Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jan 9, 2016 9:45 PM
May 2015
i loved the movie but would love it got a tv show not just movie
Jan 9, 2016 9:48 PM

Nov 2011
It would be strange if it didn't. not like it is necessary.

Jan 23, 2016 10:52 AM

Apr 2013
It's more likely they will make short spinoff series for the naruto light novels for characters like Itachi and Kakashi or whatever light novels they've made.

Feb 11, 2016 7:25 PM

Jan 2016
duderus said:
It's more likely they will make short spinoff series for the naruto light novels for characters like Itachi and Kakashi or whatever light novels they've made.

Well the Light novels aren't going to be spin offs they are going to be a part of Naruto shippuden so that Itachi anime that was based on the light novels well be part of Naruto shippuden and I believe that starts next month. I think a Boruto anime is going to happen for sure but I think your going to have to wait a very long time. The Boruto Manga being monthly means that the anime side of things is going to be in a similar situation to attack on titan. Right now Pierrot is probably planning at least 3 to 4 more years of Naruto shippuden how well they do that you ask it's by animating all the light novels which in total their are 8 or 9 of. On top of that they can also animate Naruto Gaiden and they well also more than likely Rehash the Last Naruto the Movie and the Boruto movie. So yes you well get a Boruto Anime you well just have to wait 3 to 4 years.

Feb 12, 2016 8:39 AM
May 2015
Ratchetdude231 said:
duderus said:

Well the Light novels aren't going to be spin offs they are going to be a part of Naruto shippuden so that Itachi anime that was based on the light novels well be part of Naruto shippuden and I believe that starts next month. I think a Boruto anime is going to happen for sure but I think your going to have to wait a very long time. The Boruto Manga being monthly means that the anime side of things is going to be in a similar situation to attack on titan. Right now Pierrot is probably planning at least 3 to 4 more years of Naruto shippuden how well they do that you ask it's by animating all the light novels which in total their are 8 or 9 of. On top of that they can also animate Naruto Gaiden and they well also more than likely Rehash the Last Naruto the Movie and the Boruto movie. So yes you well get a Boruto Anime you well just have to wait 3 to 4 years.
from what i read online the maker of naruto said he done with shippuden that boruto was going to be its own thing the manga only shows naruto as hokage but then looks like it ends
Feb 12, 2016 8:50 AM
May 2015
Ratchetdude231 said:
duderus said:

i just checked online it says Boruto will have his own manga that will be put out this year in the spring and it might be weekly story will be focused on boruto and sarada they sid it will be out this year in the spring and it will be adaption on the movie and it wont be on naruto manga it be his own because maker of naruto is done with it and his assistant will be making it and maker of naruto will be overseeing it
Feb 12, 2016 5:37 PM

Apr 2013
Already knew about the Boruto coming this spring and weekly. But we're still talking about the anime adaptation right?

Feb 12, 2016 6:30 PM
May 2015
duderus said:
Already knew about the Boruto coming this spring and weekly. But we're still talking about the anime adaptation right?
Well like he said its going to be minimum a year of manga then maybe a anime series but with sales there going to be there will be a anime but time fram can be from 1 to 3 years from what i looked up naruto manga was out for year and half b4 anime. but there was talk about boruto naruto the movie 2 but it has been put on hold for the movie coming out in march about itachi 2 part movie. but then maybe buy time thats done there will be enough of boruto manga to start the anime then boruto the movie 2 so it gives them time to go farther with manga for a break so something like that might happen. but to basically answer ur question boruto anime any where from 1 to 3 years of manga b4 it starts but im thinking more like 1.5 to 2 years
Sep 5, 2016 12:21 PM
Sep 2016
Please kishimoto please launch boruto anime we are die heart fan of naruto and you and let naruto be the protagonist and your last 4 episodes were really awesome nd best we really salute you.The best was narutos speech.please i beg you to launch boruto anime and boruto as well as naruto be the main chracter please please please
Sep 5, 2016 12:26 PM
Sep 2016
Really the best was narutos speech to minato.Your naruto anime is worls best we really love it like it.please continue ur naruto series<boruto> or continue naruto shippudden,create animes after naruto and sasukes final fight...we really love u masashi kishimoto nd we salute you butppz continue your work of naruto
Sep 5, 2016 12:26 PM
Sep 2016
Really the best was narutos speech to minato.Your naruto anime is worls best we really love it like it.please continue ur naruto series<boruto> or continue naruto shippudden,create animes after naruto and sasukes final fight...we really love u masashi kishimoto nd we salute you butppz continue your work of naruto
Sep 5, 2016 12:28 PM
Sep 2016
Just dont give up masashi kishimoto
Sep 5, 2016 12:28 PM
Sep 2016
Just dont give up masashi kishimoto

More topics from this board

Poll: » Boruto: Naruto the Movie Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

R4vel - Oct 10, 2015

167 by rohan121 »»
Oct 31, 2023 11:21 PM

» 8-tails dead? 1-7 aswell then?

Aapjuh - Apr 14, 2017

2 by darkestTimes »»
Mar 18, 2022 9:36 AM

» What to watch first?

SouL_Prisoner - Jun 6, 2017

7 by nightscape94 »»
Nov 6, 2017 11:06 AM

» Boruto : Naruto the Movie?

LokoFive - Oct 27, 2016

4 by Abyhape »»
May 3, 2017 10:54 AM

» The New Gen

Tatyonna - Nov 21, 2016

0 by Tatyonna »»
Nov 21, 2016 7:48 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.