Forum Settings
Forums
Grand Blue Dreaming
Available on Manga Store
New
Dec 24, 2018 1:52 AM
Aug 2015
Lately, a lot happened, one of the main things being the departure of the PAB seniors.
It seems that there is a shifting in the overall mood and tone. This whole "Chisa and Iori are not blood related" has been mentioned once again recently (in a direct and forced way imo).

Do you think Grand Blue will stay a 100% comedy like it is, or will it become something else?
Wether it's yes or no, do you think it's a good thing for the manga?

Personally I think that any serious romance would break the currect equilibrium between the characters, which allows the comedy to shine at its best.
Dec 25, 2018 1:09 PM
Jun 2014
TheAskald said:
Lately, a lot happened, one of the main things being the departure of the PAB seniors.
It seems that there is a shifting in the overall mood and tone. This whole "Chisa and Iori are not blood related" has been mentioned once again recently (in a direct and forced way imo).

Do you think Grand Blue will stay a 100% comedy like it is, or will it become something else?
Wether it's yes or no, do you think it's a good thing for the manga?

Personally I think that any serious romance would break the currect equilibrium between the characters, which allows the comedy to shine at its best.

I would say there is a 70% chance It's a IorixChisa ending (Specially from Chisa's side) and a 30% that we are getting a PS ending. I don't se Iori ending with any other girl, which is sad cause Azusa is best girl by a mile.
Feb 9, 2019 12:13 AM
Jan 2015
I think lately this series had tone down the comedy a bit and more focus on progress and development of their life
I think it is a good thing for manga to take a more balanced portion between comedy and others ,otherwise the comedy can be become repetitive

More topics from this board

Poll: » Grand Blue Chapter 89 Discussion

maiorikizu - Nov 6, 2023

41 by Tenshi_Budo »»
May 19, 3:54 AM

» Any idea when the manga ending

vivd_closer - Mar 12

12 by Tenshi_Budo »»
May 19, 3:38 AM

Poll: » Grand Blue Chapter 91 Discussion

Farabeuf - Feb 6

10 by LuckM12 »»
May 14, 2:04 AM

» Season 2 in production

MegamiRem - May 7

27 by sence_c4 »»
May 12, 4:54 PM

Poll: » Grand Blue Chapter 83 Discussion

MegamiRem - Mar 17, 2023

28 by Tenshi_Budo »»
May 12, 4:06 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.