Forums
New
Mar 15, 2010 4:28 AM

Mar 2009

Whitch pairing do you prefer?
Mitsuki x Takuto?
Mitsuki x Eichi?
Mitsuki x Izumi?

I'm curious, And I'd like to know how many of my member's like the same relationship I do (Takuto x Mitsuki) ^^ Their so cute together.
Rude and/or mean and/or hurtful comments will not be tolerated. However, you are all welcome to your own opinions ^^

I'll use this is a way to determine some future events and things for the club... But I don't have anything planned right now, this will be an on going poll.
^^ Please no fighting here, everyone's opinion matters, Respect each other please and lets talk!
That also means, no death threats to characters and just general hate is aloud here, dislike of a character is one thing but Hate... please keep that to yourself if it's a violent hatered -_-;

Oh, and please use spoiler tags when needed ^^
~~~~~*~~~~~

I like her relationship with Takuto best. Why?

Also, they both love music so much and have beautiful voices (LOOOOVE HIS VOICE ^^), they also think alike at times and it seems like they are soul mates to me for some reason.
My opinions are based mostly on the anime, but some on what I've seen of the manga.

windeen-windyJul 30, 2010 11:39 AM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Jul 9, 2010 11:06 PM

Nov 2008
MitsukixTakuto for like, a thousand reasons:

*Compatibility
*Chemistry
*History
*Connection
*Well-written, CONVINCING romance
*They'd make amaaazing music TOGETHER....seriously a duet with those two!? DAMN! *.*
*Adorableness
*Soooooo touching~ ;_;
*Their alternate love interests are all just NO. XD Anybody who comes between them should DIE. *stabs Eichi's head :'D*

Last but not least:

*Their love was strong enough to freakin DEFY FATE YO. XD

lawl BD
windeen-windyJul 30, 2010 11:37 AM

Jul 30, 2010 10:47 AM

Mar 2009
Chiibi said:

*Their alternate love interests are all just NO. XD Anybody who comes between them should DIE. *stabs Eichi's head :'D*

Last but not least:

lawl BD

Hmm.. Please don't bash other characters here. Because many members don't just like Mitsuki and Takuto.
I'm one of the many on the Mitsuki x Takuto team-however. I don't want someone's feelings to get hurt and a fight to start in this club.
.... So, please-no stabbing other characters in the head.
I believe our Admin and I share the same pairing shipping (Takuto x Mitsuki and Meroko x Izumi)... Eichi doesn't really come into the pairings as a factor for most people. But some people still ship the Mitsuki x Takuto pairing... so I hope you understand.
It's just hate inducing to say things like that.
I edited your post.
And I don't understand most chat Acronyms , so I don't know what those last words meant at the end.
I hope you understand and don't get too annoyed with me.

As I said above, in my first post. Everyone’s opinions do matter... but I'm just concerned because that could incite and upset other members to argue it and that would be against my rules of no fighting. It says all opinions matter- And that goes for everyone. You too... but I'm just concerned that it could incite a fight without meaning to. It's enough to say you don't like him.

Chiibi said:
MitsukixTakuto for like, a thousand reasons:

*Compatibility
*Chemistry
*History
*Connection
*Well-written, CONVINCING romance
*They'd make amaaazing music TOGETHER....seriously a duet with those two!? DAMN! *.*
*Adorableness
*Soooooo touching~ ;_;

I agree on these reasons a lot ^^;
windeen-windyJul 30, 2010 10:59 AM
Sep 4, 2010 6:50 AM

Nov 2008
windeen-windy said:
Chiibi said:

Last but not least:

lawl BD

Hmm.. Please don't bash other characters here. Because many members don't just like Mitsuki and Takuto.
I'm one of the many on the Mitsuki x Takuto team-however. I don't want someone's feelings to get hurt and a fight to start in this club.
.... So, please-no stabbing other characters in the head.
I believe our Admin and I share the same pairing shipping (Takuto x Mitsuki and Meroko x Izumi)... Eichi doesn't really come into the pairings as a factor for most people. But some people still ship the Mitsuki x Takuto pairing... so I hope you understand.
It's just hate inducing to say things like that.
I edited your post.
And I don't understand most chat Acronyms , so I don't know what those last words meant at the end.
I hope you understand and don't get too annoyed with me.

As I said above, in my first post. Everyone’s opinions do matter... but I'm just concerned because that could incite and upset other members to argue it and that would be against my rules of no fighting. It says all opinions matter- And that goes for everyone. You too... but I'm just concerned that it could incite a fight without meaning to. It's enough to say you don't like him.

Lol, sorry. :'D

........this club needs to be more active..... >____<

Sep 4, 2010 12:49 PM

Mar 2009
Chiibi said:

Lol, sorry. :'D

........this club needs to be more active..... >____<

Yeah, I know. But even if I was able to make it more active at the moment none of the people in charge of any clubs has the ability to send out mass messages. Without mass messages the clubs are mostly quite dead. The PM boxes are fixed, however, the Mass Message system is still shut down.
I was planning on some things to do, but when I made this club I figured that it wouldn't be too active anyway- since most clubs aren't too active when the anime has been over anyway.

Anyway- when we get the mass message system back I'll probably think of something for members to do.
However, there will be no member cards or special cards allowed here other than the main member cards and the one released for her birthday.... I want this club to be about her and not about members joining just to get more member or LE cards.
Sep 6, 2010 10:26 PM

Nov 2008
I know, it's sad. D:

I LOVE talking about FM though, 'specially TakutoxMitsuki so I come and check the clubs all the time. XD *is hopeless*

ha..ha...

Sep 6, 2010 11:09 PM

Mar 2009
It's not hopeless. And your always welcome to talk about here.... it's just that not much should be expected from clubs that the anmes have already ended.
I'm sorry Chiibi ^^;
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» {First Edition} Mitsuki's Birthday {April 4th} Card [Special Limited Edition O P E N

windeen-windy - Apr 4, 2010

21 by MxN4ever »»
Oct 22, 2010 7:24 PM

Sticky: » {Request-Open~} Regular Member Cards

windeen-windy - Jan 13, 2010

24 by An1me0taku »»
Oct 3, 2010 5:36 AM

Sticky: Poll: » Did you like Mitsuki better in the Anime or Manga?

windeen-windy - Aug 27, 2009

4 by Cyz »»
Apr 24, 2010 9:56 PM

» Fanfiction/Poems and You Tube Video sharing!

windeen-windy - Sep 21, 2009

0 by windeen-windy »»
Sep 21, 2009 3:47 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.