Forum Settings
Forums

What is the most recent CLASSIC anime according to you?

New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Aug 2, 2019 6:33 AM

Jul 2019
Attack on Titan and Kill la Kill and Bakemonogatari

Never explain,
Never retract,
Never apologize
Just get the thing done
And let them howl
Aug 2, 2019 7:58 AM
Aug 2015
Minar-kyun said:
Yakusoku no Neverland probably. There's also Attack on Titan but I think it's already considered as a classic anime.

Neverland seems to be the opposite of a classic to me. I feel like I've already seen an anime like that countless times, including Shinsekai Yori, Puella Magi, even maybe Erased... Except that even by copying models, it still manages to be worse
Neverland is to me one of these overhyped seasonal shows that is immediatly forgotten a few months after, like Bunny Senpai, Yuri on ice, Erased, etc.
But eh I'm only halfway through, so I'll see if it can become midly interesting, somehow
Aug 2, 2019 8:50 AM

Mar 2017
TheAskald said:
Minar-kyun said:
Yakusoku no Neverland probably. There's also Attack on Titan but I think it's already considered as a classic anime.

Neverland seems to be the opposite of a classic to me. I feel like I've already seen an anime like that countless times, including Shinsekai Yori, Puella Magi, even maybe Erased... Except that even by copying models, it still manages to be worse
Neverland is to me one of these overhyped seasonal shows that is immediatly forgotten a few months after, like Bunny Senpai, Yuri on ice, Erased, etc.
But eh I'm only halfway through, so I'll see if it can become midly interesting, somehow
I don't quite get how it's similar to Shinsekai Yori, Puella Magi or Erased. Ohh well, I hope you enjoy rest of the show even if a little ^^
Edit: Well it actually was a little similar to those shows now that I think about it. But still this show had many different things going for it.
hitsuu137Aug 2, 2019 8:54 AM
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» Anime and Manga might be the worst medium ever at judging attractiveness.

isseixkoneko - 1 hour ago

6 by Mayahuel »»
29 seconds ago

» How did the (first 10) anime end up on your favorites list?

JaaShooUhh - Jun 10

34 by Bruh69XD »»
2 minutes ago

» What views on anime make you feel like some 2nd century Christian who rejects most of the gospels on obscure gnostic grounds.

vasipi4946 - 9 minutes ago

1 by Lucifrost »»
2 minutes ago

» What's an anime you like but would probably never try to show someone to get them into anime?

MeanMrMusician - Jun 4

42 by lycoping »»
7 minutes ago

» Recommendations of Disappointment

JaaShooUhh - Yesterday

47 by Lucifrost »»
11 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.