19 AM

Dec 2018
Adadaboo said:
Anybody else given this a read? I thought this was the source material - I'm kinda surprised it hasn't been approved yet. But in that endeavor, leave your thoughts below, and hopefully we'll be able to add it to our lists soon.

As with most novels, I felt that it raised a lot of points that the film didn't have the time to discuss, so I actually found myself having a lot more sentimental attachment to the this, rather than the adaptation.

I wondered why this wasn't on MAL but the manga is. And yeah, I enjoyed the novel more, but the movie is still great overall and still managed to deliver the emotion. And I think they changed a small part wherein the novel Sakura stood up for a server in a restaurant while in the movie she stood up for an old vendor in the market? Yeah, I didn't really like how they did it in the movie.
Feb 9, 2020 12:06 PM

Oct 2016
Anyone know how long this will take to be approved? Just finished reading the novel today and really want to add it to my list :(
Jul 11, 2020 12:08 AM
Oct 2017
Just finished reading the novel and it was fantastic, very well written. I hope it get approved, I don’t see why not since it’s the source material...
May 5, 2021 1:25 PM
I create threads

Oct 2017
How has this not been approved yet?
Jun 15, 2021 8:57 AM
May 2020
why is this still pending? it has a manga and movie adaptation.
Jul 29, 2021 7:18 PM
Apr 2016
And it's been approved. After 2 years or so. Good job, I guess
Aug 4, 2021 8:20 PM

Sep 2020
So happy that a lot of novels are being approved lately, I hope MAL will add more soon too
Dec 7, 2021 8:47 AM

May 2021
Adadd said:

I want to eat your pancreas is my favourite j-novel of all time … It was such an amazing experience
I haven’t watched the movie, maybe I’ll watch it someday
If you are from South East Asia, then I request you, when you will start an anime, you search if it is available on Muse Asia and Ani-one Asia, before looking through piracy websites

More topics from this board

» chapter 3: i want to eat your pancreas

maxime_sama - Apr 2, 2023

0 by maxime_sama »»
Apr 2, 2023 12:46 PM

Poll: » Kimi no Suizou wo Tabetai Chapter 1 Discussion

KiR4T - Feb 3, 2022

0 by KiR4T »»
Feb 3, 2022 7:12 AM

» Will be published in Brazil by NewPOP

KietaTeenRomance - Jan 30, 2022

0 by KietaTeenRomance »»
Jan 30, 2022 1:16 PM

Poll: » To My Father and the Person in His Reminiscences Novel Discussion

waalex11 - Jan 25, 2022

0 by waalex11 »»
Jan 25, 2022 4:12 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.