Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jun 27, 2019 11:21 PM
Nov 2018
Ladies and Gentleman! Hold onto your hats and glasses because this one will be a doozy... for me... when/if I get recommendations LOL

The Topic:Hit me up with anything you want pertaining to school or school life.

Sounds easy right? Here is where it gets tricky...
As stated before, anything fitting "The Topic" will work, but I would appreciate if you first gave me sugestions that included one (or more) of the following...

1.) MC gets/is over powered.
To help generalize what I mean, I would like it if the MC (not necessarily crazy stronger than everyone else) is/gets to be the best at what he does. This could include, but is not limited to: great abilities in sports, unique/strong/trained abilities for fighting, superior intellect, Hidden powers...

2.) MC becomes enrolled at a school that is"Different" from society.
How different you ask? More examples as follows: This school is for those with special abilities/powers that your average person wouldn't have, Not being a school for traditional education, This particular school is for the higher ups of society...

3.) MC has some hidden ability or secret past that he/she keeps from their classmates... only to have it announced to everyone!(preferably in a positive way)
This range to many different things. ie. The MC secretly hiding the fact that they are indeed the strongest, fastest, smartest whatever at the school.
This also could be that the MC has a dark/depressing past that he/she still hasn't gotten over. That or the MC has a secret/alternate identity! The last one I can think of would be that the MC him/herself doesn't even know know of their ability or past. AKA amnesia or parent/guardian hiding the truth

4.) The MC gets the boy/girl
This one gets a bit iffy. I'd prefer, being male myself, if the MC were also a male. So ideally I would like to see the MC get the girl. However, I'm not about to shut down a potentially great show because of the gender of the MC. Now what might I classify in this category? The following (but not limited to): MC saves the one they love or the one they will soon love, MC gets saved by the one they love or will soon love LOL, MC helps or gets helped by the one they love or will soon love to overcome their dark past.
*disclaimer*: no offence intended to anyone potential reading this post, but I don't have any interest in watching same gender romances. You might ship it but I don't LOL

I know, I know, enough talking and lets get on with this am I right? So here is my last point to make. Are you sitting there thinking "Why did he need to go with School as his topic why couldn't it have been (fill in the blank)? Recommend me it anyway. You have an all time favorite show you want to recommenced to me? Hit me up! All that I ask is you distinguish these recommendations by listing them with an asterisk (*) or leave a note pertaining to the recomendations that aren't of "the topic"
I cant wait to see what you all can come up with!
Jun 28, 2019 7:23 AM

Nov 2014
Any light novel adaptation of the last fifteen years will do.
Jun 28, 2019 4:38 PM
Dec 2017
Lol, BlancaXLobo is kind of right, I think you've watched all the passable ones and the remaining ones are just BAD, I mean, you liked The Asterisk War, so you could like everything.
The only anime worth mentioning is Grisaia no Kajitsu (and its sequels) https://myanimelist.net/anime/17729/Grisaia_no_Kajitsu

Also, it's not exactly the kind of thing you asked for, the main character IS op but in a peculiar way, he doesn't get the girl, sorry, but you want a badass? Watch Classroom of the elite, Every character in that series is REALLY weird.
https://myanimelist.net/anime/35507/Youkoso_Jitsuryoku_Shijou_Shugi_no_Kyoushitsu_e
Jun 28, 2019 6:14 PM
Review Moderator
Onii Chan

Mar 2018
Try a Certain Scientific Railgun this show meets everything except the last point since the main character is a girl, but she is straight and won't end up with another girl. The second season of it covers a dark event from her past perfectly, she is in a special school, and is the strongest person at the school.
Jun 28, 2019 6:25 PM
Dec 2018
want to watch School Anime which has good Romance watch Tsuki ga kirai
https://myanimelist.net/anime/34822/Tsuki_ga_Kirei?q=Tsuki

Its very good... 😍

More topics from this board

» Any media like Erased ( 1 2 )

Alioli360 - May 25

62 by Alioli360 »»
21 minutes ago

» Looking for anime with Dystopian setting

Schlecka - Yesterday

3 by Schlecka »»
37 minutes ago

» Fantasy Setting and Magics Anime

shiroha - 4 hours ago

3 by Zarutaku »»
50 minutes ago

» Looking for anime recs

Saiunknown - May 22

9 by shiroha »»
4 hours ago

» TV SERIES ABOVE 2005 WHICH ALREADY FINISH

dusitz - May 21

8 by Huskyhulk »»
Yesterday, 9:21 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.