Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 2, 2010 10:01 AM

Jun 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Well, it's all going to come to a head next episode. Can't believe they captured Pride, dude never gets caught. I almost get the feeling that Jack is going to lend a hand.
May 18, 6:04 PM
Dec 2020
Will Jack play a key part in defeating Valgas? Will Valgas get his power stone transformation like in the games? Will he be fully corrupted and transform into Final Valgas? I sure hope so! I hope Rouge gets to transform one last time as well!
May 18, 6:07 PM
Dec 2020
Reply to Retro8bit
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Well, it's all going to come to a head next episode. Can't believe they captured Pride, dude never gets caught. I almost get the feeling that Jack is going to lend a hand.
@Retro8bit I sense that Jack will play a key part as well! Pride is supposed to fly in at the end and save Falcon when the island is crumbling!

More topics from this board

Poll: » Power Stone Episode 26 Discussion

Retro8bit - Mar 2, 2010

4 by Manual_Danual »»
May 18, 7:03 PM

Poll: » Power Stone Episode 24 Discussion

Retro8bit - Feb 26, 2010

4 by Manual_Danual »»
May 18, 5:02 PM

Poll: » Power Stone Episode 23 Discussion

Retro8bit - Feb 25, 2010

2 by Manual_Danual »»
May 18, 5:00 PM

Poll: » Power Stone Episode 22 Discussion

Retro8bit - Feb 25, 2010

3 by Manual_Danual »»
May 18, 3:32 PM

Poll: » Power Stone Episode 15 Discussion

Retro8bit - Feb 16, 2010

5 by Manual_Danual »»
Mar 17, 10:49 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.