Forum Settings
Forums
New
May 22, 2018 7:55 AM

Jan 2014
I am betting that either they will fail to save the world in this loop or they have already failed in the last loop and they will succeed this time with Mirai's book which is titled Noah's Note based on the first couple chapters. I found some plot points that seems to support my hypothesis.
-In the first chapter we see Mirai writing about the story in a broken down cafe (the one where the ancestors of the owl come from since you can see baby birds in the last panel) about how the professor is probably dead and it looks like the world is screwed.
-The author make it seem like she is writing to the readers but it feels like she is actually writing to her future self based on what she writes in the beginning about how she assume the reader finds scholarly/history stories boring and how she used to think the same way.
-It's established that some paper can survive the long period of time in the second chapter and Mirai learnt the basic conditions needed for that.
-They left some hints that not all humans just suddenly die off when the apocalypse hits so it is plausible for Mirai to be alive to write the book after the world ends

That's all I got for now, maybe I am reading too much into it or it's obvious af to everyone who read the manga but I feel like posting this.

Edit: I think it would also make sense for the most important Note in the story to be a title drop so I think the hypothesis where they failed in the last loop is more likely.

More topics from this board

» Noah's notes got axed

Frizy32 - Aug 15, 2018

9 by RikaHonjo »»
Sep 25, 2022 5:32 AM

Poll: » Noah's Notes Chapter 3 Discussion

alpha_shadow - Mar 27, 2018

6 by Bororus_Rooroo »»
Apr 13, 2021 3:50 AM

Poll: » Noah's Notes Chapter 2 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 20, 2018

7 by Bororus_Rooroo »»
Apr 13, 2021 2:53 AM

Poll: » Noah's Notes Chapter 6 Discussion

Stark700 - May 25, 2018

1 by Kuma »»
May 25, 2018 9:39 PM

» My thoughts on Noah's notes rankings and the upcoming sales

xxfr2334423 - May 11, 2018

0 by xxfr2334423 »»
May 11, 2018 5:08 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.