Staff Recruitment
Member Introductions

Also don't forget to check out the Monster Girl Encyclopedia ^_^
MetallumOperaturMar 9, 2018 4:17 PM
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Feb 11, 2017 10:24 AM

Jan 2015
Introduction & What To Do

Scales, Fins, Pointy Ears, Slime, Feathers, Loli, Fluff, Halos, Horns, Leather, Dominant, Submissive, Smart, not so Smart... Whatever your poison is, there will always be a monster girl that fits your desires! And for Monster Girls you came to the right club!

We've got pictures, an annual honorary monster girl competition, user created monster girl content, monster girl related games, and of course the Monster Girl Survival Game where multiple writers write monster girl fanfiction in a shared universe! So join the club and check out the links below for more details!

Interesting Thread Links:
Monster Girl Encyclopedia
This thread contains a mugshot of every girl in the Monster Girl Encyclopedia as well as a link to the corresponding wiki page!

MSG: Monster Girl Survival Game
The Monster girl Survival Game (or MSG) is what sets this club apart from many other clubs! It's a collection of stories about surviving in a shared world full of monster girls. Read the stories of your fellow club members and/or start writing your own; the choice is yours!

MFF: Monster Girl Free Form
Don't like the constraints of writing in a shared universe? Than the Monster girl Free Form (or MFF) might be for you! Unrestricted monster girl stories by your fellow club members for you to read and/or write your own!

Short Stories
Not in the mood to read long stories? We've got a collection of short stories for you to read and/or write as well. The short stories are subdivided into two threads: MSG Short Story Thread and General Short Story Thread (including content made for the Honorary Monster Girl Competitions)!

Game: Would you date this monster girl?
Here you can find dozens of Monster Girl dating profiles. Choose which girl you would like to date, or make a profile for a lovely vixen yourself and find out which club members would like to date her!

Competition: The Honorary Monster Girl Competition
Have you ever thought by yourself "I wish there was a Monster Girl Encyclopedia Entry for the .......?" Every summer you get the chance to make an Honorary Monster Girl (HMG) Entry and compete with other club members! Check out the profiles made for the First HMG Competition, the Second HMG Competition, and the Third HMG Competition!

Pictures of Monster Girls
Share here your favorite monster girl pictures and/or gaze upon the favorites of others!

Game: Cards Against Humanity: Monster Girl Edition
Help build a cards against humanity deck for monster girls. Innuendo and lewd content are encouraged!

Game: Username Monster Girl Harem
Assemble your own Monster Girl harem using your username!

General Monster Girl Talk
The general thread to share your thoughts, questions and everything else Monster Girl related!
MetallumOperaturMar 16, 2017 9:58 AM
Feb 11, 2017 10:25 AM

Jan 2015
House Rules & F.A.Q.

Though we are a club that prefers to give its members as much freedom as possible, we do have a few house rules:
  • Keep it civil
  • Respect other club members
  • Please use spoiler tags for 18+ content and/or for huge pictures
  • Sticking to our thread labeling system is appreciated
  • The MSG has its own rules. They can be found here

F.A.Q.:
Q: I found this awesome anime/manga that involves monster girls, but it isn't in your Anime/Manga relations. Why?
A: Awesome! We probably just missed it, so let one of the admins know and we'll add it to the list asap!

Q: How do I join the Monster Girl Survival Game (MSG)?
A: That can be found in this thread

Q: Monsterboys?
A: This is primarily a Monster Girls club. However, feel free to make a Monsterboy thread and/or share your pictures in the chat. Keep in mind, though, that the MSG has its own rules regarding monster boys

Q: May I post in old threads (AKA necroing)?
A: You're more than welcome to post in any of the threads that you can find here. Threads that serve no purpose anymore are deleted
MetallumOperaturMar 11, 2017 8:56 AM

Jan 2015
The official Discord group is now active: The Monster Girl Server!

This is a chat made for fun, sharing MG related stuff, and communication. It is the successor to the Skype group and might in time replace it. For now, both will remain active :-)

To join, send a PM here on MAL to either Clarus_Nox, Ocu, or me and you'll be added.
Or use this link: https://discord.gg/z4bydjzXeT and say hi in the welcome channel.

