Forum Settings
Forums
New
Did You Find Her Anime First or Music?
Jan 14, 2010 9:56 PM

Nov 2009
I was just wondering where everyone first found Mizuki Nana-sama <3

I first found out about her when she was Utau in Shugo Chara, because i got her music and it listed her as the artist :3

From there i searched her other music and animes and watched the anime just to hear her voice ^.^
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Jan 16, 2010 12:21 AM

Dec 2009
I found her out in the same way as you! :O
But then I watched Nanoha and liked those songs.
And now I'm branching out to her other ones ^^
Jan 17, 2010 5:34 AM

Sep 2008
Anime at first when she did the role of Fate. After awhile I started paying more attention to her when she did Rosario+Vampire and White Album, on the second season of Rosario+Vampire, I like the opening and ending songs and I realized she also did more openings and endings on other animes that I watched like Basilisk and Nanoha. At that point, I have collected about 4 songs of her on my ipod and then I started to research her on other music shes done and now I have like almost 100 songs that are my favorites and I enjoy all of her other songs too. She is my favorite singer, I just love her music so much.
Jan 18, 2010 9:59 AM
Apr 2008
When I was 13 or 14 I bought the Shaman King boxset subbed. Got hooked on the series, and after a while hunted for the character songs. I listened to Tamamura Tamao's character song 花、星、空/Hana, Hoshi, Sora and was awe-struck by the voice of the woman singing it. After that I started looking up lots more of her songs/roles and I've been an avid fan since. <3

I guess I fall under music since I became a fan through the song rather than her role in Shaman King, Tamao barely had any screentime after all. She's my favorite seiyuu as well (all this "mediocre seiyuu" business is bullshit) but I'm more a fan of her music career.
Mar 8, 2010 8:32 PM
Feb 2009
i found in the ann website and... i didn't notice that she was the voice of fate of nanoha and then hinata hyuuga frm naruto/naruto shippuden

but now i'm almost familiar of her face and voice...thnks to the toei site 4 heartcatch pretty cure

and now i'm gonna suport her through all stars dx 2 on the nxt saturday as well as the heartcatch movie

good luck 4 nana-san (i'm her newest fan ever!!!! yehey!!!) and keep up the good work
Mar 8, 2010 8:44 PM

Jan 2010
Hehehehe~ I found her from Naruto! Hinata was my favorite character and then I wiki'd her and watched all the anime she appeared in. I soon then became Nana-obsessed! It's crazy. Then I kept track of her upcoming releases on music, etc. Then I loved her even more after taking pride in being a Nana-fan as she made history.

Nana 4ever!
Mar 24, 2010 9:12 AM

Oct 2009
I also found her via Utau's songs Shugo Chara. Now she's one of my fav artists (and my fav Japanese artist!)
Apr 7, 2010 9:05 AM

Jan 2008
My first encounter was Fate. I vividly remember how I didn't like the OP song of Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha. But then I fell in love with OP song of Nanoha A's and started to like the first season OP as well.
Apr 12, 2010 2:43 AM

Jan 2010
I found her through her shy/soft-spoken character in Rosario + Vampire and the OP and ED in it as well.
Apr 23, 2010 8:31 AM

Sep 2009
<3
The first time I heard her voice was in Bottle Fairy as Kururu, when I finish Bottle Fairy, in the OP you can heard Nana singing in her normal voice, and when I heard Meikyuu Butterfly in Shugo Chara, I knew that was Nana.. and I get obsessed xD
May 14, 2010 5:52 AM

Jul 2007
I can't even remember the first time I heard her voice... Since back then, I never took note of voice actors, but it was probably in the early days of the Naruto anime...

But after a while I took note of voice actors and started to remember some and notice the familiar voices in anime. But it wasn't until I saw Nanoha 3 years ago that I really fell in love with her voice, first by hearing Innocent Starter... and suddenly, Feito appeared, which got me hooked. But even so, I wasn't 100% convinced... And then I saw Nanoha A's right after the original series and heard ETERNAL BLAZE and I were stuck, Nana-sama's voice is just lovely. Now, well... I created this club because of my love of her voice and moe (tho, all actual work has to be credited to someone else, since I've been inactive on the actual MAL site for some time).

I'm still as hooked as ever on her voice and capabilities as a voice actress and hope she keeps it going strong.

//Keruza
Sep 11, 2010 5:31 AM

Aug 2010
I'm Nana Mizuki only through the songs from Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha. And her first anime role I have heard was from Rosario + Vampire Moka Akashiya. Since then, she's my favorite Seiyuu.

Oct 15, 2010 9:55 PM
Jul 2010
I first see her at an anime music program in TV, showing her singing "Cosmic Love" in live performance. Generally, performer do less great in live performance, but she's different! Since then I've been addicted to her. I think I've hear her as Hinata Hyuuga's seiyuu, but since she's barely speaking I didn't notice her beautiful voice. I think strong willed character like Kirihara Misaki (DTB) fits her better since I can hear her voice clearly.
Nov 4, 2010 11:51 AM
Nov 2010
I think the first time I heard her was as Colette in Tales of Symphonia. I didn't become a fan of hers though until I started watching Naruto and heard Hinata's voice and recognized it. Then from there I started choosing what anime to watch next based on what she had been in.
Nov 17, 2010 6:13 AM

Feb 2010

I first found out about her when she was Utau in Shugo Chara, because i got her music and it listed her as the artist :3

From there i searched her other music and animes and watched the anime just to hear her voice ^.^
Dec 16, 2010 5:16 PM

Sep 2010
I found her in Basilisk but I started to like her in Rosario+Vampire
Mar 15, 2011 7:07 PM

Dec 2007
I found out about her through Basilisk, too. c':
May 18, 2011 3:48 AM

Aug 2010
Because I love Utau's voice,and I try to find out who's her seiyuu, and it's Mizuki Nana with her lovely voice for sure.
Jul 30, 2011 12:11 AM

Jul 2010
I was looking at a seiyuu singing contest of Naruto through youtube and when I heard Hinata's singing voice, I was surprised at how such a sweet voice turn out to be a powerful singer!
Then I started to look her up afterwards and now I can pretty much recognize her voice in any anime I'm watching.
Sep 10, 2011 8:35 AM

Sep 2011
I´ve found her in Rosario to Vampire, but after watching Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha I started to like her :)
Sep 12, 2012 3:29 PM

May 2011
First time knows her when I watch Shugo Chara.

Immediately I got hook up by it
Jul 14, 2014 5:31 PM

Jun 2014
The first time I heard Nana chan's voice was in the anime Basilisk, where she also sings the ending, and a couple of more songs for the soundtrack. I was amazed by her voice and after I found out she was also a singer, I listened to all her songs on youtube. You may even say that it was her and Scandal that got me into Jpop and Jrock.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Favorite voicing role? ( 1 2 )

Keruza - Sep 24, 2007

92 by LeonhartAugust »»
Nov 25, 2021 11:10 PM

» Fav song by Mizuki Nana ( 1 2 )

id - Feb 16, 2008

85 by iFailbot »»
Mar 24, 2016 5:05 AM

» What 5 songs would you like to be PV'ed?

EtherSword - Mar 14, 2010

5 by Lana-chan »»
Dec 16, 2010 5:11 PM

» Don't mean to brag (well yes I do)

Faust721 - Mar 20, 2010

7 by ketan »»
Aug 17, 2010 6:29 PM

» LIVE ACADEMY 2010, and Nana's 2010 summer concert and 8th album in July

athens09 - Apr 25, 2010

2 by ketan »»
Aug 17, 2010 6:27 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.