Forum Settings
Forums
New
Feb 9, 2017 3:26 PM
Mar 2015
How long do I have to wait?
Feb 23, 2017 1:21 PM

Dec 2015
I don't have a estimate time but I would guess whenever Funimation wants to license it. It could be a while so just hope for the best
Feb 23, 2017 1:23 PM

Apr 2016
Sometimes months, sometimes years, sometimes never.
May 18, 2021 3:41 AM

Aug 2013
Hopefully never.
Dub = fake crap. Always.
May 18, 2021 4:28 AM
Mar 2015
rsc-pl said:
Hopefully never.

Up yours, subhuman.
May 18, 2021 4:32 AM

Aug 2013
legatoredwinters said:
rsc-pl said:
Hopefully never.

subhuman.

You have absolutely no right to say anything about someone's else being subhuman when you're watching the dubs :*
Dub = fake crap. Always.
May 18, 2021 5:08 AM
Mar 2015
rsc-pl said:
legatoredwinters said:

subhuman.

You have absolutely no right to say anything about someone's else being subhuman when you're watching the dubs :*

And you have no right to say anything at all, because you are a bad person. All annoying sub purists like you are terrible people. Nobody, absolutely nobody asked for your opinion, and then you just show up in a conversation that was not meant for you, just to be a jerk for no real reason at all. It would be like an american football fan, walking into a soccer fanclub, to tell them that their football sucks. Normal people don't do that. Only bad people do such a thing.
Oct 19, 2021 9:32 AM
Dec 2018
legatoredwinters said:
rsc-pl said:

And you have no right to say anything at all, because you are a bad person. All annoying sub purists like you are terrible people. Nobody, absolutely nobody asked for your opinion, and then you just show up in a conversation that was not meant for you, just to be a jerk for no real reason at all. It would be like an american football fan, walking into a soccer fanclub, to tell them that their football sucks. Normal people don't do that. Only bad people do such a thing.

My favorite part is that sentient garbage heap actually thinks subs are somehow accurate. Most anime subs, even the official ones, are garbage translations. It's not the top tier translators doing this work. There's a reason concepts like "Engrish" are a thing. Correct word choice, grammar, and phrasing matters and subs are TERRIBLE at that. Talk about cringeworthy.

Most anime subs or LN translations read exactly like the poor translations they are. That's not even getting into idioms or metaphors the translators don't even know exist, let alone understand how to use. Rsc-pl is a complete moron with no redeeming quality. Nothing they say or do will ever have any value, without exception, so it's in everyone's best interest to just ignore and block them when possible.

There hasn't been any news on dubs for the movies. There are sometimes more rights issues with movies so it's possible it won't happen at all. Most likely if they decided to dub season 4 they'll do the movies around the same time since they're already contracting the cast.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Female (only) anime viewers Reviews on Tokisaki Kurumi.

Zark_42 - Apr 20

3 by kumigurashi_xx »»
Jun 7, 11:16 AM

Poll: » Date A Live Movie: Mayuri Judgment Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Gar_Logan - Aug 23, 2015

176 by -DxP- »»
Apr 1, 11:41 AM

» It makes more sense now (Spoilers for ending of DAL IV and probably V)

AcumiTheReaper - Mar 31

0 by AcumiTheReaper »»
Mar 31, 8:03 AM

» Do I need to watch this? (Too afraid to Google it)

kotosugu - Dec 19, 2022

15 by LowIqSalty »»
Dec 22, 2022 10:39 AM

» [HELP] Please someone explain me what Mayuri is saying...

KawaiiWalker - May 17, 2016

5 by animefan1266 »»
Aug 30, 2022 7:23 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.