Forum Settings
Forums
New
Mar 8, 2016 3:07 PM
Oct 2015
Been watching new anime lately, I came across few epic anime and still looking for more awesome anime to watch.

1.Kanojo to Kanojo no Neko: Everything Flows
2.Harmony
And there are quite a few need more to add in my watch list, suggest action anime if possible.
TyrelMar 8, 2016 4:13 PM
Mar 8, 2016 3:16 PM

May 2015
Wrong forum.

Action anime I liked from this season: Ajin(great CGI horror), AssClass(this is a second season though), Phantom World(fun show not a serious show), and Bubuki Buranki(CGI but some of the best in terms of TV.)

Other shows I liked: Shouwa Genroku Rakugo Shinjuu(it's a bunch of people sitting down doing stand up comedy and it's great), Dagashi Kashi(fun comedy show about candy and Hotaru's boobs), Oshiete! Galko-chan(7 minute shorts about highschool girls talking about shit in highschool like butt hair and other stuff. It's hilarious.), and finally Sekkou Boys!(another 7 minute short about a girl who has to manage a group of idols that are literally Sekkou a.k.a marble busts/statues.)
every single one of my forum posts is dumb and invalid except for 1, I don't claim them it was a different person it was all fake
Mar 8, 2016 3:34 PM

Nov 2015
These are my favorites from the season
Shouwa Genroku Rakugo Shinjuu 8/10
Boku dake ga Inai Machi 8/10
Ajin 7/10
Dagashi Kashi 7/10
Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku wo! 6/10
Prince of Stride: Alternative 6/10

i personal think Phantom world and bubuki buranki are bad shows, not enjoying watching them
Mar 8, 2016 3:58 PM

Oct 2015
Not a big fan of this season since its bombarded with 3D shows but My fave so far are

Showua Genroku Rakugo 10/10 the show of this season might I say even though not being a big fan of this kind of shows
Boku Dake ga Inai Machi aka ERASED aka quote-unquote NEW SAVIOUR OF ANIME , its has some contrivances here and there but the show is good and its my second best show after shouwa

More topics from this board

» Anime with older protagonists (25+)

builttospill - 6 hours ago

3 by duchessliz87 »»
1 hour ago

» Recommend me some based on my likes

Charuwin - 8 hours ago

3 by M2zC »»
2 hours ago

» Ecchi anime for straight women or gay men

princefaking - 7 hours ago

1 by Zarutaku »»
4 hours ago

» Please recommend anime that has plot/tone/genre/theme of sci-fi/futuristic/post apocalyptic/modern times + fantasy/medieval/magic/old times?

Donkunsan - Apr 18

36 by BlueBullet178 »»
Yesterday, 5:51 PM

» Fantasy Setting and Magics Anime

shiroha - Jun 2

9 by mo_lave »»
Yesterday, 2:05 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.