Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
BAKI
Available on Manga Store
New
Dec 31, 2018 1:41 PM

Feb 2015
I've seen a lot of people watch the series without watching the previous series...

But do you need to watch the sequels in order to understand everything or is the series still fully comprehendible and enjoyable without having watched the prequels?

I mean I'd prefer not going back and watching the prequels, but if I have to, I will...
Jan 1, 2019 12:34 PM

Aug 2015
Nyah_Chan said:
I've seen a lot of people watch the series without watching the previous series...

But do you need to watch the sequels in order to understand everything or is the series still fully comprehendible and enjoyable without having watched the prequels?

I mean I'd prefer not going back and watching the prequels, but if I have to, I will...

You don't need to. it can be watched, but its recommended to watch from the beginning.
Jan 31, 2019 12:15 AM

May 2018
Nyah_Chan said:

You'd better watch prequels. There are 48 episodes of characters' development, relations, their creed and reasons. If you go straight for Baki 2018 you won't know about previous events and probably won't understand some things right. But it's not necessary, of course.
Also these are kinda interesting seasons, probably even better than this Netflix adaptation.
And don't worry about old animation. There are extremely ugly CGI moments in Baki 2018 that look much worse
Nemo_NiemandJan 31, 2019 10:06 AM

Jan 17, 2022 8:09 AM

Jan 2021
You don't need to watch the prequels, contrary to what everyone says, you won't actually miss out on anything because everything is explained and you get the grip of the situation very quickly
If you like later parts, then you should come back to the prequels

More topics from this board

Poll: » Baki Episode 9 Discussion

Ulquiorra - Aug 20, 2018

27 by LaviiS »»
Jun 5, 7:11 PM

Poll: » Baki Episode 26 Discussion ( 1 2 )

uninstallthegame - Dec 16, 2018

63 by eXCrisis »»
Apr 28, 2:43 PM

Poll: » Baki Episode 2 Discussion

Ulquiorra - Aug 9, 2018

21 by Licentai »»
Apr 8, 6:34 AM

» what is baki even about 💀 ☠️ 😭😭

lolylolydab - Mar 7

10 by MisterMichael »»
Mar 11, 1:59 AM

» Why does Baki feel undiscussed on MAL?

Zimmu - Mar 7

9 by Liberandum_ »»
Mar 7, 4:46 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.