Forum Settings
Forums
Bungo Stray Dogs: Dead Apple
Available on Manga Store
New
Jun 28, 2019 11:30 AM
Apr 2018
I know it's an adaptation of the manga of the same title, but the question are for both of them. Is dead apple canon to the main story or just a random original spinoff with no impact on the original serie narrative?

Edit: Well nvm. Just finished the third season and they talk about the events of dead apple in it... so I guess it's canon lol
TetsuoXIIIJul 8, 2019 4:19 PM
Aug 16, 2019 12:44 PM

Nov 2015
TetsuoXIII said:
I know it's an adaptation of the manga of the same title, but the question are for both of them. Is dead apple canon to the main story or just a random original spinoff with no impact on the original serie narrative?

Edit: Well nvm. Just finished the third season and they talk about the events of dead apple in it... so I guess it's canon lol

I was wondering the same! Thanks for the edit, so i guess i watch dead apple before watching season 3 then? (is the OVA also canon?)

Thanks!
Aug 16, 2019 12:49 PM
Apr 2018
Admiral_Carapils said:
TetsuoXIII said:

I was wondering the same! Thanks for the edit, so i guess i watch dead apple before watching season 3 then? (is the OVA also canon?)

Thanks!

My pleasure!

Yes, you should definitely watch the ova and the movie before watching season 3! They are both so good ^^ (well in my opinion xD)
Aug 16, 2019 12:50 PM

Nov 2015
Super bro, thanks for the information!
Dec 28, 2021 5:17 AM
Jan 2021
TetsuoXIII said:

Um i wanna ask which episodee they talk abt it, im too lazy to search and i watched s3 then dead apple
Dec 28, 2021 12:41 PM
Apr 2018
Taori_kun said:
TetsuoXIII said:

Um i wanna ask which episodee they talk abt it, im too lazy to search and i watched s3 then dead apple

Well, it's been 2 years, so I can't remember the exact episodes and if i recall correctly they talk about the events of dead apple in 2 or 3 episodes of season 3. Briefly, but they do.
Dec 18, 2022 1:21 AM
Nov 2020
I'm currently rewatching the series I just got done with season 2 should I watch the movie first or watch season 3 then the movie?

More topics from this board

Poll: » Bungou Stray Dogs: Dead Apple Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 )

removed-user - Apr 8, 2018

92 by Dreaming_Karma »»
May 11, 3:38 AM

» Should I watch this movie before season 3?

RobertBobert - Sep 14, 2023

9 by ExcelDog »»
Jan 1, 7:48 AM

» Is this canon?

Faust16 - Jul 22, 2021

9 by Switch_Z »»
Dec 16, 2022 9:03 AM

» BSD fans where are you?

sugar_slut - Jul 8, 2017

31 by Disapeared_Ghost »»
Oct 10, 2021 11:13 PM

» What just happened?

Bheema_Reddy - Aug 10, 2021

5 by fuck_my_life_707 »»
Sep 18, 2021 6:10 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.