Just remember to be civil and don't forget to move some of the conversation to the club chat if it is dead.

The official Skype group is now active: The MG Lair!

This is a chat made for fun, sharing MG related stuff, and communication. So come down to the MG Lair!

To join, send a PM here on MAL to Clarus_Nox and you'll be added.

Just remember to be civil and don't forget to move some of the conversation to the club chat if it is dead.

Edit: removed the auto join link for skype
MetallumOperaturNov 30, 2022 3:05 PM

Jan 2015
Staff Recruitment

We can always use more people that are willing to help make this club even more glorious that it already is!

We are especially looking for people willing to fulfill one of the following positions:
  • Card Maker - If you like to make member cards, club banners, and favorite monster girls banners for the club and its members, then this position is for you!
  • Affiliations Officer - If you like to establish and maintain relations with other clubs, then this position is for you!
  • Recruitment Officer - If you like to go out and convince everyone of the glory that are Monster Girls, then this position is for you!
  • Picture Officer - What is a Monster Girl club without Monster Girl pictures? If you like to search the web for Monster Girl pictures and share them here, then this position is for you!

If there is something you feel this club could use and you're willing to make it happen, feel free to send us an open application. It will be appreciated.

To apply for one of these functions, either leave a post in this thread, or send a PM to one of our admins: dcw2021, emeraldtryst, Clarus_Nox, or myself.
MetallumOperaturMar 16, 2017 10:59 AM
Feb 11, 2017 10:26 AM

Jan 2015
-reserved-
Feb 11, 2017 10:26 AM

Jan 2015
Member Introductions

New members, old members, everyone, feel free to leave a reply here to introduce yourself and share some information about you with us. For example: which monster girls you like, which manga/anime you like, etc.
MetallumOperaturMar 11, 2017 8:54 AM
Mar 16, 2017 10:07 AM

Jan 2015
Let me kick this off:

I'm MetallumOperatur, or Metal/Mets for short. I found this club one day while looking for Monster Girl fanfiction. I liked it here, so I decided to stick around.

Now I'm an active writer for the MSG and I'm an Admin in charge of cleaning up old threads (which should be mostly done by now) and merging the Vault & Club.

My favorite MGs fluctuate over time, but you can never go wrong with a Ryu, Sea Bishop, or Wight!
Mar 16, 2017 3:24 PM
Jul 2013
How's it going, ya'll? Call me, Darkness-Ryu or Dark-Ryu for short and no, the name Ryu does not interpret the warrior but the dragon just so you know.

I happened upon this club like four maybe five years ago and decided to write some stories. However; I found it difficult to keep going with a story. Probably because I was thinking to big or just couldn't stop getting stuck in a loop hole with my story even though my writing is pretty damn good. So, I left the club for a while, (which by the way I need someone to accept my request to be put back in the vault since I left that one as well), so that I could recalibrate and as I speak. I am actually; typing up a story right now. I'm not doing it in a thread because I want to see if I can keep it going for several chapters before posting it so I don't run into the same tired dilema that I have for a while now. You wanna see what I mean then check out the rest of my stories in the vault.

Also, while I've been gone. I have started my own YouTube Channel now. There's not much to it right now but I've got some ideas for it. I'll be posting a new video this Friday, 3/17, and 3/24. I've been trying to restore balance to my life so that I can do more things instead of just sitting on my ass all day, lol, but if you want to check it out then follow this link.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHZ_4jSWotS08YgnuVXhG8Q

My favorite monster girls are; Succubus, all members of the Lamia family, Otohemi, Ryu, the Elements', Vampire, Demon, and all the Dark Creatures, especially; the Dark Valkyrie.
Darkness-RyuMar 17, 2017 3:30 AM
Mar 16, 2017 3:57 PM

Jan 2015
Welcome back Darkness-Ryu!

