Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jun 29, 2015 3:18 PM
Mar 2012
Key visual:

"Pumpkin Oukoku no Takaramono" (The Pumpkin Kingdom's Treasure, pictured at top in poster image) will be a cel-style anime in which the Precure girls set off to rescue a kidnapped princess.

"Precure to Refi no Wonder Night!" (Precure and Refi's Wonder Night!, bottom in image) will be a full-CG anime. In this story, the kingdom of night lost its daytime, and the Precure girls fight alongside the kingdom of night's Princess Refi to take back daytime. Hinata Uegaki (young Nara in Shiki Theatre Company's Osaka stage production of Lion King and the winner of KANJANI no Shiwake Eight's "Musical Kids No. 1" competition) will guest-star as Princess Refi. The 11-year-old girl with remarkable singing ability will sing within the story in her first voice-acting role.

Finally, the "Cure Flora to Itazura Kagami" (Cure Flora and the Vain Mirror, center left) CG anime will be the franchise's first short story with no dialogue. It will feature super-deformed characters. Cure Flora (as a CG character) will interact with a playful spirit that dwells within a mirror.

Since the film will open on Halloween, each of the three parts will have a Halloween theme. Producer Takashi Washio described the three parts as "an emotional epic adventure of high stakes, a full-CG nonstop action story, and a full-CG SD character piece."

A limited number of advance tickets, with a bonus "Princess Elegant Pouch" in pink or blue, will go on sale on July 18. In addition, the advance tickets will have a 2D code for a demo version of the Nintendo 3DS game Go! Princess Precure: Sugar Oukoku to 6-nin no Princess!! (Go! Princess Precure: The Sugar Kingdom and the Six Princesses!) The full game goes on sale on July 30.

Taken from: https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2015-06-29/precure-magical-girl-anime-1st-3-part-film-opens-october-31/.89873
Jun 30, 2015 11:54 PM

Jul 2008
The CG in this series isn't even good. It is barely watchable. This just killed pretty much all my hype for the movie.

It is such a disappointment too, because the Precure movies normally look so good (Smile had such great animation and sakuga).
Jul 17, 2015 4:52 AM

Jan 2008
I don't know, Doki Doki was kinda lazy in its graphics department when it came to the movie.

I'll give it a shot. Movies have usually a larger budget and the poster promises some more than series lacking quality, so it might be good. If not then I'll take points for graphics - Go! Princess Precure's everything else is so cool and well done it would be waste not to watch just because there's CGI.
Jul 18, 2015 8:41 AM

Nov 2012
trailer:

Jul 18, 2015 8:48 AM

Nov 2008
That CGI is jarring, uncanny valley all over the place. Full CGI is not the future of anime and this is proof.

Jul 28, 2015 8:29 AM

May 2013
seem interesting these 3 movies.

the pumpkin princess movie has nice looking design character villain.

the levi look like musical type, and i love to heard the 11-year-old girl with remarkable singing ability will sing in her first seiyuu role. interesting scene in trailer when minamin(?) jump between rope in fullmoon background.

and the last movie, that intriguing with no dialogue and focus on haruka alone. (in trailer, that movie not appear)

and I don't have some problem with CG, so its fine. well, its fine if story alone omoshiroi.
Aug 26, 2015 3:10 PM

Aug 2013
Hype.
Dec 18, 2015 8:53 AM

Apr 2009
is the movie out yet? i can't find it in any of the streaming sites.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Go! Princess Precure Movie: Go! Go!! Gouka 3-bon Date!!! Episode 1 Discussion

megmica - Mar 19, 2016

12 by PentiumMMX2 »»
Nov 2, 2022 9:34 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.