Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jan 7, 2010 6:27 AM

Oct 2009
Takumi may be a player and sometimes dominating but still he is the hottest guy in NANA. I am obsessed. How about you?
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Jan 7, 2010 8:02 AM

May 2007
I'm not obsessed with Takumi but I do like him a lot.

I think Takumi is a bit of a "love it or hate it" character, and some people might not even get him at all. He's usually seen as the villain and gets the blame for almost everything but he's really not a bad guy. On several occasions he showed to be very kind and compassionate.

...And he's obviously insanely hot X3

Jan 7, 2010 8:06 AM

Oct 2009
He is such a dominating man and that's why I love him and he is so hot >.<
Jan 7, 2010 10:53 AM

Jul 2009
Sayuri said:
I'm not obsessed with Takumi but I do like him a lot.

I think Takumi is a bit of a "love it or hate it" character, and some people might not even get him at all. He's usually seen as the villain and gets the blame for almost everything but he's really not a bad guy. On several occasions he showed to be very kind and compassionate.

...And he's obviously insanely hot X3

yeah,thats true.many people dont like him -mostly because of nobu,but i like him>.< he might be a womanizer,but he can be a good man too:P as u can see i think,he take good care to the child of hachi -
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 7, 2010 11:04 AM

Oct 2009
And he makes adorable children >.<
Jan 9, 2010 9:49 AM

Feb 2008
I find Takumi to be very hot - there's just something that attracts you about this character. I know there are a lot of people who don't like him for various reasons, but I don't think he's a bad guy. Just didn't have such a happy childhood.
Jan 12, 2010 6:11 PM
Jul 2009
carolinez said:
I find Takumi to be very hot - there's just something that attracts you about this character. I know there are a lot of people who don't like him for various reasons, but I don't think he's a bad guy. Just didn't have such a happy childhood.

---That's exactly the reason why I like him too. He may be the way he is, and I do admit I dislike him at times when he makes the series go down, but he's a very strong character, he's very rare I'd say. (It's another reason why I joined the Takumi club)
paigy_loliJan 26, 2010 1:57 PM
If I'm no longer replying back, means my life is busy. As simple as that. Will get back as life settle down.
May 29, 2010 7:47 PM
May 2010
He is so hot that he makes you melt!!!! And the English voice actor that does him makes him even hotter!!!!!!!!! How do they draw these guys so hot?! Thank you so much for starting the Takumi club!!!!!!!!!

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

Sticky: » Member Cards (Open) ( 1 2 )

sector7red - Jan 7, 2010

58 by Yuki_tsuki »»
Jan 5, 2011 2:57 PM

» Help needed! Apply here!

sector7red - Jan 7, 2010

0 by sector7red »»
Jan 7, 2010 7:03 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.