I'm delighted to hear you want to pick up writing again and I've approved your request to join the vault. However, there are a few things that have changed since you left:

First, we'll be moving the stories from the vault back to the club real soon (today I already moved the short stories). So, you're better off restarting your story by making a thread here. Just make sure to start your thread title with the tag [MSG] and of course send the first chapter to emeraldtryst or dcw2021 for approval

Second, we have fused the MSGC and MSGS into the MSG. For the MSG the same rules apply as did for the MSGC. Former MSGS stories that really don't fit in the MSG will become MFF stories. The MFF is the new label for what used to be the MSGF

Third, we've updated the map of the island. More info on that can be found here. We've still got to update the rules and lore to include the new map, hence this link to the R&T thread

Last, though we recommend people to stick to a survival storyline, it is not a hard requirement anymore for the MSG. So, if you would like to write a story in the shared setting from the perspective of for example a monster girl than that is fine.

Metal
MetallumOperaturMar 16, 2017 4:37 PM
Mar 16, 2017 10:31 PM

Nov 2013
Hello, I'm Clarus Nox. After completing MGQ 3 years ago I found myself wanting more content with MGs. Also having just been introduced to D&D, I was especially interested in combining the 2 and happened to stumble on this club. Started talking with the admin at the time and got approved for my story a couple months later(this was back when the vault was first made if I recall correctly).

I enjoy reading good stories, writing stories, watching stories, studying and practicing historical martial arts, and rpg games.

I am aspiring to become a writer and/or director and have been lucky enough to be able to start taking steps towards a project with a team of voice actors and animator. I'll be sharing the trailer for the web series here when we have it ready.

My first story in the MSG is nearing it's final arc but I have many other stories planned for this setting I look forward to writing. Though events in the last years I ended up as an admin of this club and hope to do my best to do my position justice. The only thing I think I bring to the table in spades is activity, and even that has waned in the last few months due to full time work.

As for favorite MGs.... Based on looks alone(I don't like the idea that every member of a race is the same :L)

check the spoiler
Mar 19, 2017 5:18 PM

Jan 2015
Clarus_Nox said:
As for favorite MGs.... Based on looks alone(I don't like the idea that every member of a race is the same :L)

I like to think of the personality part of the MG profiles like we have cultural notes for countries in the real world. Their society might favor certain values or otherwise might make some traits more common or more exaggerated than others, but you're still going to see the full range of human personalities.

For example, we (at least in northeast USA) tend to think of Russians as very serious and Canadians as very polite, but obviously there are still Russians that are goofballs and Canadians that are jerks. It's just a very broad comparison between another culture and your own.

I personally like the idea of a harpy bookworm, who wants little more than to snuggle up next to her hubby while they quietly read together, and have a deep conversation about it afterwards.
Mar 19, 2017 6:22 PM

Nov 2013
DazzAntoni said:

I personally like the idea of a harpy bookworm, who wants little more than to snuggle up next to her hubby while they quietly read together, and have a deep conversation about it afterwards.

I like that idea quite a lot..... *swipes* >.>
Mar 20, 2017 4:22 AM

Jan 2015
Clarus_Nox said:
DazzAntoni said:

Swipe if you like, but if you find/make art of it you've gotta show me :D
Mar 20, 2017 4:32 AM

Nov 2013
DazzAntoni said:
Clarus_Nox said:

does written work count?
Mar 20, 2017 6:55 PM

Jan 2015
Clarus_Nox said:
DazzAntoni said:

does written work count?
As long as it leaves me feeling warm and cozy inside, yes!
Apr 6, 2017 7:14 AM

Jun 2015
Well after deciding to be more active on MAL and in this club, it seems like this is the best place to start.

Hi there, I'm AlwaysSanguine and I'm glad to be back in my favourite club. I stumbled across this club a few years back and fell in love with the stories and community straight away. After a long hiatus, I am finally back with passion for Monster Girls.
After being out of the loop for a while I intend to catch up on anything I may have missed while I was gone.

I enjoy reading, writing and playing RTS or MOBA games. If you are ever up for a chat don't hesitate to message me.

