Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Dec 21, 2015 5:05 AM

Dec 2015
Hi guys, I recently started to watch to "TLR" and boy was I PISSED OFF BIG TIME!
Don't read from now if you don't spoilers!!!

I've watched 15 episodes so far and I can tell you that, those shitbags that are telling me:
"Don't be dumb" or "You can't base your opinion on a few couples of episodes". Well, guess what? I actually watched 15 GODDAMN BORING EPISODES!!

Here's my conclusion & please bear with me for all the trouble :P

Our story starts off with a dumbass fucking retarded little piece of a shit "MC" who just can't accept the delicacies of life! I mean why don't you fucking sleep with that hotie Lala and not just fucking shout about her clothes! Heck, If I got a girl like her, man I would be the luckiest man alive! Not to mention, this Fucktard "MC" claims he's gonna be greatest man & sometimes he call himself "MAN". Well, guess what? You douchbag little scum-rat kid don't have the guts to tell your crush about your love and even worse! You can't just fucking grab those boobs for cancelling the marriage! Yet, you call yourself a "MAN"??? Heck, Lala's even stronger than you!

Other than that, all the episodes are lame & pathetic! If people faps to this anime than they are no different from those boys at Rito's schools!
This anime is the worst and it fails in every department! Weather comedy or action or romance & even hentai, this anime fails big time. I personally feel that, the producers intentionally wanted to make "MC" the worst shit ever!

So many good animes don't get many episodes or seasons yet here we are with this fucking show that got a whooping 4 seasons!
Please, don't praise this show. It makes you a bad person & if you really want to fap, there's a whole ton of quality hentai animes that has a decent plot & sex!

From what I saw/know, the whole universe of "TLR" doesn't have sex in it! It's all groping asses/boobs and sometimes a little more.

Enough talking, do you guys recommend me to watch further or just straight-away drop it?

If anyone watched the whole "TLR" universe including all the seasons, than please
tell me specific episodes of fanservice and medium-sized info about all the characters,enviroment & time-frames.

Thanks for reading :D
Dec 21, 2015 5:13 AM

May 2008
From what I've read the first season isn't that good of an adaptation. I've only read the manga (up until Darkness) and I liked it for what it was.

Everyone's here for the ridiculous fanservice anyway. If you don't know what you're getting into then it's your own fault tbh.
Dec 21, 2015 5:20 AM

Dec 2015
Zazie122 said:
From what I've read the first season isn't that good of an adaptation. I've only read the manga (up until Darkness) and I liked it for what it was.

Everyone's here for the ridiculous fanservice anyway. If you don't know what you're getting into then it's your own fault tbh.

But would you consider this fanservice? I watched it because some dumb-asses were telling me that I'm stupid.

More topics from this board

» im so drunk

RuiMurasaki - May 2, 2023

18 by Wendoka »»
Mar 16, 10:29 PM

Poll: » To-LOVE-Ru Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Darkreaper70 - Jun 13, 2008

77 by Weiwei_Wu »»
Feb 12, 11:48 AM

Poll: » To-LOVE-Ru Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

zvuc - May 3, 2008

72 by Dywei »»
Jan 30, 9:02 AM

Poll: » To-LOVE-Ru Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

datsunvic - Apr 24, 2008

97 by Dywei »»
Jan 23, 12:17 AM

Poll: » To-LOVE-Ru Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Darkreaper70 - Apr 17, 2008

81 by Dywei »»
Jan 11, 2:30 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.