Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 4, 2017 10:26 PM

Jul 2014
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Naruse expressions are always so funny. Haha Okachimachi looked pretty jealous and Hakamada really is not a bad guy at all, I like him.

I liked it when Okachimachi tells Naruse that what's not important is his decision, but hers. Haha Naruse being with Okachimachi and learning all the plants name really helped in the end, she's so knowledgeable about them now.
Mar 24, 2018 2:51 PM

Mar 2012
Joining the Service Club will be something Naruse can stick with. Especially since it looks like Okachimachi will be joining as well. Will there be future members? :D

Ultimately Okachimachi's right in saying that it's Naruse's decision whether or not she joins the service club but in this case - you're missing the point, Okachimachi-kun! XD
She wanted to hear his thoughts on the entire situation but instead he withdrew himself but at the same time gave her some good advice.

I liked how Okachimachi stepped in between Key Guy and Naruse and told him to step off but I'm hoping Naruse will be more assertive (probably not...) in future chapters.
A good author leaves the audience enough material to be satisfied with, yet yearning for more.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shunkan Gradation Chapter 24 Discussion

Liinah - Oct 29, 2018

6 by leptosome »»
Dec 30, 2019 8:28 AM

Poll: » Shunkan Gradation Chapter 23 Discussion

Dessssy - Dec 2, 2019

0 by Dessssy »»
Dec 2, 2019 9:04 PM

Poll: » Shunkan Gradation Chapter 1 Discussion

koto - May 18, 2017

2 by Dessssy »»
Feb 21, 2019 9:41 PM

Poll: » Shunkan Gradation Chapter 4 Discussion

koto - Jun 9, 2017

1 by xxxATiON »»
Mar 20, 2018 11:59 PM

Poll: » Shunkan Gradation Chapter 3 Discussion

koto - May 29, 2017

1 by xxxATiON »»
Mar 20, 2018 11:44 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.