Favourite MGs is always a tough question but top 3 (in no particular order) would most likely be a Ratatoskr, Phantom and Selkie.
Apr 6, 2017 9:40 AM

Nov 2013
Welcome back @AlwaysSanguine

Look forward to seeing you around more.
Apr 7, 2017 6:11 PM

May 2013
Intros again? Okay, I guess I was due. :)

I'm tygertyger (tyger for short). I stumbled on the club about four years ago (egads, has it actually been four years?) while looking for monstergirl fiction, and they haven't been able to get rid of me yet. I have one completed story in the archives, a current story in progress, and two more planned. Ambitious, I know, but I consider it practice for becoming a professional author. For my sins I have been made the GM for Michiko (so see me for oceanic lordly goodness), and I am the curator for the Honorary Monstergirl Competition.

Favorite MGs for me -- I rather like the idea of slimes and lamias in the abstract, though I'd probably freak out if I met one irl.
"When you have bought your own load of hooey, you know exactly what it is worth." -- Bruce Sterling
Apr 10, 2017 12:12 PM

Jan 2015
@AlwaysSanguine and @tygertyger
And hi to you as well :-D
Mar 1, 2021 6:01 AM

Feb 2021
I'm JinseiKamiJestie, but I go by Jestie or really any variation of my username (Jinsei, Jin, Kamisama, etc.). I found this club by looking through the clubs the users on my friend list are in. I like monster girls, so that's why I'm here.

My favourite monster girls are Mia (Darling~) from Monster Musume and Saphentite Neikes from Monster Girl Doctor. Lamias/nagas are my favourite type of monster girl, if you couldn't tell.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

⛪ Join the Second Church of Absolute Territory 🧦

Mar 10, 2021 3:46 PM

Jan 2015
JinseiKamiJestie said:
I like monster girls, so that's why I'm here.
Welcome to the monster girl club. As you can see activity is sadly not too high anymore, but there is still the occasional story update or post here. Feel free to stir things up a bit by posting some stuff/replies yourself :-)
Mar 17, 2021 3:28 AM

Feb 2021
MetallumOperatur said:
JinseiKamiJestie said:
I like monster girls, so that's why I'm here.
Welcome to the monster girl club. As you can see activity is sadly not too high anymore, but there is still the occasional story update or post here. Feel free to stir things up a bit by posting some stuff/replies yourself :-)

Thank you for the welcome(ing reply). Hue, I took a bit of a break from MAL it seems, but don't worry, I plan to liven this club up.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

⛪ Join the Second Church of Absolute Territory 🧦

Jun 12, 2021 7:08 AM

Feb 2021
Hiya, I'm Niko. I found out about this club earlier this year while I was looking for other people who liked monster girls.

I like writing and I currently am writing a few stories which I still haven't finished as of now. I enjoy good music and listen to basically all genres of music, and I like watching crime thrillers and horror movies every now and then. I really like playing games like Dark Souls.

My favorite MGs would be Basilisk, Wyvern, Night Gaunt, Hellhound, Thunderbird and Lich (and weirdly, Mindflayer).
Jun 12, 2021 1:56 PM

Jan 2015
Welcome to the club Nikodragu. It's quiet here, but there are still the occasional posts and story updates. Feel free to liven this place up a bit.

nikodragu3 said:
My favorite MGs would be Basilisk, Wyvern, Night Gaunt, Hellhound, Thunderbird and Lich (and weirdly, Mindflayer).
Mindflayer and the Night Gaunt? You like playing with fire it seems. ;-)
Jun 12, 2021 8:45 PM

May 2013
nikodragu3 said:

Nightgaunt and Mindflayer, eh? Seems we have another fan of the Lovecraftian girls. Not that that's bad. :)
"When you have bought your own load of hooey, you know exactly what it is worth." -- Bruce Sterling
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» HMG XI Round 2 is Live!

tygertyger - Sep 15

0 by tygertyger »»
Sep 15, 2:04 PM

Poll: » HMG XI Round 2 Bracket 1

tygertyger - Sep 15

0 by tygertyger »»
Sep 15, 1:56 PM

Poll: » HMG XI Round 2 Bracket 2

tygertyger - Sep 15

0 by tygertyger »»
Sep 15, 1:49 PM

Poll: » HMG XI Round 2 Bracket 3

tygertyger - Sep 15

0 by tygertyger »»
Sep 15, 1:40 PM

Poll: » HMG XI Round 2 Bracket 4

tygertyger - Sep 15

0 by tygertyger »»
Sep 15, 1:26 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.